Page 40 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I use to consider CNN center left but now their almost as bad as msnbc.
    That's your own bias.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya it kinda seem's like no matter what he does he is going to be fucked.

Even if he does because President it will be in what is left of the Shit Show Trump left behind. While I disagree with a lot of what Pence wants, Its clear he won't get shit he wants because of his former boss.

Personally I feel he will just be a stand in for the next 4 year's, That may give everyone on both sides enough time to get a decent replacement overall.

While he has distance himself from Trump's bullshit, He will still be seen as turning a blind eye to it.
    And I agree - if Trump is out and Pence takes over, he will be forever stained by the Trump Administration. He won't get much done (although if the GOP keeps the House/Senate it would be easier) and he won't have much of a chance at running in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Oh and for good measure here's a few more
    It should be noted that, as of now, CNN, ABC, and CBS have each cited their own sources when discussing the unfolding story. They are not just quoting the Times verbatim. NBC and Reuters, so far, have not independently confirmed anything.

Plus, again, Trump confirmed it on Twitter. Expect his staff to backpedal for him today. "What he meant was..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    That's your own bias.
    Nope that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And I agree - if Trump is out and Pence takes over, he will be forever stained by the Trump Administration. He won't get much done (although if the GOP keeps the House/Senate it would be easier) and he won't have much of a chance at running in 2020.
    So now we just sit here and see where the final shoe drops.

Ether our system works and Trump will be out on his ass or our system is 100% fucked and thing's get worse from here.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Nope that's the truth.
    Prove it. If it's the factual truth, I imagine you have sources to your claim?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Prove it. If it's the factual truth, I imagine you have sources to your claim?
    Prove that it isn't the truth? You accept all the other things in the picture without proof.

Cancer? Awe some on Hillary wasn't that bad.
    Sure, keep pretending your unbiased.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Prove that it isn't the truth? You accept all the other things in the picture without proof.
    You're the one making the negative claim, the onus is on you to substantiate it.

All I did was link a picture. You're disagreeing, tell us why with substance.

You're the one making the negative claim, the onus is on you to substantiate it.

Show me the proof of the data in the picture then.

I mean, this is obviously just opinion vs opinion, so it was dumb to bring 'truth' into this in the first place, but do you not understand what a burden of proof is?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_controversies enjoy, but I know facts don't matter to you.

Show me the proof of the data in the picture then.
    That's not how a adult conversation works champ.

You made the claim its fake, Its now on you to prove that.

- - - Updated - - -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_controversies enjoy, but I know facts don't matter to you.
    A wiki link to "controversies" isn't proof.....LOL
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Actually they do and more than once if you go through my post history you'll see I gladly changed my opinion when proven wrong.

Deleted
    It's about time to start executing the leftist filth tbh. Utter subhuman trash, this thread just proves it.

Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-02-15 at 07:00 PM.

Couple of issues with this.

A lot of this shows leaning both directions at times. As examples.

1. Pro Conservative - Obama names slipped and changed to osama, a known conservative battlecry / joke.
    2. Pro Liberal - leniant coverage of the Lewinsky scandal

1. Pro Conservative - Temporarily hired glen beck GLEN BECK
    2. Pro Liberal - Covering automatic rifles instead of semi automatic ones when discussing firearm bans

The only somewhat interesting part about this is that it readers have judged percentages of its stories to cast negative light on republicans, but also makes note to point out the coverage of democratic candidates is negative (with the exception of Obama).

Then again if you look at my original chart CNN is clearly listed as clickbait centrist. Which is about what the link you sent me substantiates.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    It's about time to start executing the leftist filth tbh. Utter subhuman trash, this thread just proves it.
    You're a lot of fun at parties aren't you. Thinking, west Virginia or Alabama parties.

10+ Year Old Account
    More leftists are condemning the report.

Sanders: Connection between Trump campaign, Russian intelligence would be 'game changer'

Reports that President Trump's campaign aides had regular contact with Russian intelligence officials would be a "game changer" if true and would warrant a select committee to investigate, according to Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-VT).

The Democratic senator in an interview early Wednesday called for a "preliminary investigation" to see if further scrutiny is warranted after The New York Times and CNN reported that Trump campaign aides and allies spoke regularly with members of Russian intelligence.

"We are not going to make a decision based on what a newspaper says, but now is time for Congress to up its game," the veteran Senator and presidential candidate told ABC's Good Morning America. "If there's contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence officials outside the norm, that’s not only big-league bad, that’s a game changer. And I would change my view as to what Congress would do."

While the Times said there was no evidence of corruption, Sanders said that Congress would need to play a larger investigatory role if the reports of communication alone are true.

"If there are contacts between Trump officials and Russian intelligence, we need a joint select committee in Congress to get to the bottom of this and also look at Trump's business ties to Russia," he said.

"I want to do a preliminary investigation ... I want to make sure myself that these intercepts exist, that the communications are outside the norms. if that's the case, its time for the Congress, in my view the Senate, to do a joint select committee where we can look at it holistically."

He went on to add that the reports are very "disturbing" and that Russia and any Trump campaign official who was working with Russia also needs to "pay a price."

Sanders has long expressed unease with Trump's posture toward Russia, criticizing him about his skepticism about Russia's role in recent hacks on Democratic groups, hacks that the intelligence community blames on Russia.

On Tuesday, Sanders called for further congressional investigation into the conduct of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who resigned on Monday night after admitting he spoke to the Russian ambassador to the U.S. about American sanctions before Trump took office.

--------------

Pretty obvious comments there from Sanders. Waiting for the day that someone on the GOP side says something similar, preferably someone with some political clout behind them. Wonder how long that'll take.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That's not how a adult conversation works champ.

You made the claim its fake, Its now on you to prove that.

- - - Updated - - -

A wiki link to "controversies" isn't proof.....LOL
    The sources listed in the wiki leaks is, I didn't say CNN was fake news, I said they lean further to the left now, you can't even understand that simple point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    Leave it up to the alt-right to start talking about execution of people who don't agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The Democratic senator in an interview early Wednesday called for a "preliminary investigation" to see if further scrutiny is warranted after The New York Times and CNN reported that Trump campaign aides and allies spoke regularly with members of Russian intelligence.
    See that's the intelligent non biased adult way to handle this.

Look into it to see if it's worth paying attention to, if not it's not. Simple problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Leave it up to the alt-right to start talking about execution of people who don't agree with them.
    The alt right also threatened civil war if trump is impeached. Not realizing their own party would have to play a pretty significant part in any impeachment.