Page 29 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Guess what? I could not care less what you believe. I'm not naive enough to expect much better.
    What mechanism determines that everyone is naive, other than you? The world dichotomy is not sheep vs narcissism.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Now we get to see if the american government truly works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Oh - we can be sure it works, the question we have to ask now is what is its primary function

Trump is in a lose lose situation now - if he goes after the FBI/CIA because of the leaks he is validating that the leaks are real (which he has already done via Twitter). If he does not - then the leaks will end up with his impeachment.

And all he had to do was listen to his agencies, respect them and gtfo Twitter - and he would be sailing on towards what ever nefarious destination he had planned unhindered.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-02-15 at 02:12 PM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    How does it compare to the Lake Oroville spillway?
    Fukushima will continue to leak for another 500 years so better get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Yeah lets see if it is country first and not party first. Even more sad is Trump is not even part of the GOP. They just love the power. I know I am ripping the poor Trumpkins. I wish Trumpkins could see past the orange hair and see that this could happen to the Dems. Some moron elected, who the Dems follow blindly if they have the power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    A bunch of crybaby's that can't handle the fact their side didn't win. If they go for impeachment, the Trump supporters will start fighting back. This would probably include Armed Protests. That's where Democrats want to go?
    At this point, fuck it. Lets have a civil war.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    How does it compare to the Lake Oroville spillway?
    Oooh nice one. Timely.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No shit he did, because he is a conservative. Did conservatives favor Hillary over Bernie or not?
    It wasn't because he was conservative, it was because he had a financial or career stake in Clinton's win. Funny now he's a "conservative" when at the time he claimed to be something otherwise. As I said, a rank opportunist that's good at bullshit, until people like me catch him out on it.

You guys keep going with your Skrew lovefest. I'm however not a fan.

More left-wing fantasy from the usual insane liberal nutbars of MMOchampion.

Ban me again, faggots.

Infracted - please post constructively
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-02-15 at 02:35 PM.

pfft...I think it was someone here that said if Trump treated national security like he does his tax returns there wouldn't be any leaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Who had access? Well, the intelligence agencies that were investigating the Russian hacking of the election process? http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15U0BK But continue handwaving. Try as you might, this isn't going away.
    I don't particularly trust the IA, and it's not because they're against Trump. It's simply that year after year, they've been guilty of a tremendous collection of propaganda, exactly like this.

They also show a very poor amount of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Which particular part of what I said....

1. We know that during the period of 2016 some number of his inner circle was complicit in some conversations with Russian intelligence officials.
    2. We don't know if Trump was part of that.
    3. We do know that Trump knows of the collusion now - he confirmed as much not long ago (Twitter).

Therefore we know - again by logical deduction - that sometime between the beginning of the mess and now, he found out about the mess.

As I also said - we have no information as to when that point was.
    On these points, I can agree. Although let me be clear: Everything we deduce is allegations, not facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Does Trump have trouble saying something, like say news is fake? Did he tweet saying this is a leak, instead of fake news?

Remember, Trump didn't deny that Flynn lied. Even the press briefing yesterday focused 100% on this not being illegal, not it being fake. The issue was Flynn lying, not news lying in reporting about Flynn. Samething as when Manafort resigned due to his ties to Russia.
    The only thing that sadden me is to see Trump lowering himself to the same level of crookedness of Hillary (words chosen on purpose here ).
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post

Ban me again, faggots.
    Well, it looks like you are going to get your wish.

So did the Clinton campaign. I don't see the point of this thread.

Ban me again, faggots.
    People like you don't help your side at all, you do realize this right.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account

Ban me again, faggots.
    T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-riggerdddddd.

Sorry that your idol is a Russian plant. We did try to warn you.
    Eat yo vegetables

Ban me again, faggots.
    When Trump resigns in the face of impeachment I'll be laughing at your ilk. So go back to stupid little safe place.

I said it here before that it's likely that will happen by the end of the year. I just may have to up that timeframe. Trump is making it too easy.

That is - both tweets were about the EXACT SAME thing, one calling it information and one calling it nonsense.
    You're conflating two separate things and calling them both "it". Its amazing your speaking about logic 101 then think that "intelligence committee imformation leak" = "media article". I'm not sure if it's out of ignorance or dishonesty.

One "it" is the information which Trump is saying that was released.

The other "it" is the story. The story, while about the information, it isn't JUST the information. The story wasn't just one giant quote from the leak, there was selective editing as far as what evidence was mention and there was implications made that wasn't necessarily present in the information leak.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    I don't particularly trust the IA, and it's not because they're against Trump. It's simply that year after year, they've been guilty of a tremendous collection of propaganda, exactly like this.

They also show a very poor amount of evidence.

On these points, I can agree. Although let me be clear: Everything we deduce is allegations, not facts.

The only thing that sadden me is to see Trump lowering himself to the same level of crookedness of Hillary (words chosen on purpose here ).
    I think Trump has gone way below Hillary' level, and that's Really saying something. She's a terrible person, and he has consistently been trying to outdo her in that category.

Look at the Trumpkins. Cannot even defend this so they just go to name calling. It's sad that when a scandal or in this case treason. You should be outraged and want to see justice.

Deleted
    Just starting to break around the wires...

Basically showing recorded calls showoing the campaign and associates have been in frequent and direct contact with russian intelligence for at least a year.

WASHINGTON — Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/u...e-iphone-share

additional source(s):
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...401_story.html
    This could be very incriminating.