Page 30 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgeit View Post
    So did the Clinton campaign. I don't see the point of this thread.
    Then you haven't been keeping up with current events.
    At all.

Quote Originally Posted by fudgeit View Post
    So did the Clinton campaign. I don't see the point of this thread.
    Then you didn't read it.

If you have proof that multiple members of Hillary's campaign team spoke to multiple Russian intelligence agents over the course of the year leading up to the election, please provide it.

After you provide it, please explain why it would still be acceptable for Trump to do the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    On these points, I can agree. Although let me be clear: Everything we deduce is allegations, not facts.
    Logical deductions can be seen as facts.

If we know something started happening at point X
    If we know Trump knows that something at point Y
    Then we also know as a fact that at some point between X and Y Trump learned said something.

So formal logical dedications can be treated as factual as the inputs to the logical deduction are.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    It wasn't because he was conservative, it was because he had a financial or career stake in Clinton's win. Funny now he's a "conservative" when at the time he claimed to be something otherwise. As I said, a rank opportunist that's good at bullshit, until people like me catch him out on it.
    He has always been conservative and now you assert he had a financial or career dependence on Hillary? I understand how that works in conspiracy theory, but you are asserting it about a random posted on a video game forum. Do you understand how ludicrous that is?

You guys keep going with your Skrew lovefest. I'm however not a fan.
    Love fest? Now I just feel bad for your significant other, if your yesterday was spent convincing them that they are conservative.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The only issue is that you come off as extremely partisan, and poorly informed. You ranted on and on about conspiracy-theory level bullshit. Not only that, you were whining about the "deep state" when you are implying that you are a willing member of that very same organization. The irony was not lost on me.
    There was a lot lost on you my friend. I said I'm a former member. Nor would I be associated with it today because it's almost the diametric opposite of the organization I knew.

We were taught things like the Geneva Conventions, Nuremberg Principles, UCMJ, U.S. Constitution, and UN Charter. We weren't told to torture, bomb innocents from drones, or kick in the doors of families and mow them down or disappear them. We still got the job done just as well if not better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Is Trump admitting to it, Enough of a source for you?
    I'm looking at more of a macro view of the news, sorry I should've said that.

The NY Times article keeps saying "three officials" who are they? Put their name somewhere, unless I missed it, they never said who they are just that they are from american law enforcement and intelligence agencies. It could be Bob from the mail room, Christine from the front desk, and Joe the guy who fixes the coffee machines but we don't know because there are no names.
    I know someone is going to say how ridiculous this example is so I say prove it, tell us all who the ominous "three officials" are.

The WP article is doted with names so I really don't have qualms.

i love Us and i hope every thing will be good soon.

After you provide it, please explain why it would still be acceptable for Trump to do the same thing?
    Well - as of 20th of January it is indeed acceptable for Trump and cohorts to do it. The primary issue of concern is the period between November 9th and January 20th - a period where Trump may have been setting policy for the US when he was not legally permitted to do so.

The lesser concern as far as I'm concerned is Russia's so called hacking of the election - Clinton and the DNC screwed up so bad, that the election outcome was probably determined from the DNC convention on.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Look at the Trumpkins. Cannot even defend this so they just go to name calling. It's sad that when a scandal or in this case treason. You should be outraged and want to see justice.
    I'll wait until a court of law calls it treason, instead of an armchair lawyer.

It's truly disgusting how outraged they were over an email server but don't give two shits that Trump and his team are colluding with Russia.

Every last Trump supporter not MORE outraged at this than the email server is a hypocrite of the highest order.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    There was a lot lost on you my friend. I said I'm a former member. Nor would I be associated with it today because it's almost the diametric opposite of the organization I knew.

We were taught things like the Geneva Conventions, Nuremberg Principles, UCMJ, U.S. Constitution, and UN Charter. We weren't told to torture, bomb innocents from drones, or kick in the doors of families and mow them down or disappear them. We still got the job done just as well if not better.
    Well, you said you had a "meeting" to get to, so do you and your fellow intel buddies sit and have meetings about the good old days? What meeting were you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Logical deductions can be seen as facts.

If we know something started happening at point X
    If we know Trump knows that something at point Y
    Then we also know as a fact that at some point between X and Y Trump learned said something.

So formal logical dedications can be treated as factual as the inputs to the logical deduction are.
    Actually, that doesn't cover the possibility that Trump knew about the something before point x, because he helped plan it.

Then you didn't read it.

If you have proof that multiple members of Hillary's campaign team spoke to multiple Russian intelligence agents over the course of the year leading up to the election, please provide it.

No shit! I mean the deflection to Hillary is laughable. First as the point you made above. Second all the shit about emails and the leaks giving us valuable information is now shunned upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    So, you obviously think Hillary was innocent, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    It probably won't get that far...

As I posted...yesterday? The day before? Things are moving a bit quick...

The GOP would have to lead the charge into the investigation to help control it. They'll give the Dems the Don for putting Pence on the throne for the sake of saving face. And Don will retire in the face of impeachment...or if he thinks he's going to fight that, then they'll hit him with the more ugly charge of "treason" to get him to play ball.

None of this should be surprising to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    The NY Times article keeps saying "three officials" who are they?
    Whistleblowers don't have any legal protections in the US - so I'd say their identities are closely guarded secrets.
    The content of the phone calls is probably top secret, so it would be irresponsible to make that public (remember - they were wire taps on RUSSIAN officials, not US officials).

Trumps twitter admissions that the information is real - well that's pretty damning.

What needs to happen is commencement of impeachment hearings, in private if required - that isn't saying Trump is guilty - that is just finding out if he is.

Overwhelming evidence of a crime isn't automatic guilt - however it is for every other citizen automatic charging with the crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone explain to me what exactly the issue is (legally speaking) with speaking to the Russians (or anyone else for that matter) prior to the election?

Are new incoming administrations not allowed to discuss things with foreign governments prior to election day?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    So, let's see what this morning brings.

1) ABC, CBS and Reuters are now covering the story.
    2) Trump confirms it via Tweet by calling it classified information.
    2a) Trump blamed Obama.
    2b) Trump blamed Clinton.
    2c) Trump actually said (by virtue of retweet) that the FBI should not get involved in politics, forgetting what he said about Comey when Comey found something far less damning.

...when's Spicer going to get in on this? That'll make things worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Look at the Trumpkins. Cannot even defend this so they just go to name calling. It's sad that when a scandal or in this case treason. You should be outraged and want to see justice.
    Trump haven't pulled out his... Well... Card yet.

Just wait for it!
    When it comes, everything else will be forgotten.