Retribution Paladin: Preparing for NightHold (Skorpyron)

Hello holy warriors, as our guild preparing for Nighthold i went through different Guides to check the Boss Mechanics and it seems the whole issue is the little Scorpions my question for you, should i swap to consecration Talent since we will AOE the adds near the boss or should i stay with FV ?

Deleted
    I'll probably run FV/TFoJ or Zeal/ DH on skorpyron
    While TFoJ being probably better because DH lowers your HP generation compared to BoW

Simming my dps in multiple talent set ups right, cons single target is actually not that far behind TV, maybe 6-8% lower. I suppose I'll have to see how long the adds are up for but if they are going to be around for more than 1/4 of the fight I think cons will be the way to go. As for other AOE talents, I get better DPS with zeal even on single target and even when using DH single target Zeal is still a gain over TfoJ.
    What I've concluded is any fight where AOE is important that a full AOE build (cons/zeal/DH) is best as it really doesn't lag that far behind on ST but has huge gains on AOE.

This is with ilvl 890, Terrorbound Nexus trinket for AOE, FCM for ST.

Crit 28.02%
    Haste 17.39%
    Mastery 30.37%
    Versatility 7.22%

10+ Year Old Account
    Running FV on all bosses.
    TFOJ on all bosses, (potentially zeal on the more cleav-y fights with BoW instead of DH).
    DH on skorpyron, spellblade aluriel, High botanist, Tichondrius, and Elisande.
    Otherwise BoW for everything else.

For Skorpryon you will go Zeal and Divine hammer. With this build I was at 780k dps Always pick FV, ES is dead and needs a proper funeral.

Deleted
    cons looks like an option for me on scorpiron, maybe even botanist and spellblade to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Can cons be a decent option in mythic skorp? Or is FV a safer choice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Can cons be a decent option in mythic skorp? Or is FV a safer choice?
    Depends if you're cheesing the fight or not. If you have the tank just standing in the add spawn location go consecration. Otherwise go FV.

Consecration is a solid choice for Skorp IMO.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=11 was my kill last night - pretty sure I wouldn't have done better with FV.

Deleted
    Having only 1 aw relic and legend shoulders I always used fv tfoj dh and do on skorp and felt that it made sense. Would be the only fight to use do tbh since u need to check group aoe and u can bet on a neat do procc chain when adds up coupling it with shoulders bonus. Conc is valid and stronger specially if raid comp is not full in aoe horny speccs that would global the adds. It's strong but not safe

So, on the note of aoe, am I completely crazy for taking Greater Judgement on fights with 4+ targets like scorp??

Quote Originally Posted by HighHoltage View Post
    So, on the note of aoe, am I completely crazy for taking Greater Judgement on fights with 4+ targets like scorp??
    It's pretty solid on a few fights.