Page 28 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Fun fact: Reality isn't fake news just because you don't like it..... be rational.

Clinton - email servers we had Trump and supporters saying lock her up, on evidence obtained from WIKILEAKS via RUSSIA.
    Trump and co - direct interaction with Russian intelligence, on evidence obtained from US government officials.

If this is fake news, then you have to define the thing that lost Clinton the election as fake news then too.
    Fun fact, start confirming sources instead of everything being "someone close to the situation" or "an official who would only agree to speak on the terms of anonymity."

A source close to the situation says all you try and do is push your leftist agenda while being an average WoW player and attempting to become a forum hero so you can become a mod because you have never been good enough in any other aspect to gain authority.
    See how that works? and how stupid and absurd that sounds? But you can't say its not true because I have a source, I just won't ever tell you who it is because I told them that I'd keep them anonymous.

Really though, what the WH said about leaks yesterday really is concerning. They can't seem to do anything outside of closed doors, where the president is talking to someone like Bannon and only Bannon, without it getting leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Obama already won that.

Hillary? Yeah she should be locked up.

Seems like you don't live in Reality either, Russia hated Hillary and vice visa, There would have been a way higher chance at that happening if hillary has won, Why take the chance?
    Yes keep deflecting, When Trump gets impeached Ill sit back and watch ur side cry about it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I've already said that we don't know Trump's involvement at the time - yet. The NYT article, which Trump has confirmed as real (see above tweet) - only relates to his inner circle, not him personally.

However - at some point between then and now he must have found out ... when he found out, that's the critical information.
    I've just checked his tweets. Nothing seems to corroborate what you've said.

What he says is that some "intelligence" is doing a smear campaign and that nothing said was true.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Seems like you don't live in Reality either, Russia hated Hillary and vice visa, There would have been a way higher chance at that happening if hillary has won, Why take the chance?
    Hillary wanting war is one of the most blatant reversals of reality. We had a Cold War for 30 years and you think Hillary would start a war? You do know Russian spies were kicked out of US and exchanged for US prisoners in Russia, while Secretary of State was Hillary? You do know no war was started then? Your assertion is pure emotion, with history being completely counter to what you are saying... you got scammed...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Sorry but I haven't fallen for anything. During the campaign, when I'd say anything remotely against Clinton,
    The problem is - that during the election people were screaming about Clinton, the tiny mouse leaving droppings in the corner - yet praising the delights of Trump, the elephant in the room leaving car sized dumps everywhere.

It was a matter of perspective that was being missed back then.

But now - Clinton is history, Republicans got the votes of the 500 or so voters in the December election - the rest is history.

Now - it is a matter of getting a rational Republican executive in place ... nothing more, nothing less.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Fun fact, start confirming sources instead of everything being "someone close to the situation" or "an official who would only agree to speak on the terms of anonymity."
    Is Trump admitting to it, Enough of a source for you?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post

What he says is that some "intelligence" is doing a smear campaign and that nothing said was true.
    Does Trump have trouble saying something, like say news is fake? Did he tweet saying this is a leak, instead of fake news?

Remember, Trump didn't deny that Flynn lied. Even the press briefing yesterday focused 100% on this not being illegal, not it being fake. The issue was Flynn lying, not news lying in reporting about Flynn. Samething as when Manafort resigned due to his ties to Russia.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He is one of the few people on this forum who actually adds anything new to the topic. Unlike most posts, his knowledge of military and governance is second to none, as far as usual forum posters. Unlike most people who focus on denigrating an ideology, he actually provides facts.

Think of it this way, your first complaint about him in above post, is that he provides references for his assertions.

He has always been conservative... you are just falling for the divisive rhetoric, where dogging Trump, meant he was a Hillary supporter. Something that wasn't unique during this elections, where even historically conservative publications did the same as Scroe in face of Trump.

Your whole assertion is based on a preconceived notion, that simply isn't true. He was posting here for years before the election. Try reading those and then come back and say the same.
    See my post above on how he derided anyone, repeatedly and at length, that didn't drool over Hillary.

I can only speak of what I've seen him post since I've been here. His references are useless if he uses them to twist a specific interpretation from them that he invents. Not always no, but I've seen him do it enough times as to know that he has his own agenda. If others are misinformed or gullible enough to be swayed by it, then that's on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drip, drip, drip, drip...

You guys hear that? This administration is leaking worse than the fucking Deepwater Horizon.
    Eat yo vegetables

Which particular part of what I said....

1. We know that during the period of 2016 some number of his inner circle was complicit in some conversations with Russian intelligence officials.
    2. We don't know if Trump was part of that.
    3. We do know that Trump knows of the collusion now - he confirmed as much not long ago (Twitter).

