Poll: Price of EU token

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Poll:WOW EU TOKEN price sweat spot

What do you think is token sweat spot? For sellers lowest amount of gold you are willing to sell your token for and for buyers -highest amount of gold you are willing to farm for and spend it on token?

Quote Originally Posted by Radoznali View Post
    What do you think is token sweat spot? For sellers lowest amount of gold you are willing to sell your token for and for buyers -highest amount of gold you are willing to farm for and spend it on token?
    around 100 - 120k
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Deleted
    As someone who likes/would like to occasionally sell a token or two, but would never buy one on the auction house, I quite liked the price spike around 200k. That said, the lowest I am considering selling tokens for is ~150k.

Deleted
    I would only consider selling at around 175-200 minimum. Havnt sold one yet, still waiting to see how high it gets and be worth my money.

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    I would only consider selling at around 175-200 minimum. Havnt sold one yet, still waiting to see how high it gets and be worth my money.
    It took 2 years for it to get to 120k and it only spiked up to 200k for a day because of battle.net balance addition which was around a week ago at this point and it's been stuck between 150-170k since then. It ain't going up anymore any time soon.

I sell only. it's odd though (well not odd, it's basic economics.)

but I sell them only to afford to gear my alts. but it's the same people who put the silly prices up for boe epics in order to afford.. to buy said tokens.

but considering the price of the avg raid tier epic, I'd say 150k+ at least to be worth it for me
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Deleted
    the sweet spot is when the price stabilizes because that's how the system works.

personally i have a lot of gold so the lower the better, i'd probably consider some store mounts if i could get one for say 200k.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-02-15 at 04:24 PM.

Not surprising on poll result. Of course people are going to vote for the lowest gold option as the best place (more buyers than sellers on this forum I'd guess).

The sweat spot? Around 28 degrees celcius.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Since you can only give one answer, this is going to be useless. Buyers will say low, sellers say high, and you can't differentiate between the two in your poll, so you can't find the sweet spot. Sweet... not sweat...

Deleted
    I think the result isn't surprising, since there are a lot of people, who would go for it for like 50k, but don't really consider it otherwise. Should probably split between buyer and seller options. This month was the first for me to actually think about paying for the game with money, because 150k is pretty much my limit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I don't think I will buy it when it's over 120k, meaning I will stop WoW untill the next patch. I do still have like 25 days left though.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

10+ Year Old Account
    250k is the bare minimum, where I will shell out money for them...
    500k and I might start to do it on a regular basis..

Higher numbers for next expansion, ofc..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    If there wasn't this retarded Cap of 10 I would have bought like 120 or so when they were 29K.

I used all my Tokens I had on Balance and now I'm sitting at 132€ and have no idea what to do with it ._.

under 150k when i'm buying. Back when i sold a few i aimed for 150-200k ea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously the sellers highly prefer to gain massive profit out of a single token, enough to last a long time without having to sell another one, while it is opposite for the buyers. Therefore, the question (and voting) itself is biased because it takes both sides of the market under the same comb; it would be very much the same to just go out in the streets and ask the "sweet spot" (just dicovered; title has a minor grammatic mistake) for bills regarding your hospital/health care in the US. People would prefer it to be as low as possible while those behind the reins wants it to be as high as possible.

However, given the statement above, it is impossible to split the token groups in two; the buyers/sellers, especially on the internet where we cannot identify each other.
    As a general consensus, it'll only show the majority's opinion (the buyers) willingness to buy the tokens and not the sellers, unless the price is through the roof (see the 200-300k option above).

Personally, I will follow what I said and sell it for a marginal profit. In fact, I sold a few when it peaked at 200k because I knew it would probably become the limit to the buyers. Supply and demand folks, supply and demand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BITBYBIT View Post
    If there wasn't this retarded Cap of 10 I would have bought like 120 or so when they were 29K.

I used all my Tokens I had on Balance and now I'm sitting at 132€ and have no idea what to do With it ._.
    If you haven't acquired other Blizzard products, then I would recommend you to try out a new game or two. If not, then your only option would be to purchase in-game products (maybe for other Blizzard games if you own them (Overwatch as an example) and Blizzard store items) or maybe even more tokens as your subscription passes by.
    Obviously, the choice is yours, no one is going to force you to play a game you don't enjoy or won't even think about starting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomaru View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

If you haven't acquired other Blizzard products, then I would recommend you to try out a new game or two. If not, then your only option would be to purchase in-game products (maybe for other Blizzard games if you own them (Overwatch as an example) and Blizzard store items) or maybe even more tokens as your subscription passes by.
    Obviously, the choice is yours, no one is going to force you to play a game you don't enjoy or won't even think about starting.
    I already own most of SC2 and all D3 Content and for the Pay2Fee Game Overwatch I'm waiting for a Sale. I'm not paying fucking 40€ for a Fullprice Game with a F2P Game-Model. Overwatch fucking uses a F2P Model like Path of Exile or League of Legend but still asks you to pay 60€ to pay the fucking Game!
    And before the Fanboys try to defend it with "Its only cosmetic Stuff" ...yeah thats how good F2P Games like Path of Exile work, they only offer Cosmetic Stuff ...WHILE BEING F2P!

But I'll probably pick up the SC2 Missionpack once its on Sale again.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You don't really know how market works, do you? Token price is in right spot ALWAYS.

Tip: if you make a poll: Ferrari price sweat (?) spot, you won't get right answers either.

500k - go to work if you cant affor to pay for sub with $