Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    If you didn't check the news, you wouldn't even know who the president is or likely anything they are doing. Hardly something to lose your mind over.
    Thank you, Captain Ostrich, for suggesting to shove our heads in the sand and pretend people like you didn't set the country on fire.

Not to be obtuse, but what should he be impeached for?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Another thought:

What happens if Trump is re-elected in four years?
    Evidently Clinton is mulling over trying to run again in 2020, so if the Democrats try and shove her down our throats again, good chance that may happen if he doesn't get himself impeached or steps down before then.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    It can't get worse so I am ready for anyone.
    If the LGBT were afraid Trump was going to round them up like the Nazi did to the Jews...then how are they going to feel about Pence?

People who want Trump out are just saying that without seemingly considering that things may be worse with Pence.

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Losing my damn mind over how unstable his presidency has already become. Any of you who support him have nothing on your side thats majorly towards the popular side.
    If anything I'd blame the people he is blaming for it: angry liberals and the media. If Obama was being blasted by both of those as much as Trump has been, his first few days would have been just as bad.

Trump has done nothing worth impeaching. Also impeach does not mean remove from office....impeach is formally accuse of a crime that could remove you from office if found guilty. Clinton was impeached, but not found guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Thank you, Captain Ostrich, for suggesting to shove our heads in the sand and pretend people like you didn't set the country on fire.
    What about the people actually setting the country on fire?

I snorted at the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    If the LGBT were afraid Trump was going to round them up like the Nazi did to the Jews...then how are they going to feel about Pence?

People who want Trump out are just saying that without seemingly considering that things may be worse with Pence.
    This. There's tons of "Impeach Trump" on Grindr(gay sex/dating app) and I'm like "Do you really want Pence in power" and they usually either say something like it's to make a point, they don't know about Pence, and/or they don't think he's worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakain View Post
    There is actually a lot of evidence of him trying to abuse his position for personal wealth while he is in which is an impeachable offense and one even he knew he would violate on his first day in office with how he refused to divest from his interests. That is just one of them.

Then you come to the whole issue with Russia which, while there is no evidence of yet, there seems to be more and more possibility of tying him to some shady shit there which could get him in trouble assuming they look into it. But he has McConnel payed off to block as much of that as possible with his wife appointed to Secretary of Transportation. But should something here turn up, he will be screwed and from the way things are looking, odds are increasingly so that they might find something if they look into it.

And even if they don't go that route, the Republicans can invoke article 4 of the 25th amendment and have him ruled mentally unfit for the job and remove him anyways without impeachment.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

The chaos is in large part due to active sabotage and obstructionism and outright violence from the left, so clean up your own messes before whining about Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...dJr?li=BBnb7Kz

Be patient. He's digging his own grave so well and we really should give him more time to pile on the load that will bury him.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakain View Post
    Nothing. Nancy Pelosi won points with me because she keeps saying "He hasn't done anything to impeach so we are not impeaching him" or something to that regard. People saying impeach him are stupid. Flat out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Evidently Clinton is mulling over trying to run again in 2020, so if the Democrats try and shove her down our throats again, good chance that may happen if he doesn't get himself impeached or steps down before then.
    I don't see that realistically happening because of two things:

• She lost against Obama.
    • She lost against Trump.

That would be political suicide. No, the democrats need fresh blood, but I don't know if they'll manage a restructuration strong enough to come back in 2020. Until then, I'm fine with Republicans. When they'll finally have a better program, a better candidate and just an overall better structure, then I'll reconsider.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    You can't be serious.

I mean, how in the name of God can the Dem establishment be so fcking dense?

Bernie will be 74(?), so I doubt he will, but if the Dems want to win, they had better put someone up there to whom Bernie will give his blessing.

Gillibrand/Gabbard maybe?
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Losing my damn mind over how unstable his presidency has already become. Any of you who support him have nothing on your side thats majorly towards the popular side.
    wahhhhh.. I lost the election... wahhhh... Stop being sour grapes. MSM is having a fit while people realize how they fabricate stories or write absolutes in titles and articles with flimsy evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...dJr?li=BBnb7Kz

Be patient. He's digging his own grave so well and we really should give him more time to pile on the load that will bury him.
    hahahah liberal media is feeling the burn. Hope trump sticks it to em and makes them squirm.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    People like me who didn't vote for him? I didn't say to put your head in the sand but losing your mind over Washington drama is pretty pointless. The country is hardly set on fire regardless of your Wolf crying or how many dumb things Trump does.

You know, at one point, the popular belief was that the Earth is flat. But you go ahead thinking popular = right.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    You ready for Pence?
    Can we skip out on him and get to Ryan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Another thought:

What happens if Trump is re-elected in four years?
    That's on Democrats. All they need to do is nominate a relatively young, competent and charismatic candidate that isn't swimming in Wall St money and can connect on a real level with voters to articulate actual ideas on how to fix America for the working cl-- OK, yeah... Everybody's fucked. Trump's going to last for eight years.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Well, I managed to fill in my Typical Trump Supporter Words & Phrases bingo card with just this one thread. Sweet.
    Cool. I did the same with my typical trump hater bingo card.