10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Sesto, that show is amazing. Every episode makes me laugh quite hard. I love me some Kanna. That game of Twister...my god. I was already ready for the FBI to knock on my door
    What show?

10+ Year Old Account
    Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid! Pretty high up there for AOTS. It's hilarious, but in a different way than Konosuba. It's also Doujin bait like crayzo.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    According to CDJapan, it's is region free. Wish it came with subs.

Yeah, Amazon says region free, too. Think you're good to go
    Oh, I didn't see that because I was looking on mobile. Says so clear as day on desktop site. Thanks, preordered!

10+ Year Old Account
    Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid! Pretty high up there for AOTS. It's hilarious, but in a different way than Konosuba. It's also Doujin bait like crayzo.
    This part you mean:
    http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...23/020/ec1.gif
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...23/011/0e5.gif
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    ame ame ame. ame ame ame. Kanna qt

What are some good anime podcasts out there?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    In my opinion: None.

15+ Year Old Account
    Masamune-kun 07 - Honestly, this is how you do a harem correctly. The girls are all cute, the MC is actually entertaining and supplements the show rather than being a piece of cardboard, and the underlying premise ties everything together well.

It certainly helps that the main girl is actually the best girl for once. Every morning I wake up and ask myself, how do I even live without Aki-sama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quality:

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh derp, I should have realized. Hadn't seen it in a while so forgot who Kanna is. Doesn't help that she's worst dragon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Podcasts? Don't know of any good ones.

If you want Youtubers, Gigguk is the most liked one around here. DemoD is also well liked, though he hasn't come out with a video in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will cut you! Kanna is perfect.

Fuck Kuzu no Honkai - definitely makes me feel like shit. At least the ED puts a smile on my face everytime.

Masamune was great today - the girls are great, and I enjoy him as a MC.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    This seems to be a thing:
    [IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/223/138/877.jpg[/MG]

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product...html#itemZoom4

[IMG]http://images.goodsmile.info/cgm/images/product/20170117/6180/43238/large/9f4ca670a0361ef5e777ebc7c979bf5b.jpg[IMG]
    Still no best girl :\

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like those Nendoroids (Tracer is a brand new one as well); however, it's their price point I can't do. At 40-50 each, I may as well pick up heroin. If they were 30, I'd be poor so I'm happy they are more expensive but at the same time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ao no Exorcist S2 7 - Next week is going to be so good. They hype has been building up too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Ao no Exorcist S2 7 - Next week is going to be so good. They hype has been building up too much.
    It has been incredibly boring for me so far, but I haven't watched neither 6 nor 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    3-gatsu 17 - This entire episode was absolutely amazing. The entire scene with them near the water with Kyouko and the three sisters was great. Hinata's reaction the entire time was priceless. Every scene with Kyouko was amazing as well. Her connotations that he'd chosen Momo was hilarious.

Even though it's not really a romance, I keep wondering too if he'd choose Akari or Hinata.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    It has been incredibly boring for me so far, but I haven't watched neither 6 nor 7.
    It's been a slower pace, but 6 and 7 are definitely better. The first couple were good only because it was finally more Ao no Exorcist, but the 2-3 have been awesome. I really hope it gets another season though, because this feels like kind of an off-arc being animated. I assume they're testing the waters with a one cour to see the reception for if they'll make more or not.

Though they are adapting a lot. In the first season the first 18 episodes only adapted 4 volumes, and this season is looking to adapt volumes 5-9 in only a single cour.

That would give another 9-10 already out volumes to adapt into another 2 cour though.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2017-02-17 at 09:24 PM.

3-gatsu 17 - This entire episode was absolutely amazing. The entire scene with them near the water with Kyouko and the three sisters was great. Hinata's reaction the entire time was priceless. Every scene with Kyouko was amazing as well. Her connotations that he'd chosen Momo was hilarious.

Even though it's not really a romance, I keep wondering too if he'd choose Akari or Hinata.
    Every time I see a post about this, it makes me want to binge it, but I'm waiting for it to finish to watch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been a slower pace, but 6 and 7 are definitely better. The first couple were good only because it was finally more Ao no Exorcist, but the 2-3 have been awesome. I really hope it gets another season though, because this feels like kind of an off-arc being animated. I assume they're testing the waters with a one cour to see the reception for if they'll make more or not.

Though they are adapting a lot. In the first season the first 18 episodes only adapted 4 volumes, and this season is looking to adapt volumes 5-9 in only a single cour.

That would give another 9-10 already out volumes to adapt into another 2 cour though.
    6 and 7 were definitely way better than the other 5.