Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Sure, that is why majority of crime and rapes come from refugees in most countries. We don't want them.
    It is fun that a lot of people automatically link immigrants with refugees from the middle east though, but immigration to germany is mostly from other european countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    All these posts in a thread with an Express article as the OP. Christ I've just added to it too now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    All these posts in a thread with an Express article as the OP. Christ I've just added to it too now.
    At least it isn't a trump thread ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It is fun that a lot of people automatically link immigrants with refugees from the middle east though, but immigration to germany is mostly from other european countries.
    Either way, they shouldn't come to hear and not with this amount. I feel very sorry for germany.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Either way, they shouldn't come to hear and not with this amount. I feel very sorry for germany.
    It is a prognosis for the next 40 years, it really isn't anything dramatic.

Well they'll be able to use the extra taxes to pay for pensions and healthcare and other things Britain will find unsustainable in 15 years.

Good. The more that get in, the faster the western genes\races are replaced, cleansed, if you will.

Oh. That's usually bad, isn't it? Oh..

It is a prognosis for the next 40 years, it really isn't anything dramatic.
    It also isn't any different from the last 50 years, and Germany is still strong
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Good. The more that get in, the faster the western genes\races are replaced, cleansed, if you will.
    You consider europeans settling in different european countries different races? Cultures I can understand but races?

You consider europeans settling in different european countries different races? Cultures I can understand but races?
    Just more people jumping on the "immigrant = muslim refugee coming to rape our women and steal out jobs" bandwagon
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    She must have a time machine to know her economy needs will be in 40 years.

Understanding is hard.
    And you have done a great job demonstrating that.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Just more people jumping on the "immigrant = muslim refugee coming to rape our women and steal out jobs" bandwagon
    I don't think rape was mentioned. Thank you for playing. You don't get a medal.

xx\culture.
    Happy? Cleansing for you! Cleansing for you! Cleansing for everyone!

Sure, that is why majority of crime and rapes come from refugees in most countries. We don't want them.

Show me those figures or stop making stuff up.

Edit: and I mean actual official figures, not media hearsay.
    Last edited by Turaska; 2017-02-15 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    I have a very simple and radical solution to this problem: Have more children.
    What does that have to do with the fact that Merkel seems set on altruistic suicide?

Look at Japan's per capita GDP. There's no correlation between a declining population and a declining per capita GDP. There's no reason Germany's population needs to stay constant. It's just used as a bullshit justification for bad/seditious policy.

xx\culture.
    Happy? Cleansing for you! Cleansing for you! Cleansing for everyone!
    Alright just let me call my spanish colleague and wish him happy cleansing. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    What does that have to do with the fact that Merkel seems set on altruistic suicide?
    This isn't altruisitic in the slightest, quite the opposite, we are talking about immigration here, not refugees, do you know what people are usually wanted? The ones with the best education from other european nations, without having paid a cent for their education.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2017-02-15 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    The difference is that the process happens for the native population throughout their lives - school, highschool, college, etc. Even then not everyone is successful so you have people failing.

1. Increase birth rates to keep population growth

Instead of investing money for year by hear fixes that cause more problems than they fix use them to support increase of birth rates, even temporary.

2. Get rid of aging population

Never going to happen since life spans are increasing. To decrease the average age though encouraging new births will help more than importing refugees(0/1 year olds are younger than what are basically grown men).

Don't waste money for fixes that cause more problems than they fix, waste money trying to find solutions.
    I don't see you listing any solution to the problems here, you are ignoring the part where nothing has worked. There are governments around the world throwing billions of dollars trying to increase birth rates and balancing out an ever aging population to no avail.

I don't think rape was mentioned. Thank you for playing. You don't get a medal.
    You went way off topic with your first post..

Or are you planning to back up your ridiculous claim that immigrants from Europe to Europe will somehow "replace the western genes/races"

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post

Look at Japan's per capita GDP. There's no correlation between a declining population and a declining per capita GDP. There's no reason Germany's population needs to stay constant. It's just used as a bullshit justification for bad/seditious policy.
    Yea they are only facing an insane debt to GDP ratio, a collapsing social contract and have to use large amount of fiscal and monetary policies to make up lack of consumer demand nothing to worry about here

People falling for sensationalized news......

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    The system has to be change or it will explode and Germany will end up in ruin.
    Those are the only two options.

When 20 millions of jobs are obsolete and all those people are unemployed.......shit will hit the fan quickly.
    And your solution is to reduce buying power. How exactly is that going to help with anything?

See you´re still arguing from within the same system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    She must have a time machine to know her economy needs will be in 40 years.

Understanding is hard.
    Oh, look, the timetraveler is talking smack about people not knowing the future, well yeah you can do that just because you´re a timetraveler!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.