Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Only if pro-life people don't care about the safety of pregnant females.
    They don't. They never have - some of them actually advocate eliminating abortions altogether - no exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Yeah, no. Men shouldn't have to go through so many hoops to have the same security women have.
    Then the law won't be changed if you don't try to change it. That is the only way to change laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    They don't. They never have - some of them actually advocate eliminating abortions altogether - no exceptions.
    Then all they are doing is advocating for women to stop having sex with men and use sperm banks instead so they can protect themselves from people who don't care about the safety of a woman once she is pregnant.

I don't think men are going to want a law that ensures women stop having sex with them. =P

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Then all they are doing is advocating for women to stop having sex with men so they can protect themselves from people who don't care about the safety of a woman once she is pregnant and use sperm banks instead.

I don't think men are going to want a law that ensures women stop having sex with them. =P
    Your conclusion is ridiculous.

I came to this conclusion as well and just stopped replying to Tota lol..

And why is that? Go ahead, take a poll of women. Ask them would they rather have sex with someone who doesn't care about her safety once she is pregnant or would she rather go to a sperm bank so she doesn't have to tell anyone who the father is and stay safe or in the extreme just not have sex with men at all so she will remain safe?

Not one woman would choose to have sex with someone who doesn't care about her safety once she is pregnant, I can promise you that.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-15 at 05:54 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    I came to this conclusion as well and just stopped replying to Tota lol..
    And I will be doing the same.

What's your take on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Plenty of women pay child supporter.. Man you're an idiot.
    Yeah those that are drug addicts and lost custody. The majority win it and receive child support.

- - - Updated - - -

Then the law won't be changed if you don't try to change it. That is the only way to change laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Then all they are doing is advocating for women to stop having sex with men and use sperm banks instead so they can protect themselves from people who don't care about the safety of a woman once she is pregnant.

It might shock you to find out women enjoy sex as much as men do.

It might shock you to find out women enjoy sex as much as men do..
    It might shock you to find out that no woman would want to have sex with someone who wants to cause them harm against their will just because they are pregnant.

It might shock you to find out that no woman would want to have sex with someone who wants to cause them harm against their will just because they are pregnant.
    It might shock you to find out that no man wants to have sex with a woman that lies about not wanting to get pregnant.

Are we done?

It might shock you to find out that no man wants to have sex with a woman that lies about not wanting to get pregnant.

Are we done?
    Don't have sex with any woman you don't want to get pregnant and you won't ever be lied to about that.

Yes, you are done if you do that. (except rape)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    So father opinion doesn't matter?

OT: Woman will rage over this, feeling like they DESERVE the rights while the man deserve it to.
    Not really in this situation. While I understand how heartbreaking it must be, at the end of the day there are still complications with pregnancy that can lead to death and rare as that may be, that's not our decision to make, it is the womans. My understanding of childbirth is that it is not an easy thing, it is probably one of the most painful things most women can encounter in their lives so why should we be able to force them through that? It is, by definition, torture to force a woman to carry to term and deliver a baby that she did not want to have in the first place.

Men should have the right to opt out of being a parent (any financial responsibilities) in the situation where a woman does not want to abort, the same way a woman chooses to abort but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    If the father wants to keep the baby, lets start by having an embryo implanted in a man's abdomen. It's theoretical possible, let's see how many choose that option.
    They wouldn't want to carry a child by themselves, even if possible. Not those who want to force women to do it. It's the same sort of slave driver mentality, as plantation owners had back in the days. Were they dying for a chance to go work the plantations themselves, or wanted to force others do it for them? Surrogate mothers already exists who could carry a child for a man. They have an option, but, that option costs money. They don't want that, instead, they want to force women do it for free. Hence, slavers mentality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    because your murderous monsters. in fact attempted murders should be put to death as well. so even better yet people like you should be sent to death row.
    Nah, just forcibly castrated. I mean really, he doesn't want kids, and he's a liability to other women, castrating him would solve both his problems.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    Exactly this, nobody should be able to force a woman to give birth to a child she does not want.
    I agree. If the woman has 110% say in keeping / aborting, the man should have an option of opting out of any financial responsibility. Its a catch 22. If Couple A has major financial issues to the point they cannot support the child and the Father wants to abort to avoid the financial disaster it would cause and the woman says no, then he should be able to opt out of the financial hardships the woman is knowingly going to bring about.

If I hear 'penis in a vagina you don't want a baby to come out of' one more time...

Also, stop advocating violence and bodily harm towards people you disagree with, you bloody twonks.
    "Hurr durr I'll push a pregnant woman down the stairs if she steals my precious seed", "I'mma castrate that no-good inseminator I tell you what". Fucksake, are we in the Dark Ages again?

Don't have sex with any woman you don't want to get pregnant and you won't ever be lied to about that.
    Dude. Are you dense? I don't want to get ANY woman pregnant. Neither do 90% of the people that have sex. By your logic they should never have sex.

That's moronic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Nah, just forcibly castrated. I mean really, he doesn't want kids, and he's a liability to other women, castrating him would solve both his problems.
    Lmao and the feminazi shows her true colors.

Remember, dudes. Never trust that '' not all feminists are the same!! '' crap. They'll pull this kind of shit sooner or later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    If I hear 'penis in a vagina you don't want a baby to come out of' one more time...

Also, stop advocating violence and bodily harm towards people you disagree with, you bloody twonks.
    "Hurr durr I'll push a pregnant woman down the stairs if she steals my precious seed", "I'mma castrate that no-good inseminator I tell you what". Fucksake, are we in the Dark Ages again?

I will, tho.

Told you, ain't no way someone's getting a free ride through life on my hard earn money.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2017-02-15 at 06:53 PM.

Told you, ain't no way someone's getting a free ride through life on my hard earn money.

You're American, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    You're American, right?
    Not even close.

What rouses such a question, though?

Do you think you need to be American to be against someone getting your money?

Ain't no way someone's getting a free ride through life on my hard earn money.
    If you want the law to change so you can put your penis into any legal female's vagina that allows you to without having to pay for her having your child, petition the government to change that law.

Initiating violence is only going to result in retribution that will ensure your freedom is lost.

If a law doesn't support your desires, go to the government to plead your case.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-15 at 07:00 PM.

If you want the law to change so you can put your penis into any legal female's vagina that allows you to without having to pay for her having your child, petition the government to change that law.

Meh. One night stands where you never see the woman again are easier.