Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Split raiding is doing a good job in finishing off guilds. I bet the Legion designed it.

Deleted
    Been playing since 2004 and literally never heard of this snf guild (or maybe i did and i forgot, dunno). Really wondering why some random guild quitting is frontpage worthy...

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    it is much more than a full raid tier's worth of items on its own

xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    snf doesnt seem like a major guild on the scene since alot of people dont know who they are.

sad to see another guild tho, hopefully they rebuild
    People from SNF and Midwinter who still want to raid are merging to create a new high end guild. It's called Reflex.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh look that thread in general discussions blew shit way out of proportion concerning artifact power.
    It's as if all the people that raged at me when I said "It's as if it is PTR and numbers aren't final" were overreacting a tad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Legion claims another guild. RIP
    Raiding hardcore has claimed many guilds. it isn't an exclusive thing to Legion.

no one cares about bloody SNF, let them quit for all i care...leave wow while your at it so the WoW players dont have to hear crying all day.

The fact i need to find out who SNF are means they arent relevant enough to talk about.

"Notably absent from this build are the new Broken Shore World Bosses, as well as a few improvements to the process of acquiring Legendaries. We’ll have more details on those changes as they get closer to implementation."

best news for weeks..?! improvements for acquiring legendaries..
    i hope they mean not the craftable shit..
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2017-02-15 at 12:42 PM.

To be fair,top guilds are doing this to themselves by farming the game to the bone with split raiding and grinding every possible aspect
    Of course it's understandable since they want to keep an edge over everything to be the very best (like no one ever was for some of the best guilds if I may add)
    But I kinda miss when the world first race wasn't that intense and mediatised if I'm honest,world first race not being completed in less than 2 weeks because guild are raiding non stop just felt better

By the way,it's funny seeing everyone saying that no one cares about SNF while they accomplished more in game than any of them and will be talked about a lot more too
    Last edited by ONCHEhap; 2017-02-15 at 01:05 PM.

Sunday Night Football?

I know haters need all the fuel they can get, but a few guilds stopping hardcore raiding...is not a result of Legion, dozens of guilds quit every expansion, dozens of guilds form every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Split raiding is doing a good job in finishing off guilds. I bet the Legion designed it.
    Split raids have been happening for a long time....Im personally glad I never got into a guild that does that.

SNF is being mentioned because they got world first Skorpyron, Anomaly, and Trilliax. (Which really just means they started raiding earlier than most, but still.)

Guilds quit all the time, but it really seems like the artifact grind is taking its toll now. It's a shame, because they're not going to do much about it - the system is absolutely perfect for a casual player. No matter what you do in the game, you are improving yourself by at least a little by the end of your playsession. It's just an absolute bitch for the world race players.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, i can't blame every guild who quits raiding or going to be casual. If you spend from very begining of WoW from Molten Core, to today forward Tomb Of Sargeras, you can feel burned out and feeling it's not the same anymore.

I lost intrest on raids progression after MoP, when Blood Legion get world first for Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by drgrain View Post
    Also most of them are extremely old players( some going for 10+ years).
    So in 10 years, are you going to be "extremely old" too?
    Last edited by Misskittyy; 2017-02-15 at 04:26 PM.

I just recently main switched in the last few weeks. I went from a melee dps/tank and switched to a ranged dps. Sucks because I have been putting in the work to learn the character, grind out M+ and my artifact like a good boy as well as doing all the normal nonsense such as clearing as many lockouts as possible, dailies etc. I've gotten boned on my legendaries, I have 2 that literally add 0 DPS.

I know this isn't the end of the world, and there will be more to come but it has made it to where I have to perform a 100% to land mediocre at best. Make 1 mistake and I quickly tumble. I feel like someone who has 2 DPS pieces let alone 2 BIS have so much more room to make a mistake. When these players play at 100% they are the 100% parses. When they make mistakes or slack off, they fall middle of the pack where I am at working my fingers off lol

QQ I know, etc etc but to be honest this grind from behind has made it simply not fun to push progression and I honestly feel like I am holding my group back. It finally hit me last night as I would get literally pissed from a simple mistake that would screw me up pretty good, I was not having fun doing it anymore.

I am going to take a break and show up on farm nights when I am invited, maybe pug some character progression when I am feeling like bashing my head into something, enjoy some PvP and push some keystones. Already enjoying this new mindset, and I am sure this is how a lot of these other top tier players are possibly feeling as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    Who dafuq are you?

See how that works?
    Noone, guess ill be on the front page of mmo-champ soon myself
    But seriously, first time ive heard of this guild. Gl to them i guess?

This game's been out for over 12 years and people still can't wrap their head around not treating datamined patch info as gospel?

Amazing.

A: OMG, I haven't heard about that guild, and they made front page!
    B: Name 5 guilds.
    A: Method... Serenity... ummm, Paragon?

Just because you personally haven't heard about a guild that made front page just makes you less informed, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    It's as if all the people that raged at me when I said "It's as if it is PTR and numbers aren't final" were overreacting a tad.

- - - Updated - - -

Raiding hardcore has claimed many guilds. it isn't an exclusive thing to Legion.
    Seems more this time around though no?
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.