Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    This has to be the Caps year. Then again I said that last year too. Just hope the one week off doesn't throw off our rhythm. Last year we were rolling too before around this time we had the massive blizzard in DC which threw everything out of whack.
    Montreal / Pittsburgh can't see them beating if goalies play as expected.
    NYR / CBJ can see going to game 7 and either way.
    TBL if they make a comeback and are full healthy would be their biggest challenge besides Pittsburgh.
    Any other team in the East I don't really see having a chance against them unless Holtby gets injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Montreal / Pittsburgh can't see them beating if goalies play as expected.
    NYR / CBJ can see going to game 7 and either way.
    TBL if they make a comeback and are full healthy would be their biggest challenge besides Pittsburgh.
    Any other team in the East I don't really see having a chance against them unless Holtby gets injured.
    Pittsburgh can always beat us. Doesn't matter who they put out there, they beat us last year with some no name at Goalie when we had the best Goalie in the league.

If we get past the Pens, we will win the Cup. But they are our archnemesis and we have not figured them out yet, at least not in the postseason.

lolwut? The Habs just fired Therrien and hired Claude Julien....again lol.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    lolwut? The Habs just fired Therrien and hired Claude Julien....again lol.
    Does Guy get his resume ready for when Julien is fired?

10+ Year Old Account
    Horvat is injured so Vancouver will be replacing the roster with the Vancouver Giants.

Similar results are expected.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pittsburgh can always beat us. Doesn't matter who they put out there, they beat us last year with some no name at Goalie when we had the best Goalie in the league.

If we get past the Pens, we will win the Cup. But they are our archnemesis and we have not figured them out yet, at least not in the postseason.
    While I think your Caps have my Rangers outmatched, I love watching them play in the playoffs. The series' in the past several years have been great.

Big win from the boys last night! Stupid penalties at the start, but what a kill!

Depending who you play. I think you're forgetting how good Tampa can be at 100% and how much better defense/goaltending is in the West if you do make the finals.

Flames sign Bartkowski 2yr/2-way deal, something like 615K AAV.

We now hold what is imo, the most horrible list of exposed players for the expansion draft...Stajan, Bouma, McCollum and Bartkowski. That's like being served vegan food at a texas bbq. Good luck with that shit Vegas lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Flames sign Bartkowski 2yr/2-way deal, something like 615K AAV.

We now hold what is imo, the most horrible list of exposed players for the expansion draft...Stajan, Bouma, McCollum and Bartkowski. That's like being served vegan food at a texas bbq. Good luck with that shit Vegas lol.
    I think most teams are planning like that. From the Leafs I see them either taking Bozak, Polak, Komarov or (if they want a prospect) Leipsec. Seems like Leivo's earned himself the right to be protected at this point.

It's looking like unless a trade happens we are going to end up having to expose Jarnkrok and one of Wilson or Smith. I'd be honest, right now I'd try and keep Jarnkrok over either of them, dude can play anywhere and is possibly on the sweetest contract ever made. Odds are we are going to lose a decent forward, although the only reason I would call Wilson decent is because he seems to have a super mode when the playoffs hit.

Oh and frankly they can have Smith as well, that dudes head is so far gone he couldn't hit the net consistently if the entire team moved out of the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is the best sports family?

Personally it might the Richards in hockey.

Well my team just beat the caps and pens! Is it the draft yet? lol First time in my life(26) we will miss the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Who is the best sports family?

Personally it might the Richards in hockey.
    The Howe's, Hull's as well as the Sutter's have to be in there. Maybe Esposito's too.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez, this Leafs Jets game is getting ugly.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    what a joke my team is

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    what a joke my team is
    Could be worse, could of lost to that joke of a team lol.

Lavi and the whole coaching staff seriously needs to be fired, if for no other reason than that dumb ass 3v3 zone dumb shit they keep trying in OT. When you make me agree with Jeremy Roenick, you know you have crapped the bed. The guy literally can't make adjustments, can't adjust line ups, and gets out coached on a nightly basis. The crap part, we just extended his dumb ass, so there is no way in heck Poile is getting rid of him.

I seriously believe he just got lucky as hell and won a cup in Carolina.

I also believe this is the third time we've played yall, had a guy get a hat trick ( or 4 in Nystrom's case) and still lost.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    We didn't deserve that one hahaha i turned it off to watch a tv show instead after we went down

I'm stunned that GG didn't pull Elliott after that 4-4 goal went in. I think Elliott's getting back to form sort of, he was awesome against the Canucks for the most part, but you gotta change shit up when your team just blows a 4-1 lead in a single period.

At least we won though...fuckin horribly.

I don't understand how Ottawa can still be winning games with all their top 6 wingers injured. Nice that Bos / Phi / Flo all lost in regulation though.