Poll: Would Pence be an improvement?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would be more concerned with Pence as president. The guy is bat shit crazy but at the same time quite intelligent. He would be far more effective at setting the US back decades in terms of civil rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The outfall of Trump getting impeached would be hilirious, so i'm all for it.
    No problem with me if they got rid of Pence afterwards.
    You do realise there is an entire succession of republicans to go through right?

And a lot of them are worse than Trump.

But hey, not my country so enjoy your bonfire.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    How about Paul Ryan ? he's next in succession after Trump and Pence, impeach both.

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Better option is new Emergency elections and call in obama to fill in until new elections
    So the better option to you is to have a government that will decide to ignore the constitution when they want?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Hah, you forgot the lizard people who fund communists to take over Murica through Sorus and friends.
    Umm...Not quite -->

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Do you want a civil war?

That's how you get a civil war.

Trump is going nowhere, except into the nightmares of the Communists we have infesting this country funded by Soros and his masters

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I would be more concerned with Pence as president. The guy is bat shit crazy but at the same time quite intelligent. He would be far more effective at setting the US back decades in terms of civil rights.
    I always find that bat shit crazy + intelligent is very worrying combination.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2017-02-15 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardagh View Post
    You do realise there is an entire succession of republicans to go through right?

And a lot of them are worse than Trump.

But hey, not my country so enjoy your bonfire.
    Not my country either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I guess the left can dream.
    pretty sure the center right hates him just as much,

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    No way Trump quits, he is a narcissist, he isn't going to admit defeat no matter what. Even worse would be if he was close to being impeached the things he would do to burn things down around him. Anybody taking over after that would be facing a near impossible task.
    sounds like obama in his final days

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    sounds like obama in his final days
    Lol, yeah - Obama was inches from impeachment. Keep chugging that Kool-Aid.

For some Pence would probably be more dangerous, he's a bit more calm and probably knows how the play the system more, and more likely to get what he wants done, even to the detriment of others.

There's at least a chance Pence wouldn't be taking advisement from Bannon, so I'll take him over Trump, but it would be a marginal improvement at best for anything other than foreign relations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draeth View Post
    There's at least a chance Pence wouldn't be taking advisement from Bannon, so I'll take him over Trump, but it would be a marginal improvement at best for anything other than foreign relations.
    Bannon would certainly not be in the White house if Trump was canned. They're a package deal.

Deleted
    I think Pence would be much more effective than Trump at enforcing policies, handling diplomatic situations, performing the President's duties and knowing his own limits, etc. He would be much more Presidential than Trump (at this point, who wouldn't?).

But Pence is a right wing religious fanatic, right? I cringe at that possibility, as I'm sure he would make America backtrack decades.
    Pick your poison, Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    The war is on. We have Providence.
    Time to take your meds friend.

- - - Updated - - -

As bad as Pence is, he is an insider, so things like donors and such actually can and will rule him and limit the damage he can cause.

7+ Year Old Account
    Neither, he's most likely going to be reelected too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better probably isn't the right word perse, but it'd definitely be a lot more stable. Then again, a monkey would probably be more stable at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Better in terms of a D- is better than getting academically kicked out of school.

Or on another way "the evil you know is better than the evil you don't". Pence would be your standard Repub president. Trump, as we've seen, is too much of a wildcard. There's no telling what he's going to do, and the stuff you think he's going to do is just going to be screwed up - see the Muslim ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartuck View Post
    You won't replace Trump the next four years, neither the four years after that.
    You really are living in an alternate reality if you think there's any chance he gets reelected. The Dems will run literally anyone else without Hillary's baggage and it won't be close.

OT: I voted worse than Trump but honestly I dunno. It's really a shit show either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Better in terms of a D- is better than getting academically kicked out of school.

Or on another way "the evil you know is better than the evil you don't". Pence would be your standard Repub president. Trump, as we've seen, is too much of a wildcard. There's no telling what he's going to do, and the stuff you think he's going to do is just going to be screwed up - see the Muslim ban.
    As seen with Trump also. He'll go on a fucking tirade on twitter when he doesn't get what he wants like spoiled brat. Who knows what he might say on twitter when he doesn't get his way.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

I like Paul Ryan . he has an X factor and comes across as Kennedy (ish) re JFK

Pence seems pretty dry and does not show much Personality
    Way too conservative

Anyway Trumpy has lots of Personality and comes across as being funny sometimes but serious.
    It is interesting to note that Donald Trump was once a Democrat, and he actually switched over to the Democrat party in 2001 after being registered as a Republican.
    So he still must have some Democratic values, at least one would think so.