Page 39 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh wow NYTimes and Washington Post! How can anyone question anything that comes from respectable and objective sources like these.

Do you by chance have a CNN source so we can fully complete the trinity of non-partisan news?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Funny, that's how Trump got elected.

Are we tired of winning yet?
    Fair enough. Someone who isn't batshit crazy and isn't a career politician.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Oh wow NYTimes and Washington Post! How can anyone question anything that comes from respectable and objective sources like these.

Do you by chance have a CNN source so we can fully complete the trinity of non-partisan news?
    Ill take Trump Admitting to it for $1000 Alex.....

Do try to fallow along here.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

lol, keep reading Breitbart. Its so unbiased the boss works for Trump......
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    lol, keep reading Breitbart. Its so unbiased the boss works for Trump......
    Hey... clearly Trump works for him.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Prolly, but based off your post history nothing you would accept, then again it doesn't matter what you accept.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    But
    her
    emails
    The 2 issues are not mutually exclusive, as I said from the start both are shit choices.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The 2 issues are not mutually exclusive, as I said from the start both are shit choices.
    In the same way that a cold and cancer are both medical ailments.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Oh please. PLEASE. Enlighten us as to what is an unbiased source.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Hey... clearly Trump works for him.
    Ha, I stand corrected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Oh please. PLEASE. Enlighten us as to what is an unbiased source.
    Infowars, Fox News, Breitbart /s

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    In the same way that a cold and cancer are both medical ailments.
    Cancer? Awe some on Hillary wasn't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Let's say Trump does get impeached, or resigns.

What do you guys feel about Pence getting the top job? Better? Worse?
    While Pence is still a VERY bad person (especially if you're a member of the LGBT community), I have a new metric to go by:

Question; Will XYZ replacement publically get pissed off at the Prime Minister of Australia in his first two weeks of office
    Answer: No
    Result: Than XYZ is better than Donald Dump

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Infowars, Fox News, Breitbart /s
    I'm fairly sure you're kidding :P But for everyone else this image is fairly accurate
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    There is plenty to make it plausible, that is if you had any clue about the usual parameters. AFAIK, unlike myself you have no training, experience or associations to know how likely or unlikely Flynn or Priebus is to be a plant. I'm certainly not the only former or current person in the field to have considered it, and that's all I'll say.

To talk straight out of ones ass as a layman about this is what's stupid, weird, and funny.
    Except all evidence suggests it is you who are talking out of your ass. Appealing to some unproven authority on the subject, which just hilariously happens to be yourself, is almost the perfect example of one talking out of their ass. it doesn't take special training to be prone to conspiracy theories on the strength of "you've read shit and you've trained"...

Eh nevermind I now see you've been banned. Oh well. Now you have more time to focus on revealing what exactly those elites "discovered" in Antarctica, eh?
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-02-15 at 04:38 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Top Part: While true, It won't help him any if Trump try's to take everyone down with the sinking ship.
    And that's a really good point. Pence, however, did a fantastic job (bastard!) is distancing himself from Trump's shenanigans during the election - clarifying where he could or not commenting when it was a tough situation.

Pence is also separate from this Russia thing - as he has been "kept out" of the discussion according to current sources. That might change, but at this point he has a legitimate claim to being ignorant of the situation.

Plus - he needs to hold on for dear life. He wouldn't get a chance at the White House again if he resigns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    While Pence is still a VERY bad person (especially if you're a member of the LGBT community), I have a new metric to go by:

Question; Will XYZ replacement publically get pissed off at the Prime Minister of Australia in his first two weeks of office
    Answer: No
    Result: Than XYZ is better than Donald Dump
    I can handle that metric.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Plus - he needs to hold on for dear life. He wouldn't get a chance at the White House again if he resigns.
    Ya it kinda seem's like no matter what he does he is going to be fucked.

Even if he does because President it will be in what is left of the Shit Show Trump left behind. While I disagree with a lot of what Pence wants, Its clear he won't get shit he wants because of his former boss.

Personally I feel he will just be a stand in for the next 4 year's, That may give everyone on both sides enough time to get a decent replacement overall.

While he has distance himself from Trump's bullshit, He will still be seen as turning a blind eye to it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    It's perfectly possible that this is purely coincidence
    The article is very clear that the concern was how often this happened, when it happened, and how many people close to Trump did this.

It's just like the Flynn issue. One call could be dismissed as an oopsies, maybe. Five calls is a full-blown conversation with intent.

This needs to be investigated, especially if it's nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I'm fairly sure you're kidding :P But for everyone else this image is fairly accurate
    I use to consider CNN center left but now their almost as bad as msnbc.

7+ Year Old Account

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/politi...ians-campaign/

Oh and for good measure here's a few more

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...sian-intellige

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...mid-leaks.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38983742

Seems news of allegations gets out when the implications are this serious. Even Trump is reporting that these leaks are illegal. Now, I know, he isn't bi-partisan and he's also the biggest creator of fake news and falsities, but this probably needs to be looked into.

It's a shame he forgot to accuse CNN in his twitter-tantrum, seeing as how they are claiming their own sources as well.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-02-15 at 04:41 PM.