Therefore we know - again by logical deduction - that sometime between the beginning of the mess and now, he found out about the mess.

As I also said - we have no information as to when that point was.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but I haven't fallen for anything. During the campaign, when I'd say anything remotely against Clinton, our snake Skrew here would instantly brand me a "Berniebro" or "Sanderista!", like he would anyone else that pointed out the Clinton BS. This after repeatedly informing him that I didn't support Trump, Clinton, or Sanders.
    No shit he did, because he is a conservative. Did conservatives favor Hillary over Bernie or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    "I have never knowingly spoken to Russian intelligence officers."

"It’s not like these people wear badges that say, ‘I’m a Russian intelligence officer."

Boy. Someone knows he fucked, and has chosen his words very carefully. How could you be so careless and stupid. Did Hillary's emails teach them nothing?
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Did the people in the meeting tell you to say "deep state?"

Was that one of the talking points, yesterday? You made ridiculous claims, and then rambled on like a conspiracy theorist. Honestly, you sounded like the people who claim that no plane crashed into the Pentagon. Yeah, I don't think for a second you are in the intelligence field.
    Guess what? I could not care less what you believe. I'm not naive enough to expect much better.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post

You guys hear that? This administration is leaking worse than the fucking Deepwater Horizon.
    How does it compare to the Lake Oroville spillway?

And who, tell me, had access to these phone calls? Were you able to listen to them? I mean, obviously they might be in Russian, but we have Russian people on this board. So I'm confident we would've been able to get the real content from these call regardless. Why is it allegations, again? Why no substance?
    Who had access? Well, the intelligence agencies that were investigating the Russian hacking of the election process? http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15U0BK But continue handwaving. Try as you might, this isn't going away.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post

Trump should love it, right? I men he lauded Wikileaks. The real facts are coming out! Hooray!

Flynn puts FBI Director back in the spotlight

The spotlight is back on FBI Director James Comey thanks to Michael Flynn’s resignation as national security adviser.

Comey, whom Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign blamed for her loss in last year’s presidential election, is now reportedly presiding over an investigation that appears to have implicated one of President Trump’s top aides.

“The much bigger issue is, what is the connection with Russia and the Trump administration? It’s not only how far up does it go — was the campaign in collusion?” said Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.).

Republicans have been more muted about a probe into a Republican president and instead have attempted to shift focus to the wiretap that reportedly exposed Flynn’s conversations with Kislyak to the FBI — and the subsequent press leaks that revealed the wiretaps.

“I expect for the FBI to tell me what is going on, and they better have a good answer,” House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), who was a member of the Trump transition team executive committee, told The Washington Post.

The FBI director briefed Trump about Russia’s involvement in the election in early January at a meeting at Trump Tower.

During the meeting, Comey also let Trump know of a dossier of memos prepared by a former British spy for political rivals to Trump. The memos included claims that Russia was seeking information that could be used as leverage against Trump.

Trump in late January reportedly decided to keep Comey on as FBI director. The decision ensured that Comey, a Republican, would be involved in any probes of Trump related to Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Flynn’s activities — which also include a paid speech he gave in Moscow in 2015 — will almost certainly be examined by the FBI. On Tuesday, The New York Times reported that the FBI interviewed Flynn in the first days of the Trump administration.

10+ Year Old Account
    See my post above on how he derided anyone, repeatedly and at length, that didn't drool over Hillary.
    First of all, drool is so pejorative, I can simply reply telling you that I cannot confirm any drooling. Second of all, tell me what the differance is between "drooling over Hillary" and "fearful of Trump"? Third, if you think he was drooling, what do you call the last couple of pages in regards to your opinion of him? Does that count as drooling?

I can only speak of what I've seen him post since I've been here. His references are useless if he uses them to twist a specific interpretation from them that he invents. Not always no, but I've seen him do it enough times as to know that he has his own agenda. If others are misinformed or gullible enough to be swayed by it, then that's on them.
    The irony of "I can only speak for my self" and then asserting that subjective view onto someone else. How many posts away are you from calling me a sheep?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Trump should love it, right? I men he lauded Wikileaks. The real facts are coming out! Hooray!
    Yes...

There sure has been alot of pedofile arrests of recently.

Guess what? I could not care less what you believe. I'm not naive enough to expect much better.
    The only issue is that you come off as extremely partisan, and poorly informed. You ranted on and on about conspiracy-theory level bullshit. Not only that, you were whining about the "deep state" when you are implying that you are a willing member of that very same organization. The irony was not lost on me.