Page 75 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckaelir View Post
    If the overview is complete (half fight could still be missing) and If Kil'J doesn't actually die in 7.2 but instead he lands on Argus with more than half health and attempts to kill us, so we flee, could it mean that he is the final boss?

I mean, they keep saying that we will be seeing the final boss all over the expansion, and, at least with some classes, we've encountered KJ early on. It was also Kil'Jaeden who set it up on Velen during the Exodar scenario. And Kil'Jaeden's lair is on Argus I think.

Maybe it's him and we don't really get to fight Sargeras (during a combat encounter at least, we could still have some sort of interaction with plot twist etc. )?
    Then either we fight him in 2 raids which would be odd, or 7.2 would be the last raidpatch, which would be odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enschee View Post
    Then either we fight him in 2 raids which would be odd, or 7.2 would be the last raidpatch, which would be odd.
    I mean, we are probably not killing him in 7.2 (if the combat overview is complete) and we are also invading Argus, where he resides. We can't but stumble upon him eventually, if he's still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Sounds like we WONT actually kill Kil'Jaeden (in the non-Mythic encounter?) (or 7.3 will be a literal STRAIGHT continuation of 7.2)

I'm not sure where in that description it says he got away. It doesn't sound like Kil'jaeden himself is the only one who arrives at Argus. It never says that he escapes through a portal or something. It says he arrives at Argus.

We're on the ship with him. Sounds more like we show up at Argus with him.

"Behold our world that shall be your tomb."
    "Look upon our wonders, you Mortals, and despair."

We're definitely going to arrive at Argus with Kil'jaeden in the final phase.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-02-15 at 08:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I'm not sure where in that description it says he got away. It doesn't sound like Kil'jaeden himself is the only one who arrives at Argus. It never says that he escapes through a portal or something. It says he arrives at Argus.

We're on the ship with him. Sounds more like we show up at Argus with him.
    I wonder how they transition this. We go to argus at the end of the battle, back home, back to argus in 7.3?

I mean, we are probably not killing him in 7.2 (if the combat overview is complete) and we are also invading Argus, where he resides. We can't but stumble upon him eventually, if he's still alive.
    Yeah probably, but is he going to be the end boss? Very unlikely. He will be some sideboss or whatever at best.

I mean, they keep saying that we will be seeing the final boss all over the expansion, and, at least with some classes, we've encountered KJ early on. It was also Kil'Jaeden who set it up on Velen during the Exodar scenario. And Kil'Jaeden's lair is on Argus I think.
    They do? I can't remember them saying it. If so it means it will probably be one of our allies turning fel.

I wonder how they transition this. We go to argus at the end of the battle, back home, back to argus in 7.3?
    Kill KJ and escape in a "oh fuck the entire planet is coming to get us" with Illidan's macguffing keystone and then come back in the same way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enschee View Post
    They do? I can't remember them saying it. If so it means it will probably be one of our allies turning fel.
    They kept saying so, I can't find a quote tbh but I remember them saying they didn't like the way Archimonde stepped out of a portal and into his doom, and that wouldn't be the case in Legion.

An ally going fel is very likely. Khadgar is too obvious and would kill his whole strength of will concept so I wouldn't like him being the boss, I'd also not like to fight Illidan, for the same reason. Who could it be? (I'm seriously dying to find out!)

We've also had Blood of Sargeras all around the Isles, so his presence is basically here from start, more or less, but it could be too far of a stretch.

This new voice for Kil'jaeden sounds like some random lesser demon. I kinda miss his and Archimonde's voices from WC3, and while Archimonde got the same voice actor he still sounded so much different. To much yelling while these demon lords are supposed to be the masterminds behind all the Legion invasions.

You literally invade him on his ship while he is trying to fly back to Argus.

Of course he isn't calm.

This is one of the first times things aren't going according to his plans. And something that was more or less unexpectable happened.

Oh and Velen is also at least present for the KJ fight, even if he doesn't actively participate via raid mechanics. He comments on seeing Argus again and tries to convince Kil'jaeden to give up.

Deleted
    They kept saying so, I can't find a quote tbh but I remember them saying they didn't like the way Archimonde stepped out of a portal and into his doom, and that wouldn't be the case in Legion.

An ally going fel is very likely. Khadgar is too obvious and would kill his whole strength of will concept so I wouldn't like him being the boss, I'd also not like to fight Illidan, for the same reason. Who could it be? (I'm seriously dying to find out!)

We've also had Blood of Sargeras all around the Isles, so his presence is basically here from start, more or less, but it could be too far of a stretch.
    I really don't know any baddie that has followed us through the entire expansion that isnt old godly, an ally whose corruption would be cheap, or sargeras.
    I actually think that they are going to put more focus on the endboss in 7.3 and afterwards.
    Probably sargeras, hopefully someone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So the paladin class mount is rivendare's purified mount . . . only the DKs already got that mount on a class mission for the four horsemen!
    Someone tell Blizz that.

I've always felt(after Argus annoucement) that an Archimonde/Kil'Jaedan council fight would be a fight we see in the final raid. If it's true that Blizz has said we see the final boss throughout the expansion, then this could be a final boss possibility. Kill both at the same time for good.

- - - Updated - - -

So the paladin class mount is rivendare's purified mount . . . only the DKs already got that mount on a class mission for the four horsemen!
    Retribution from the Paladins? Maybe they take it from the DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I've always felt(after Argus annoucement) that an Archimonde/Kil'Jaedan council fight would be a fight we see in the final raid. If it's true that Blizz has said we see the final boss throughout the expansion, then this could be a final boss possibility. Kill both at the same time for good.
    I kind of hope that this is true, since it would really fit the whole theme of the expansion. It would be a complete waste of the character to kill Sargeras in this expansion, since he was just introduced ingame, and a random fel-corrupted ally would feel extremely cheap. Killing both Kil'jaeden and Archimonde at once, on their homeplanet, with the help of Illidan and Velen, would be a fitting end to both of their characters and the overall story of the eredar trio.

I like Kil'Jaeden's new voice better tbh.

Archimonde's voice in WoD was amazing, especially when he was speaking softly.

See 1:09 for reference.

Of course Archimonde's WoD voice was good, its mother fucking Grigori

7+ Year Old Account
    I like the mage mount quests.
    Finishing a project started by antonidas.
    Its interesting

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account

I don't care what anyone says, I think the Warrior mount looks pretty nice. Just wish that the colors weren't spec dependent and you could choose which one to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Holy crap angry Velen is my new favourite character

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    It's so terrible.

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/832007833600135168
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    It's so terrible.
    I like the model, but the color is literally shit.