Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Damn she a lil thick but them tigo bitties can star on Playboy (They just went back to nude) and she can recoup those lost wages. Id be her boyfriend but she probably sucks in bed, hence why they take straight cash homie.

Deleted
    What a grade A cunt.

She’s sick of shopping, misses hustling for a paycheck and has struggled to find a boyfriend who isn’t using her for the dough, she said.
    I would never ever be with that kind of person. She knows nothing about money/ppl/time value.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2017-02-15 at 01:49 PM.

some cunt wants more money - and will make up whatever fairy tale is needed to make YOU believe her - go figure...

I hope the judge determines she has to give all the money away to charity if she's upset with it.

Wait, she won $1 million ? That's a very easy amount of money to spend if you don't have any financial discipline. She probably spent them already.

Deleted
    Well she sure hasn´t been spending time getting any PhDs that for sure.

This is in Britain, right?
    Would she even get any money if she won?
    And I know that other countries' lotteries have councellors and on hand to advise winners of such sums, both for what to do with the money and on mental health. Is that not the case here?

Deleted
    you can gamble under 18 in the UK? wtf?

Deleted
    This isn't your ordinary stupid, this is advanced stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It doesn't say she went through all her money.
    Of course they won't come outright and say that but as educated adults we can formulate some... educated guesses.

- 2 homes
    - custom range rover
    - fake tits and other plastic surgery
    - party girl

1.25 mil ain't gonna last long.

Deleted
    A reminder that people like these can vote.
    Women's suffrage was a mistake.

Deleted
    If she didn't want the money and missed hustling for a paycheck she could give it all away to charity. You don't ask for more money when you don't want money.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    A 17 year old with 1.25 million dollars did what most younger and many older people would do when handed a large sum of money....spent it...and then realized that material things don't always solve your problems.

When are people going to realize that a single million really isn't that much money to begin with?
    Plenty of money in my opinion. Put most of it into the highest interest savings account you can, or hire a financial manager and make sure there's no risky investments, and boom, you can live off that money for the rest of your life so long as you live modestly. Maybe pick up a part-time job so you're not bored as hell and can make some extra spending money.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    This is in Britain, right?
    Would she even get any money if she won?
    And I know that other countries' lotteries have councellors and on hand to advise winners of such sums, both for what to do with the money and on mental health. Is that not the case here?
    Was also the case with her; she was advised immediately.

Maximum cringe factor. I'm sueing the lottery out of the goodness of my heart because 17 was too young to win! Give me one more year and I'd have been fine! And also gie me more money! This is the worst of humanity.

Deleted
    She isnt the first person over here in UK to kick off over winning, a guy won it years ago, and said it ruined his life because he was no longer short of money,
    when asked "Well why not give the money away" he said no way its my winnings.
    Seriously, if you do not want to win the lottery, then don't play it

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is always the problem when those that have never had a lot of money, and they win big they go nuts and within a short time are back where they started before they won..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Of course they won't come outright and say that but as educated adults we can formulate some... educated guesses.

- 2 homes
    - custom range rover
    - fake tits and other plastic surgery
    - party girl

1.25 mil ain't gonna last long.
    She looks like Lindsey Lohan, and not in a good way.

You can add fake lips to that list as well.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    The lottery is for the poor and stupid so stories like this should surprise no one.
    Not always the case there is one story of Jack Whittaker a West Virginia Construction company president who was already a millionaire when he won $315 million in 2002 lost a daughter and grand daughter to drugs and went broke 4 years later.. http://time.com/4176128/powerball-ja...ttery-winners/

So not all lottery winners are poor and stupid..