15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Looking for some clarification here:

I want to play a Khajiit, my friend wants to play an Orc. Can we quest together?
    Yes you can. Races and factions don't limit it.
    Also since i still have the Pledge XP boost thingy from Imperial, can I use it with him on those characters or is that something thats faction restricted?
    That I don't know. But I would assume you can marry. Just a guess though.
    Is there anything we can't do together other than PvP?
    Nope. At least I can't think of anything. I'm not an all-knowing ESO wiki, though - but I know the basics.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That I don't know. But I would assume you can marry. Just a guess though.
    Thats a marry thing? lol I thought it was just a play together boost.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, pledge of mara is marrying, if that's the thing you were referring to.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I want to play a Khajiit, my friend wants to play an Orc. Can we quest together? Also since i still have the Pledge XP boost thingy from Imperial, can I use it with him on those characters or is that something thats faction restricted? Is there anything we can't do together other than PvP?
    You won't be able to do an Imperial City DLC together as well, since it is PvP (apart from dungeons there). Quest, dungeons, general grouping - yes.

Warden skills were posted on reddit by gossi

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscroll...eso_morrowind/

I want to play a Khajiit, my friend wants to play an Orc. Can we quest together? Also since i still have the Pledge XP boost thingy from Imperial, can I use it with him on those characters or is that something thats faction restricted? Is there anything we can't do together other than PvP?
    Just get him or yourself the Adventure Pack it lets you play any race in any faction you want.
    Last edited by frogger237; 2017-02-13 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Just get him or yourself the Adventure Pack it lets you play any race in any faction you want.
    Be warned though, it costs 2100 Crowns, that's more than you get on start + ESO Plus.

Deleted

'Marrying' should be taken lightly i think. It is basically a play together boost for 10% bonus exp. I think the majority that do it don't do it for the sake of marrying anyway. I dont think theres any story tied to it. You just walk up to an altar and interact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screaming cliff racer lol I fucking hate those in morrowind

I've been wanting to get into this game for a while and it looks like warden will be what draws me in.

Considering this, and the fact I'd like to at least get my teeth into the game a bit, would it make sense to make a PVPish focused character to compliment my warden which probably will see minimal PVP? Or am I just thinking about this all wrong? I own the Imperial edition and I've maybe played 4 hours so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    Warden skills were posted on reddit by gossi

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscroll...eso_morrowind/
    those look cool

I like the Bees part
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I tried to like this game but good grief is it boring; which is unfortunate because it takes very little to appease me. In fact, a solid magic system is all it takes but this... it makes Skyrim's awful magic system look amazing in comparison. I don't necessarily regret trying it out but I do regret falling asleep while waiting for the launcher to update and losing out on the option to return it.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    those look cool
    idd.
    can't wait to play a frost dk
    only downside for me: no nature based attack spells. for healing it sounds ok but I hoped for atleast one or two nature spells to be offensive.
    and still hoping we can change the bear to another animal

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    idd.
    can't wait to play a frost dk
    only downside for me: no nature based attack spells. for healing it sounds ok but I hoped for atleast one or two nature spells to be offensive.
    and still hoping we can change the bear to another animal
    It's a frost dk mixed with a resto druid mixed with a holy priest mixed with a hunter

it's so weird.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    So messing around with a sorcerer, I'm noticing a very distinct lack of traditional spells like fire and ice. It's odd. I know the new class is getting ice but this is weird. Did another class get all the fire spells?

10+ Year Old Account
    So messing around with a sorcerer, I'm noticing a very distinct lack of traditional spells like fire and ice. It's odd. I know the new class is getting ice but this is weird. Did another class get all the fire spells?
    The traditional elemental abilities lies in the destruction staff skill line. The abilities in there can be different depending on the type of staff equipped. Inferno staff will cause those abilities to be fire based, lightning staff will make them lightning based, etc. As for a class that has a bunch of fire stuff, that would be the Dragonknight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    The traditional elemental abilities lies in the destruction staff skill line. The abilities in there can be different depending on the type of staff equipped. Inferno staff will cause those abilities to be fire based, lightning staff will make them lightning based, etc. As for a class that has a bunch of fire stuff, that would be the Dragonknight.
    Ah OK. They started me off with a Bow (skip tutorial) and I haven't found any staves yet.

Well, I sadly have to say that I didn't last long in TESO. I quit after less than a week.

I think that is a GREAT game, I'm not blaming the game, I guess that I'm probably so use to WoW, that the combat system, animations, graphics, systems... seems so different to me, that they don't seem attractive.

(sighs) I guess that I'm so much into WoW lore that I just have to see the end of it, and starting a new universe in TESO it's kind of tiring, not because the story isn't good (which seems pretty good and way more adult than WoW's), but probably because after sharing with WoW's characters all their plots during a lot of years, I'm too lazy to connect with other ones.

My advice, if you're more openminded than me, definitively give it a try.
    Last edited by Darkarath; 2017-02-14 at 01:22 PM.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Well, I sadly have to say that I didn't last long in TESO. I quit after less than a week.

I think that is a GREAT game, I'm not blaming the game, I guess that I'm probably so use to WoW, that the combat system, animations, graphics, systems... seems so different to me, that they don't seem attractive.

(sighs) I guess that I'm so much into WoW lore that I just have to see the end of it, and starting a new universe in TESO it's kind of tiring, not because the story isn't good (which seems pretty good and way more adult than WoW's), but probably because after sharing with WoW's characters all their plots during a lot of years, I'm to lazy to connect with other ones.

My advice, if you're more openminded than me, definitively give it a try.
    Never thought I'd see the day... Finally, a well put "I quit" post. No "game is crap" nonsense. It's hard to drop a game that you've played for so long and immerse yourself into another. It took a couple years for me to finally drop WoW, but ESO finally did it. Sorry that you couldn't get invested into ESO. Maybe some day in the future you'll find your way back. ESO will be here waiting for you!

Dragonknight got all the fire spells.