Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm really not trying to troll or be a dick when I say this, but it's gotten to the point where when if I meet somebody that doesn't think Trump is a complete joke I immediately flag them in my head as somebody to never take seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I'm really not trying to troll or be a dick when I say this, but it's gotten to the point where when if I meet somebody that doesn't think Trump is a complete joke I immediately flag them in my head as somebody to never take seriously.

Add ne to your ignore list I'll add you to mine.

We are witnessing a deepstate/Leftist cockgobbling-Media /Obama ran counter coup right now,

Give it a few days and Sessions will purge the "agencys" and bring felony charges against the "Media"co-horts leaking bullshit.

Propaganda war, you are watching one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Like claims hes sexist, nope, he never did anything sexist.
    Responding to an allegation of sexual assault by responding, at a campaign rally of all places, that the woman accusing him was not attractive enough for him to have assaulted is not sexist in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You don't have to be ''left'' to see that Trump as a president is a joke who has spend more time chasing ghost and picking fights then actually doing his job.

The President of the United States has allot of cultural power, when Obama was forced to cave on gay rights because of Biden you saw a huge shift in how America thought about gay people. The president has allot of power to change the course of a country by focusing on putting the right people in the right positions which is one of the biggest complaints about the nominees of President Trump.

In the end for at least 75% of the Trump voter doesn't care how unfit Trump is. Half of them voted at least for Trump because he promised to hate Mexicans, Muslims and Jews, quarter of them voted because they vote Republican no mater what and the other quarter just hated Clinton, is uniformed or just want to throw a brike stone towards a glass window.
    I would like to see where he promised to hate "Mexicans, Muslims and Jews". You do realize that Trump's daughter is Jewish don't you?

Maybe "at least 75%" were voting against someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    He's hands down my favorite president. Never have I seen so many liberals screaming and crying tears of blood over one thing. I don't care if this man lands us into WW3, I'll be laughing the whole way to the grave.
    Not the first time these days I have to muse upon what kind of person derives enjoyment from the distress of others. You need professional help, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Responding to an allegation of sexual assault by responding, at a campaign rally of all places, that the woman accusing him was not attractive enough for him to have assaulted is not sexist in your opinion?
    By stating someone is not attractive is sexist now?

7+ Year Old Account
    The best part?

Depose Trump, and you get

Mike Pence
    Paul Ryan
    Orrin Hatch
    Rex Tillerson
    Steven Mnuchin
    James Mattis
    Jeff Sessions

In that order. Looks like a liberals worst nightmare.

Besides Ryan, the list is perfect. Enjoy your TDR.

By the way..
    "...enemies both foreign and domestic"

We face 10 times more danger from domestic (Marxists) than foreign.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Not the first time these days I have to muse upon what kind of person derives enjoyment from the distress of others. You need professional help, mate.
    Lived thru 8 years of Obama and people enjoying how upset i was (i never trashed or rioted but im not a SJW), the enjoyment is called payback/karma.

He's hands down my favorite president. Never have I seen so many liberals screaming and crying tears of blood over one thing. I don't care if this man lands us into WW3, I'll be laughing the whole way to the grave.
    You should probably get professional help.
    I'm dead serious here.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    It's true though. No other single person has garnered this much attention on the forums! He has been the target of so many hate threads it unbelievable! Quite entertaining too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    That's completely wrong though.

Judicial branch is the weakest, because it doesn't create any law, and merely applies what legislative branch created.
    Legislative branch is in the middle.
    Executive branch is the strongest, because if it goes rogue, neither legislative branch nor judicial branch can enforce ANY of their decisions. It also has a capability of enforcing variety of their own decisions.
    The judiciary is the strongest, it has the authority to shut the other two down.

The executive and legislative branches are the most likely to get out of control. They are both likely to abuse their powers, but the judiciary reins them in. Once a judge is seated, he answers to far fewer people than the other two branches.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    By stating someone is not attractive is sexist now?
    You're deliberately misunderstanding what I typed. Stop it.
    "I do not find you attractive." is not sexist.
    "I didn't sexually assault that woman because, I mean have you seen her? She's not attractive enough for that." is sexist. And coming from a candidate for fucking president, at a public campaign rally, is juvenile, petulant, and in appallingly poor taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Depose Trump, and you get

Mike Pence
    Paul Ryan
    Orrin Hatch
    Rex Tillerson
    Steven Mnuchin
    James Mattis
    Jeff Sessions
    I doubt Mattis scares anyone.

Deleted
    I don't care if this man lands us into WW3, I'll be laughing the whole way to the grave.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    nobody with a brain gives a fuck about the flynn thing. i mean cmon how important can this be, people didnt give a fuck when clinton stored emails on her own server or let them people die in benghazi. i mean that was some real shit and nobody gave a fuck so why now?

- - - Updated - - -

and this is how u know people dont have a fucking clue

really, jews? REALLY BRO... ffs
    Did you care when Clinton stored e-mails on a private server? If you did, why don't you care about Flynn? The last time I checked, multiple investigations and a movie showed that a shit ton of people cared about Benghazi.

As for Benghazi, most of the operational failures fell to the Pentagon.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    You aren't fit to post on MMochamp. and 11 million?? ?????????
    I assume that's Hillary's 2.9 million winning margin plus the 7.8 million who voted third party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Trump is a strong pro-life/pro-security leader; I applaud USA for electing him.
    It's to bad he's anti-freedom and anti-free markets.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    *Apologist bullshit*
    Nope, the lesson here is that people will defend Trump no matter what he does.

At the very best, the incident over mocking that reporter shows the following:

A) Trump routinely mocks people by acting like a disabled person. This is a shitty thing to be doing regardless of who your target is.
    B) He used those arm motions to refer to an actual disabled person. In fact the arm motions aren't quite the same, with one arm clutched in to his body, but we'll ignore that right now.
    Therefore C) Trump mocked a disabled person by acting like a disabled person. This is a level of douchebaggery that far exceeds the norm.

Now, if Trump genuinely did not know or remember the reporter was disabled and mocked him in a particularly shitty and insensitive way, do you know what any other normal adult would have done? That's right: apologize. But that's not in Trump's character, so he never will. Until he apologizes, he does not get the benefit of the doubt on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    I fail to see how President Trump is unfit. Is it because he wants to put an end to treasonous "sanctuary" cities who put foreigners ahead of their fellow Americans? Is it because of the incompetent judges at the 9th circuit who put politics before the security of the United States? Is it because of the traitorous partisan hacks leftovers from the Obama administration who put attempting to put incompetent Democrats into office before national security? Even if President Trump was unfit the Democrats and lunatic leftists in the "news" media are choosing the wrong battles.
    It wasn't just the 9th Circuit who ruled against Trump. That's what judges do, rule on the constitutionality of executive actions. As for "sanctuary" cities, what does Trump have against freedom? You are talking about treason, yet supporting a guy whose team was talking to intelligence agents of a hostile nation, as that hostile nation was attempting to undermine our elections. Jesus, that is fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by dsc View Post
    we face 10 times more danger from domestic (marxists) than foreign.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. Pence is a party man, he knows which side of his bread is buttered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.