Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Everyone I disagree with is a Nazi.

Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    If only they'd listen to those rebuttals. They don't. You have a President and his advisers and spokespeople who have literally made shit up, had those facts checked, and thoroughly rebutted. And they stick by them, call you a liar, call "alternative facts", "fake news", whatever other conspiracy.

That's not about free speech. They don't want free speech. They want their version of the truth to be the truth, and that truth is seemingly very fluid indeed.

You cannot reason with that. And that's where Liberals fall flat, trying to reason with something so hideously unreasonable; and has become so terrifyingly adept at exploiting that very fact.

And that's why more Nazis need their faces punching.
    Jessicka while I agree with you 100% it's never been about reasoning with these crazies; they are lost and will always be lost. It's always been about convincing the "independents" and the people unsure/unsavvy about the finer points and intricacies in politics. THEY are the ones watching and thinking "well wait, this liberal says he likes free speech but prevents this speaker from speaking etc". They are the ones watching the exchange, and when they see the liberal is the first to raise arms (in this hypothetical situation) they notice that. These are the people who were tired of Hillary Clinton and voted for President #45... these were two time Obama voters...

I'm just saying we can't lose our cool, at all. We can't afford to, because if we start looking like crazies, then the independents will have an even harder time trying to figure out what's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Everyone I disagree with is a Nazi.
    When the regressive lefties, including those on this forum said that there would be a rise in fascism, they were right.
    They were talking about themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    It's either okay to punch anyone you disagree with or it's not okay to punch anyone.

Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    When the regressive lefties, including those on this forum said that there would be a rise in fascism, they were right.
    "The fascists of the future will be the anti-fascists." -Churchill

Overused quote by now, but apt.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Rofl, witchwind. No, that is not third wave feminism. Try again.

You do not debate Nazis. You do not debate people whose premise is Jews, people of color, LGBT people and the disabled are not human and need to be eradicated. That legitimizes them.

These people want us dead. What is there to debate?
    They are just echoing Andrea Dworkin's work, is she not a "feminist"?

I'm not saying we can't defend ourselves but when there are people watching you can't start making it look like YOU are the crazy one. It's such bad optics that a guy is just talking into a camera and some random dude goes up to him and pops him. It looks awful. If you know anything about Nazis you know they are propaganda masters and manipulaters as well you can't give them free ammo like this to use and twist to their advantage.

Actively fighting Nazis. Yup, sounds regressive to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    They are just echoing Andrea Dworkin's work, is she not a "feminist"?
    Dworkin was not a third wave feminist. Try again.

I'm not saying we can't defend ourselves but when there are people watching you can't start making it look like YOU are the crazy one. It's such bad optics that a guy is just talking into a camera and some random dude goes up to him and pops him. It looks awful. If you know anything about Nazis you know they are propaganda masters and manipulaters as well you can't give them free ammo like this to use and twist to their advantage.
    I am not concerned with the opinions of people who sympathize with Nazis.

How can you compare Nazi's on being the same level as Endus (a libertarian)!? For Goddesses sake his avatar is a character famed for punching Nazi's!! >_<

We've already seen threats of violence against Breitbart writers, Milo and Rubin. None of those are nazi, well except for your fucked up tumblr view on things.
    So what's next?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    If it's ok to punch nazis, then it's ok to punch communists as both ideologies have killed millions.
    Yep, commies, BLM, regressive lefties..

But really, it's all fun and games till one of those "nazis" will shoot one those punchers in self defense and is let go without charges.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Dworkin was not a third wave feminist. Try again.

I am not concerned with the opinions of people who sympathize with Nazis.
    Um... that plays right into rape culture which is like the feast de la resistance of third wave feminism.

Dude I'm not talking about nazi sympathizers.... you know what, forget it. It's becoming clear you're not understanding what I'm saying. You're not understanding quite a bit of what I'm saying. But go on, I guess, continue punching nazis and see how well it works out for everyone. I wish you the best of luck.

