Thread: Demolition Man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Probably still better off than Snipes himself sleeping through Blade sequels. I like Willie Mays Hayes better than Phoenix but that may be more a product of liking Major League better than Demolition Man. Love both movies though.
    He only slept through the 3rd sequel, and THAT was only because the director was more focused on getting his "Nightstalkers" pet project spinoff greenlit rather than doing an actual Blade movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    He only slept through the 3rd sequel, and THAT was only because the director was more focused on getting his "Nightstalkers" pet project spinoff greenlit rather than doing an actual Blade movie.
    If they didn't have Oswald Patton and that American Pie chick as the blind scientist... uh... and the absolutely terrible group of "bad guys"... umm

The "forgot my sword" thing was good though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    If they didn't have Oswald Patton and that American Pie chick as the blind scientist... uh... and the absolutely terrible group of "bad guys"... umm

The "forgot my sword" thing was good though.
    Yeah, the Blade 3 villains were pretty shit too.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So watching this movie for the first time in over a decade and gotta say it's still just as good as it was when it released in the 90's. Stallone and Sandra Bullock were an awesome team. What did you guys think about the movie? Wesley Snipes was a very convincing psycho bad guy too.
    Great writing, great acting, acceptable sets and special effects. Sandra was still considered perky and cute, Sly could still pull off leading actor, and Snipes was on a roll to show everyone what he could do. Even Denis Leary's lame rant couldn't bring it down. It holds up pretty well - good performances are all you need.

I was hanging around Hollywood when this came out, my cousin had a place above the strip near the theater where the premiere was, and they had the traffic blocked off, and the cars from the movie circling the block - we almost crashed into one, lol. Sometimes we'd walk down to see the stars show up, but we were on our way somewhere that night, probably a club to see a band.