Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Yep. He was a Repub, except when he wasn't. What he is is a self-centered opportunist. Like the guy that picks the winning team until they get behind a few points, then switches to the other team and claims he was for them the whole time.
    Or maybe someone who cares about the issues, policies and principles rather than waving a partisan flag like a moron while people who violate everything the party stands for are in office.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    4 years was middle of the road. 4 years was hard left turn.
    More like 4 years moderate right wing, 4 years centrist. With almost everything it tried to do hamstrung by bloody-minded obstructionism in Congress.

I think if America saw a real left wing candidate their heads would explode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    You want some real political cocaine? Jeff Sessions is in charge of the agencies that are suppose to investigate the campaigns contact with Russia and he won't recuse himself.
    Did you see the delicious tidbit that Trump is so demoralized about all this that he's holding campaign rallies again? In official 2020 campaign events?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Did you see the delicious tidbit that Trump is so demoralized about all this that he's holding campaign rallies again? In official 2020 campaign events?
    I can't wait to hear about the protests around that one.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    You want some real political cocaine? Jeff Sessions is in charge of the agencies that are suppose to investigate the campaigns contact with Russia and he won't recuse himself.
    Sessions, the guy that recruited Page who's now been linked to Russia? Ohboy.

So non-profits aren't allowed to engage in "political speech" that could affect the 2020 election. I'm sure the ACLU and SPLC will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Do you ever have a real argument or are you only capable of hyperbole and buzzwords?
    Feel free to disprove the overuse of those terms in this election cycle.

I see more right ringers bitching about being called those things than people actually calling others those things. So, sure in that way they're over used.
    Yep yep. Zero talk about Trump being Hitler and the "rise of the neo-nazis" being claimed by media.

Remember, women are in danger because of "Grab em by the pussy". And "Brown people" are going to be killed and deported.

By the way I keep reading "Full Contact Russian Intelligence" like it's some kind of sinister extreme sport.

If only campaigning for President was a full time job, and you didn't ever have to actually be President at the end of it.

All that praise, all those donations, all those empty promises, none of that hard work and consequences... perfect job for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep yep. Zero talk about Trump being Hitler and the "rise of the neo-nazis" being claimed by media.

Remember, women are in danger because of "Grab em by the pussy". And "Brown people" are going to be killed and deported.
    That's a really sad attempt at deflection from the thread topic. Care to get back on topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    By the way I keep reading "Full Contact Russian Intelligence" like it's some kind of sinister extreme sport.

If only campaigning for President was a full time job, and you didn't ever have to actually be President at the end of it.

All that praise, all those donations, all those empty promises, none of that hard work and consequences... perfect job for him.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a really sad attempt at deflection from the thread topic. Care to get back on topic?
    I'm engaging a person who wanted to have this chat.

So, shoo.

7+ Year Old Account

LOL you can't really think those two items are still relevant.

I'm engaging a person who wanted to have this chat.

So, shoo.
    No you aren't, you're just trying to distract him.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    LOL you can't really think those two items are still relevant.
    In an age where people think you shouldn't be arrested and deported for the combination of being here illegally and committing a felony, it matters greatly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No you aren't, you're just trying to distract him.
    From addressing me directly?

7+ Year Old Account
    In an age where people think you shouldn't be arrested and deported for the combination of being here illegally and committing a felony, it matters greatly.
    Holy shit apples and oranges. LOL getting better and better.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I find it hilarious that the majority of people in this thread actually seem to think this will get trump removed from office. Cluelessness at its best.

Be nice, it's all he has.

I pity the usual crowd of right wing fringe apologists, the last three weeks must've been like running a marathon with lead shoes for them.

I do love entertaining the simple.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If they find out he knew anyone in his campaign had contact with Russia and talked about sanctions, it probably will.
    Wanna bet?

When did I say there was zero? I'm just saying people like you bitch about it when it's not even fucking happening to you.
    When you called it hyperbole and buzzwords.

7+ Year Old Account
    I do love entertaining the simple.
    You provide simple entertainment and then call people simple. Funny stuff, at a simple level.

You provide simple entertainment and then call people simple. Funny stuff, at a simple level.
    You don't have any actual refutation other than insults. So, I can only judge you based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleZero View Post
    I find it hilarious that the majority of people in this thread actually seem to think this will get trump removed from office. Cluelessness at its best.
    It might, it might not. But the GOP dislikes Trump as much as the Democrats. If there was a way to remove him legally and put Pence (if he isn't also taken down) or someone more in line with Generic Republican outlook they'll jump at it.