We've already seen threats of violence against Breitbart writers, Milo and Rubin. None of those are nazi, well except for your fucked up tumblr view on things.
    So what's next?
    Lots of people get threats of violence, both left and right wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jessicka while I agree with you 100% it's never been about reasoning with these crazies; they are lost and will always be lost. It's always been about convincing the "independents" and the people unsure/unsavvy about the finer points and intricacies in politics. THEY are the ones watching and thinking "well wait, this liberal says he likes free speech but prevents this speaker from speaking etc". They are the ones watching the exchange, and when they see the liberal is the first to raise arms (in this hypothetical situation) they notice that. These are the people who were tired of Hillary Clinton and voted for President #45... these were two time Obama voters...

I'm just saying we can't lose our cool, at all. We can't afford to, because if we start looking like crazies, then the independents will have an even harder time trying to figure out what's right.
    But we've seen over the past 10 years or so, the more reason, the more detail you put out; the louder they shout their lies. We saw the obfuscation over Iraq, spoken about in the same breath as 9/11; no matter how loudly we shouted they have no connection, the tighter the connection they seemed to draw. Now its not just obfuscation, it's downright lies. Absolute fabrications with no evidence, or even logic, to push for their policies.

Shit, in April, we have March for Science protests being organised. Protests for the Scientific Method and Evidence Based Policy. What a fucking time to be alive, when scientists are pouring out on to the streets to be heard. All this technology, all this medicine, all these quality of life improvements Science has given us, and people have been twisted into denial of it so strongly that they no longer support it, believe it, or back it; and yet use its fruits to pass this on.

Allowing such clearly discredited fabrications such a platform simply isn't acceptable. These aren't "just opinions". They're well beyond that point, and they should not be allowed to grow and spread, and fester.

Lots of people get threats of violence, both left and right wing.
    Yet you have no qualms about throwing a shitfit when someone on the left side get's a threat from a random troll.

"it's okay when we do it"
    You people have made it perfectly clear that anyone who disagree with you is somehow, magically a white supremacist or a nazi, and that violence against these people are perfectly fine, that's textbook fascism.

Fascist.

Violence begets violence. If you have to resort to throwing punches instead of solid arguments, any argument you make becomes irrelevant since you show having the eloquence of a fucking rock.

Can't fight ignorance with ignorance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol. He's a Nazi.

That's not what censorship is, buddy.

But seriously, white libertarians are the worst. "Let's be nice to the Nazis. Maybe this time they won't gas anybody. :3"
    Don't generalize. You must never have met a "white libertarian". As a *white libertarian*, I love the idea of this hateful troll getting what's coming to him. I would also applaud the rioters and looters getting what's coming to them too. I support a good clocking to anyone that acts like a fool, like that Nazi guy.

"white libertarian's" don't advocate for Nazis 'getting a second chance'. You're making that up and spreading false information, please stop.

We actually have the American Nazi Party, they have a direct link to Hitler even though they disbanded during the war.

The people discussed in the OP aren't Nazis, they are racists.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    I CONSTANTLY see both the left and the right whine about violence and oppression committed by the other, it's like two sibling children throwing temper tantrums.

Like my wife and I would yell whenever our 3yo cat and 6mo dog would bark and hiss at each other, "KIIIIIIIIIIDS!!!!!!".

But he didn't. He said it is ok to punch Nazis.

- - - Updated - - -

Legally no. Morally yes. Not silencing Nazis is dumb. They want to kill us all.
    Yes, but why is it okay to punch them? Isn't it only because you don't like what they're saying? Do they want to kill people? They say they do, yet they're not actually performing violence. So it's okay to resort to violence simply because someone espouses it? We'll have to agree to disagree on that point.

That said, I totally support silencing Nazi's, but not by punching them or removing their right to speak. We do it by building a coalition against their ideas so that their voices are pointless; nothing but words shouted into the wind. Shutting down vocal opposition and using violence to do it is exactly what we should be fighting AGAINST.

Um... that plays right into rape culture which is like the feast de la resistance of third wave feminism.
    No it doesn't. Rape culture is not vagina sex = rape. Try again. Maybe know what you are talking about before repeating nonsense.

Dude I'm not talking about nazi sympathizers.... you know what, forget it. It's becoming clear you're not understanding what I'm saying. You're not understanding quite a bit of what I'm saying. But go on, I guess, continue punching nazis and see how well it works out for everyone. I wish you the best of luck.
    Oh, I get what you are saying. I just don't think it makes us look bad popping a guy that talks about creating a white ethno state and genociding black people.