10+ Year Old Account
    Bundlestars' new bundles today (god I'm not gonna be able to keep up with all their shit this month)

Neon Bundle
    Prophecy Bundle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    The first could have been better if it weren't so linear but it's pretty decent. The sequel is actually pretty fun but it has a few bugs. There's more variety in the ways to kill people in II than in the original which is nice but poisoned donuts seem to be the go-to way if you're just trying to race through a level.
    Have you tried Pathologic or Pathologic Classic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Bundlestars' new bundles today (god I'm not gonna be able to keep up with all their shit this month)

Neon Bundle
    Prophecy Bundle

Those actually look pretty good.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been killing my wallet lately on these humble bundles...
    Bought the Humble Monthly, the Namco bundle, and caved in on the Humble Freedom bundle.
    Now i've got my eyes on the Bundlestar ones.
    RIP wallet

15+ Year Old Account
    Whoa that Warhammer deal is awesome O.O Never had the chance to buy that game yet, so that was an instant purchase for $12. And other games on top as well, that could even be good D:

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Not games, but for anyone that plays Elite Dangerous, some free decals.

https://www.frontierstore.net/powerplay-decal-pack.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Lucius bundle, heard the first was great, sequel was meh.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/star-deal
    Looks like the link changed, it now points to Batman Arkham Night for $4.99. That seems like a pretty good deal although I remember hearing all the nightmare stories about the shitty PC port when the game was released. Anyone know if they ever fixed those issues?

Steam is running a free weekend for Sunless Seahttp://store.steampowered.com/app/304650/) plus the game is onsale for 66% off at $6.45.

The Humble Store also is running a sale on Bandai Namco anime games. (https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p...co-anime-sale/) I went ahead and snagged Tales of Symphonia for $5 but that God Eater 2 Rage Burst for $19.99 is also pretty tempting...

Bah! I need to stop buying games! Already picked up the Star Wars bundle in addition to Symphonia and I just know I will end up singing up for this months Humble Monthly for Warhammer: Total War as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post

Bah! I need to stop buying games! Already picked up the Star Wars bundle in addition to Symphonia and I just know I will end up singing up for this months Humble Monthly for Warhammer: Total War as well.
    I just bought a few in the Square Enix sale, so yeah. Got a backlog I'm already never gonna finish.

- - - Updated - - -

Arkham Knight is Bundlestar's current Star Deal. https://www.bundlestars.com/en/star-deal

- - - Updated - - -

Also a decent "pick your own" bundle https://www.bundlestars.com/en/promo...ick-mix-bundle

Also a decent "pick your own" bundle https://www.bundlestars.com/en/promo...ick-mix-bundle
    Dead Effect is surprisingly good for a mobile game ported to PC, like, it's actually pretty impressive. As a game itself, it's far from great (I don't know if I'd even really call it "good"), but it's an interesting little game. Only toyed around a bit in the second one, but it looks like a pretty decent bump up in terms of design and quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just bought a few in the Square Enix sale, so yeah. Got a backlog I'm already never gonna finish.
    Yeah, Some good deals there as well. I just know, as great as it would be to own games like FF VI and/or the HD remaster of FF X&X-2 on steam, there is pretty much as zero chance I would actually replay them any time soon. That said, I really do hope they release Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on PC at some point. I only ever played through it once when it was first released. I would love to play that again.

Yeah, Some good deals there as well. I just know, as great as it would be to own games like FF VI and/or the HD remaster of FF X&X-2 on steam, there is pretty much as zero chance I would actually replay them any time soon. That said, I really do hope they release Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on PC at some point. I only ever played through it once when it was first released. I would love to play that again.
    I saw they are going to release it for PS4 soon enough... do not know if it will be realeased on Steam though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaya2 View Post
    I saw they are going to release it for PS4 soon enough... do not know if it will be realeased on Steam though...
    Yeah I don't own a PS4 yet. I guess I will have to finally break down and buy one soon though just so I can play Uncharted 4 and FF XV.

Edit: Just saw that Deadly Premonition is on sale for a whopping $2.29 over on GMG: CLICK For anyone who has never played it, it is somehow both fantastic and god awful at the same time. It's pretty much Twin Peaks the video game. Repetitive gameplay, outdated graphics, clunky combat, cheesy voice acting, an amazingly batshit crazy plot, and a truly unique and unforgettable protagonist in Francis York Morgan all somehow combine into a game that people will pretty much either love or hate. But I guess that is pretty much the way it goes with the majority of the work of the one-of-a-kind SWEARY. It's a difficult game to recommend, but for less than $3, I would give it a try if you are at all a fan of David Lynch or unique games that are quite outside the box and have the patience to power through some pretty rough gameplay in order to get to the juicy weirdness at the center of this gem.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2017-02-17 at 05:26 AM.

Yeah I don't own a PS4 yet. I guess I will have to finally break down and buy one soon though just so I can play Uncharted 4 and FF XV.
    Yep, you are right there... PS4 has some exclusives worth playing... I got the Duscae demo and it was great... have not bought XV yet but I hope to do it on a sale soon enough..

Also, a huge thanks to SEIFA for gifting me a copy of X-Wing... looking forward to playing it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow of Mordor plus a bunch of DLC for $5 https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...-mordor-bundle

Nice Indie bundle featuring Kingdom Rush, Pixel Piracy, Pixeljunk Monsters and Shooter https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...-heroes-bundle

Deleted
    GMG have swapped from their previous random games thing, to the (similar) Loot crate thing.

Handy for those that like to pot luck with things.
    Reddit list of what others have won.

Apparently not just games, you can win vouchers to go towards purchases too.

It's definitely not worth it. At 25c, it was worth taking a chance for a single game but with these sort of prices you are getting rubbish most of the time so I would say stay away. Most of the people in SteamGifts also got junk.

Deleted
    Sods law as per usual
    I've only bought one in the past (before it became loot thingie) & hit the jackpot, not daft enough to try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    GMG have swapped from their previous random games thing, to the (similar) Loot crate thing.

Handy for those that like to pot luck with things.
    Reddit list of what others have won.

Apparently not just games, you can win vouchers to go towards purchases too.
    The only game that people have gotten that I don't have and have any interest in playing is the Black Death. If anyone plays the lotto there and ends up with an extra copy, I'd certainly take it off your hands. It's not expensive to begin with, but I just can't justify paying full price for any games right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I decided to take a swing at the Loot Box 10 and it was everything that I expected it to be....full of games that are currently going for .80 - $1.50 on Steam.

The best game out of the 10 review wise was Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting