Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    That's actually true, he was talking about atrazine.
    https://www.democracynow.org/2014/2/...yrone_hayes_on
    Nothing in that article about turning frog gay just making them female and also

1 study isn't how science works

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    That's actually true, he was talking about atrazine.
    https://www.democracynow.org/2014/2/...yrone_hayes_on
    In other news, many species of frogs will also spontaneously change gender if they detect significant variances in the gender ratios of their breeding populations.
    Alex Jones's obvious conclusion?
    BAN NATURE, NATURE IS TURNING FROGS GAY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    In other news, many species of frogs will also spontaneously change gender if they detect significant variances in the gender ratios of their breeding populations.
    Alex Jones's obvious conclusion?
    BAN NATURE, NATURE IS TURNING FROGS GAY!
    More like:
    NEW WORLD ORDER TURNING FROGS GAY
    Alex Jones' obvious conclusion:
    BUY MY WATER FILTERS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    Trump is now focusing his ire (well, tweets) on the intelligence community who leak news of the wrong-doing, rather than the wrong-doing itself.
    Imagine the blarring and blaming, when his time has come. I'd actually be dissapointed, if he doesn't descripe his suffering with an excessive use of "unfair". Because there is no better word for the self-inflicted, epic wreckage of your career, than screeching "UNFAIR".
    Last edited by mmoc92b33f154f; 2017-02-16 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The US is the facilitator of regional security balances across the entire planet. Even the risk of us going flimsy on those commitments, which hasn't happened yet and almost certainly won't, is enough of a risk for our allies to want to get to the bottom of what is going on with Trump and Russia. In some country's case, like the Baltics, the risk could be existential.
    Like when they took Estonia off the grid for a few days over a fucking statue. There's a reason all Estonian goverment services are now digital and run from triple-redundant server rooms abroad. For them a Russian invasion is when, not if.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Like when they took Estonia off the grid for a few days over a fucking statue. There's a reason all Estonian goverment services are now digital and run from triple-redundant server rooms abroad. For them a Russian invasion is when, not if.
    And I certainly hope when that day comes, the Estonians and their NATO allies serve Russia a lesson that the'll never forget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It happens in several other species too. Heck clownfish can change sex at will depending on the local population's needs (yes, Nemo's dad would have changed into a mom the moment he lost his wife)
    Ah yes, the sequel we've been waiting for, "Finding Nemo's gender"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    daily caller, uk daily mail, breitbart, fox news, infowars, newsmax and worldnetdaily are all pretty good news sites.
    Daily mail online is nice for celeb tits n ass pics, but nothing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    The Trump administration literally just declared war on the Intelligence Community.
    Yeah, that's really not a good idea. I can't imagine how Chaffetz expects to find leaks, if the intelligence community is the one leaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah, that's really not a good idea. I can't imagine how Chaffetz expects to find leaks, if the intelligence community is the one leaking.
    ...Mister President, maybe it's not a good idea to piss off the people who keep track of damn near everything that goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    ...Mister President, maybe it's not a good idea to piss off the people who keep track of damn near everything that goes on.
    Well that, but also, who would Chaffetz even ask to find the leaks? Or does he have people that are somehow better at this than the FBI/NSA, and if he did, why aren't they in the FBI/NSA?

I just expect the meetings to go like this:
    Chaffetz: "Well, find anything this week?"
    FBI: "Nope *snicker* everything came up clean."
    NSA: "Well, we did find evidence of some people using illegal communication -- "
    Chaffetz: "Gimme that!" *snatch* "What the...it says, Flynn, Manafort, Page..."
    NSA: "Hey man, you asked us to look."
    FBI: "Have you considered asking Trump's 10 year old son? I hear he's good with 'the cyber'."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Talk about fucking victim complex. Go back to your corner.
    If you can't compete with the opposition intellectually... silence them! That is the liberal motto these days isn't it?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/mil...ulos-berkeley/

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    More like:
    NEW WORLD ORDER TURNING FROGS GAY
    Alex Jones' obvious conclusion:
    BUY MY WATER FILTERS!
    https://twitter.com/hateshaliek/stat...97929080123392

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Jesus Christ. Alex Jones looks like the product of a tub filled with cholesterol came to life, used bile as lube, and went and rage fucked a manatee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Thanks for proving my point, lol.

Conspiracy theorists always believe themselves to be enlightened above the unwashed masses. Then they hand you pamphlets that say the world is ending as proof the world is ending. "SEE IT'S TRUE, THIS PAMPHLET SAYS SO!"

I'd say "Don't believe everything you read online", but you seem to have that part down just fine. The part you seem to be having trouble with is the part where you SHOULD believe stuff that is verifiably true, but instead choose to believe conspiracies because they fit the world view you want to believe is real. And thus you come up with silly statements like "You have to be a conspiracy theorist to get the truth". You should probably reevaluate what you believe is true, if you think being a proud conspiracy theorist is the only way to get the truth.

There is an easy way to test this theory. The next time Sean Spicer has an appearance. Lets take a look at what CNN reports, and what Fox reports. Then we'll go back to the transcripts, and compare the 3 and we can identify the bias, and the half truths (or missing information) that allows them write such a slant.

“Beginning. Middle. End. Facts. Details. Condense. Plot. Tell it.” But apparently that is just too much to ask of the news.

The bias is what gives a specific news station their competitive edge. If everyone is reporting the same facts... you don't really need multiple news stations do you? Fox would be just as good as CNN.

In this made up world I live in... where people report facts instead of feelings and opinions, people used to have a competitive advantage by being the first to break a story, by doing real journalism, and having more relevant and verifiable facts than the other guys. But I live in a fantasy world.

I never ever said that I have some enlightened view of the world that the majority don't, but having a healthy skeptical mind allows one to identify non-truth. I don't necessarily know the right answer, but I can call bullshit when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    If you can't compete with the opposition intellectually... silence them! That is the liberal motto these days isn't it?

#shepersisted

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post

Nope. But thanks for trying. Milo DESERVES to be silenced. That fucking troll is a CANCER on this world and a self hating moron. But I guess you haven't seen where Trump is trying to actually change laws to actually do what you are saying. Keep up with that victim complex.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    If that is his picture that he is using for his avatar, he looks like he is like 12 or 14. If he believes in chemtrails, then he is a fucking moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. But thanks for trying. Milo DESERVES to be silenced. That fucking troll is a CANCER on this world and a self hating moron. But I guess you haven't seen where Trump is trying to actually change laws to actually do what you are saying. Keep up with that victim complex.
    There you go liberal stand up for civil rights, and trample the constitution while you're at it. You're a joke.

If the media would report the news, rather than creating it... he wouldn't have the ammo to pass any such laws. But that's none of my business.

Like I said before Trump is a big enough idiot that you don't have to make shit up... report the facts and he'll still look like a giant idiot.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2017-02-16 at 04:55 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

If that is his picture that he is using for his avatar, he looks like he is like 12 or 14. If he believes in chemtrails, then he is a fucking moron.
    ...what? Dude, the guy just made a pretty good clip mocking Jones and his gay frog chemtrails. What are you on about? (He is probably a kid, but that's irrelevant.)

Deleted
    ''Everyone whose opinion I don't like is a cancer, self hating troll and NEEDS to be silenced!!!''

Classy.