Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i got 900 haste/ver plate belt to replace same at 880

900 arcane relic, upgrade from 875, Happy

I got some gloves (I'm using tier gloves) - the weekly chest is getting more and more disappointing since I now have 6 slots that I can't really upgrade from it (tier+legendaries)!

My hunters chest (toon I've been focusing on the most lately) gave me a cloak that was not an upgrade, then went to kill Withered Jim got a cloak...used a coin....and another cloak! All three were not upgrades, very disappointing reset for me.

900 boots I can't wear due to breaking a set and the crappy DH chest legendary. I can never wear the chest legendary as its purely utility and would break my 4 set. Honestly I'd rather have not even gotten a box this week.

got a insignia of ravenholdt this week, so it wasnt a disappointment this week for me

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a 900 fire relic that increases pyro damage. I am pretty happy about it. Replaced an 890 fire relic that increases fireblast meh.

900 neck with haste/crit. Would have killed for that pre 7.5.1. and my leg neck. But no mastery is a no go for my shadow right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    870 Titanforged Nightmare Egg Shell, which will be usefull for Blood tanking i suppose

Only did a +6 last week cos had no time for more serious stuff.

Not too bad i think

Deleted
    autoatack ring for warlock ? thanks blizz

Third time in a row I got a 885 cloak, while I have a 900 one. Wtf is this shit?...
    I feel like there's no reason to push higher while getting only crap.

880 iron relic when I already have an 885 with a better trait. Pretty underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipala View Post
    autoatack ring for warlock ? thanks blizz
    me too!!! but the stats were an upgrade none the less for myself.

Last week got 885 shoulders when my gear was all 860-870 which was neat except for my 940 legendary umm shoulders...gg wp
    This week I did an +18 Maw so got a 900 piece so pretty excited, only bits that're higher are the legendary shoulders & boots and my 905 tier cloak and got...Oh, a cloak.
    Brb going to listen to some Simple Plan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Last time I checked icy veins, they said to always take the higher ilv upgrade, because...ilv? But I suppose people will just tell me how shit those sites are that help you when you are insecure.

What trait is worse than 40 ilvs?
    Some traits are worth up to 10-15 ilvl. But yea 40 ilvl should be auto equip

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got the same bracers.. three weeks in a row.. how is that even possible!?! Of all the possible loot which comes from all mythic dungeons, getting the exact same thing three weeks in a row!!

What a waste.. and the 5 ilevels upgrade is not worth the crappy stats on them. GG.

Bracers with shit stats on my paladin, and i already have 925 ones. On my dh i got a 900 fel relic which was a 25 ilvl upgrade.

I calculated Monday night that I had roughly a 50-50 chance to get one substantial upgrade between my two toons. Both had 900 chests. Ben (my main) got a chest he vendored because (like most raiders) he has a tier chest. He also has a legendary chest. So yeah, vendored.

Fel, my primary alt, got the upgrade: a 900 Fragmented Meteorite Whetstone to replace his old 875 relic.

One-for-two isn't bad at this point; much better luck than I've had with raid loot lately. Don't start me talking about raid drops.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I'm sure the system is trolling me,

A few weeks ago I got a decent neck, enchanted it fully. Went on one quick Mythic run, got another one, titan-forged or w/e it was, which better, so went ahead and reenchanted. That week the box gave me a shit necklace.

Last week, I replaced the above neck piece, did the same shit enchanted and gemmed. Then a really decent one dropped in NH so took that, enchanted it.... gemmed it.... A friend asked for help in kara just up to half way. So I helped, Maiden went and dropped fucking Pyrdaz. This weeks box? a 870 necklace.

The systems logic?

Better give that DH a neck, DH loves necks

For 3 weeks in a row I was getting necklaces from all the boxes possible while I use Prydaz. Now for the second week I get a cape which I will never equip because as a holy paladin, I use drape of shame...so many slots to equip, keep getting stuff for two slots. *rant*