Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    1. I want kids later on, no. Vasectomy reversals are iffy.

2. No doctor will sterilise a young man.

3. I shouldn't have to stick a needle in my junk to get the same sense of security women get.

4. Good luck charging me when you're poor and can't afford a laywer that's 10% as good as mine.
    You'll have an easier time than a woman trying to get her tubes tied. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_contraceptive There are a few other options.

But yes, every contraceptive method ever is iffy. You either take the risk and prepare to deal with them, or you take some fallback yourself to ensure that it doesn't happen. Nothing is perfect. Hence I am in favor of financial severence options for men, in the same style and time-frame as abortion, to prevent abuse of it as best as possible.

No they don't. Medical abortions are a thing.
    Yes, and they still take x amount of days/weeks getting, and they cost money. Money the woman pays. Additionally, you can't engage in sex for a while after having even a medical abortion, because the bits kinda need a rest.

Unless you know a way to have it checked during sex, it can fail.
    That's what sperm counts are for. You wank into a recepticle and have it checked for swimmers. No swimmers, no worries.

Medical abortions are a thing.
    Ok and having them every single time she is pregnant by you is better then a one time snip? Nope.

No they don't. Medical abortions are a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, if you use the definitions of the state that legalised abortion. But... y'know, they'll obviously not call it murder if they made it legal.
    Because its not murder. No definition of the word. Court, or no court. A fetus is not a person, so it can't be murdered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Your opinion is false. Yayyy liberal argument tactics. Your opinions dont matter to me one bit. I stand by justice, but ya. A retort that weak wont convince anyone of anything. I dont care about liberal definitions of words. Or liberal feelings.
    Its not an opinion. Its a fact. Your whiny feelings on the subject do not matter.

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2017-02-15 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    You'll have an easier time than a woman trying to get her tubes tied. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_contraceptive There are a few other options.

But yes, every contraceptive method ever is iffy. You either take the risk and prepare to deal with them, or you take some fallback yourself to ensure that it doesn't happen. Nothing is perfect. Hence I am in favor of financial severence options for men, in the same style and time-frame as abortion, to prevent abuse of it as best as possible.

That's what sperm counts are for. You wank into a receptacle and have it checked for swimmers. No swimmers, no worries.
    And then you have sex and swimmers appear. Again, without a way to check during sex, it can fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what sperm counts are for. You wank into a recepticle and have it checked for swimmers. No swimmers, no worries.
    This is why I keep a banana in my pants, in the hopes that the potassium radiation will make me sterile! Or at least that's the excuse I give during the TSA pat-down.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Unfortunately vasectomies aren't cheap, and if I change my mind... they are massively expensive, and have a poor chance of reversal. Just not a great option.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    And then you have sex and swimmers appear. Again, without a way to check during sex, it can fail.
    No... Unless you don't go to your regular check-ups, in the event you actually get a good vasectomy and no swimmers pop up in the sperm counts, then yeah, it may fail because you were an idiot and misused it.

PS; My dad has a v-sec. Most of this info comes from him.

Yours is an opinion not fact and your winy feelings dont matter. YAyyyy am im liberaling right? Lmao. Idc a single word you say. A fetus is a human. Abortion is murder. Your winy feelings on the subject dont matter. their are more of us then you. 100s of millions of anti abortion people, and we are gonna take our world back from you savage HUMAN BABY killing barabarian
    False. You are literally making things up, with your only basis being "thats how I feel!" An opinion/argument based on feelings is a fallacious one.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Because you can kill people with severe bodily harm by pushing them down stairs. You ignoramus. Have a vasectomy. Then your problems are solved. It can be reversed. And you won't be put in jail for attempted murder and feticide. Which will cost you time and money as well.
    Just to clarify, though the moment you said you'd be fine with men having an opt out option we were in sound agreement. My little sentence about vasectomy was to point out that, for married men, it is in no way easy. We actually need signed permission from our wives to get one.

Ironically, by contrast, a woman needs no such spousal consent to get their tubes tied, a drastically more dangerous procedure.

I cannot see a reason why the easier, cheaper, less dangerous, and sometimes even reversible procedure (vasectomy) is the one that, based on the "Your body your decision" logic we agree on, violates a basic human right.

In what way other than "Because fuck men" does that make any sense at all? outside of ethics even.

No... Unless you don't go to your regular check-ups, in the event you actually get a good vasectomy and no swimmers pop up in the sperm counts, then yeah, it may fail because you were an idiot and misused it.

PS; My dad has a v-sec. Most of this info comes from him.
    Yes. Swimmers appear the moment it fails. They can appear at anytime, not just when you check for them.

False. You are literally making things up, with your only basis being "thats how I feel!" An opinion/argument based on feelings is a fallacious one.

Man liberaling is easy.
    Copy and pasting my post is sad. Nothing backs you up except your feelings. Thats it. Not true justice, not God, not the courts, not logic, and not basic definitions of words.

Sorry, whining won't get you anything here. Its factually not murder.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    for married men, it is in no way easy. We actually need signed permission from our wives to get one.
    If I were a man, I would be at the government buildings and not going home until they changed that.

Just to clarify, though the moment you said you'd be fine with men having an opt out option we were in sound agreement. My little sentence about vasectomy was to point out that, for married men, it is in no way easy. We actually need signed permission from our wives to get one.

Ironically, by contrast, a woman needs no such spousal consent to get their tubes tied, a drastically more dangerous procedure.

I cannot see a reason why the easier, cheaper, less dangerous, and sometimes even reversible procedure (vasectomy) is the one that, based on the "Your body your decision" logic we agree on, violates a basic human right.

In what way other than "Because fuck men" does that make any sense at all? outside of ethics even.
    Wow, I actually never heard that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Because its not murder. No definition of the word. Court, or no court. A fetus is not a person, so it can't be murdered.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not an opinion. Its a fact. Your whiny feelings on the subject do not matter.
    A fetus is not a person by the definition of the countries which decided abortion isn't murder.

Plenty countries where abortion is considered murder see the fetus as a person.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Christ, is this legit?

What happens if you get a vasectomy without the wife's permission? ( just typing this makes me sick )

A fetus is not a person by the definition of the countries which decided abortion isn't murder.

Plenty countries where abortion is considered murder see the fetus as a person.
    Scientifically, fetuses are not people. Some countries treat women as lesser (ironically) all being countries dominated by religion, of course. And I'm sure the countries you speak of are similarly dominated. But then again, even the Pope has spoken in favor of abortion.

So nothing you've said here really favors abortion as murder. Just that some countries (which ones?) say it is, even though I'm sure they'd be in a vast minority. But again, a zygote isn't a person, has no rights, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    How about you actually agree on what to do when you actually knock her up before you have sex?

With random hookups you can't really do that but that's gonna be less secure anyway because you don't know anything about that person most of the time.

A guy should not have final say in the matter, that's just how it is. You can't decide something for someone you can only help to make the decision easier. What if she wanted to abort but you sort of forced her to have the baby, she ends up having complications. She could die, I know in this age this doesn't happen as often but it is a possibility.

There might be no differences in terms of working capabilities, for example, the average woman would do better as a nurse then a man could. Woman usually are more comfortable with/better at comforting someone else, while the average guy will do better in other areas.

Man and woman are different, pretending they are not is living in denial. You won't always have exact equal rights when it comes to kids or having them. The most important thing in the whole matter is the kid. I'll put my trust in a mothers instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Rascal Bob View Post
    How about you actually agree on what to do when you actually knock her up before you have sex?
    Because that still leaves a man with the fiscal responsibility to a child they both agreed they did not want but she changed her mind about and had anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Scientifically, fetuses are not people. Some countries treat women as lesser (ironically) all being countries dominated by religion, of course. And I'm sure the countries you speak of are similarly dominated. But then again, even the Pope has spoken in favor of abortion.

So nothing you've said here really favors abortion as murder. Just that some countries (which ones?) say it is, even though I'm sure they'd be in a vast minority. But again, a zygote isn't a person, has no rights, etc.
    Can you please tell me what a person is? That word has a shitton of definitions and everyone uses the one that fits them.

A fetus is a human and that's the bottom line. We, as humans, should be protecting human life. None of that 'person' crap which can be interpreted in 100 ways.

And of course a zygote has no rights. Because the country doesn't want to give them rights.

You're basically saying it's ok to stone women in Saudi Arabia because the law allows you to.

Wat.

And I disagree with every last word you just farted out and you are 100% factually incorrect.
    Sorry, not how it works.

We, as humans, should be protecting human life.
    Not by forcing humans to use their bodies to continue to sustain human life.

That should always be a choice made by the human body in question.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-15 at 07:55 PM.