Deleted

Boots/CoF/MA relics

Hello guys. I have been using MA relics alot time ago and still dont have the boots. After the nerf i kept the MA relics waiting to get the lego boots but i have no luck so far. I was wondering if its worth to drop all the MA relics for envenom/rupture dmg even if i have CoF.

Sim it. If your sims are like mine, ilvl is now a big decider for sin relics. I run with 1 and COF, I generally get vendetta up for each Vanish. I find the bigger issue is how your vendettas line up with certain boss mechanics because if your vendetta CD configuration lines up with a boss mechanic that makes you hold Vendetta, its pretty painful - but thats probably feelcraft.

basically what Riverr said

right now without boots ilvl is pmuch the main deciding factor, sim yourself to make sure
    but at least 2 MA is generally the best still
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-02-15 at 12:20 AM.

Just repeating what everyone is saying. But ill also add that they Envenom relic sims high due to the single target nature of it. Drops pretty quick when multi targets are involved. Good thing NH is all single target right? oh wait....
    But yeah, aim for Rupture dmg where you can. Generally Ilvl > relic trait. This rule applies without the legendary boots. with the boots, you really want that 3 MA. unless you have like an 850 MA and you have a 900 Rupture relic just sitting there. obvs ilvl will come in to this factor too.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubRouge View Post
    Just repeating what everyone is saying. But ill also add that they Envenom relic sims high due to the single target nature of it. Drops pretty quick when multi targets are involved. Good thing NH is all single target right? oh wait....
    But yeah, aim for Rupture dmg where you can. Generally Ilvl > relic trait. This rule applies without the legendary boots. with the boots, you really want that 3 MA. unless you have like an 850 MA and you have a 900 Rupture relic just sitting there. obvs ilvl will come in to this factor too.
    No way you want 3 MA with boots+CoF. I have 2 MA and Vendetta is often coming up before Kingsbane.

You dont need to line up every kingsbane with vendeta, its not that big dmg boost. On the other side, lowering your vendeta cd by 10percent is still a big deal.
    Last edited by Aureli; 2017-02-15 at 12:51 PM.

Deleted
    I had 3 MA relics, boots, CoF and 4 set... Because 2 of my MA relics were so low (865, 850) I got 2 envenom relics (885, 880) and they simmed higher, running with 1 MA now

It's ok if Vendetta comes up ~6 seconds before kingsbane though, isn't it? Kingsbane lasts 14 seconds and Vendetta 20, so if Vendetta is 6s early you should still be able to fit all of kingsbane in it.
    Last edited by Greylan; 2017-02-15 at 06:02 PM.

I've got CoF boots and 1 MA relic now. they always seem to line up. Should i get another MA relic or would that decrease the value of the trait

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    It's ok if Vendetta comes up ~6 seconds before kingsbane though, isn't it? Kingsbane lasts 14 seconds and Vendetta 20, so if Vendetta is 6s early you should still be able to fit all of kingsbane in it.

Yep, and with boots, 3 MA and CoF, that is basically how it lines up, Vendetta comes off CD and KB has ~6-7 seconds till it is ready. (for now... I think I remember seeing a new artifact trait that reduces KB cd?)

Quote Originally Posted by honung View Post
    No way you want 3 MA with boots+CoF. I have 2 MA and Vendetta is often coming up before Kingsbane.
    Before they fixed the kingsbane double proc, yes you are correct. Kingsbane was doing so much dmg you wanted to line up your vendetta with Kingsbane.
    Now, it doesnt matter too much when kingsbane is used. It's a filler now.
    You can run 2 MA and 1 Rupture dmg relic and that will do as much dmg too. that is just preference.