Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems that even Youtube stoped worked with him. No chances for second season of Scare PewDiePie.

To be honest? Good riddiance, because he tried make an joke on thing, which is not funny. I saying this as history hobbist and kinda don't like youtube but at least, yt did for once something good.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Poor Pewdie. I've always sort of respected him for getting so far just by having fun on camera, doing what he loved without giving a single fuck about what people thought. I guess you can't win em all.
    Oh, Im sure he will be fine.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Internet's got a lot of people in the habit of just saying whatever reprehensible shit and expecting there to never be any consequences; I've barely ever seen one of pewdie's videos but if he's gonna be the new poster child for not being a total shitheel I'm all for it

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    To be honest? Good riddiance, because he tried make an joke on thing, which is not funny. I saying this as history hobbist and kinda don't like youtube but at least, yt did for once something good.
    As an actual historian, I found it hilarious. Historians being interested in the plights of the suppressed and persecuted has no relation to their ability to find things funny. I've known great nurses who tell dead baby jokes, I've known historians who tell pedofilic jokes, both very much planted in the left of the political spectrum. Thus, I don't see this as doing anything good, but it's well within their rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    All these streamers are so much overrated. Paying them millions.. for what??

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    All these streamers are so much overrated. Paying them millions.. for what??
    Isnt it clear? no company pays someone more than they earn, if he is getting "MILLIONS" how much do you think YT is getting? easy money.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Why is Pewdiepie even popular at all?
    Below vid explains it. It's pretty legit (this was in the days of Game Theory still being decent).

Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Fucking finally. I'm tired of that little brat. If you have over 50 million subscribers, mostly 13-year-olds, you have a lot of responsibility. And I'm not buying the whole "it was a joke" excuse because he uses it for whatever nowadays, for example the "stunt" deletion of his channel. All he talks about is himself and how no one apprieciates him enough. I liked him before when he made gaming videos.

This is the time when you think that you seen all and nothing leftis and SJW do will surprise you ... But no!! The regressive left never disappoint .... I don't even know what to say anymore.
    Last edited by Sodia; 2017-02-16 at 02:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I'm not condoning this but why is it that you can basically joke about anything in the world, except when it comes to jewish people. Then it's a shitstorm.
    You can't also joke about men in womens clothes any more, islam, ethnic cultures (cannibals etc.) or so they say.. it makes it even more funny though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    You can't also joke about men in womens clothes any more, islam, ethnic cultures (cannibals etc.) or so they say.. it makes THEM(SJW) even more funny though :P
    Here i fix it for you

Never been a fan of pewdiepie... I'm not even subscribed to him. But I think it's dumb. Then again, a company has the authority to cancel stuff that would otherwise be bad for business.

Then again, I would've loved to see the Disney-obsessed Tumblr implode since they wouldn't know if they should like Disney or not if they had turned a blind eye to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's pure cringe to watch but he's obviously doing something right for all these tards to sub him, though his subs are probably 12 year olds.. I'm sure he'll make it out okay.

Deleted
    Sargon is trending on youtube, didn't expect that

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Sargon is trending on youtube, didn't expect that

Good video and i agree with the media part, they dont even check facts they just make a article saying hes a racist/nazi for clicks, that and alot of fake news about the thing. Fuck the media.

Deleted
    Well a jew owns Disney, so no surprises here.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Fucking disgusting how the mainstream media twisted the story. But then again, it's the old generation vs the new one. Pewds just uploaded his response and it was perfect.

It seems as though Trump was right about the dishonest mainstream media, kinda sucks that the case with Pewds actually prove Trump to be right.

Deleted
    Not everyone like him but personally I love his humor. Its dark I like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    He's pure cringe to watch but he's obviously doing something right for all these tards to sub him, though his subs are probably 12 year olds.. I'm sure he'll make it out okay.
    The only thing he's doing right is catering to the lowest common denominator. It's what all the "big" and aspiring YouTubers do.

10+ Year Old Account

I feel that Sargon's analysis of this situation is entirely on point. The journalists that went after Pewdiepie had no justification for calling him an anti-Semite. They know he wasn't. They know that he was shitposting. But they don't care. If a white supremacist likes what you're doing then you must be an abhorrent human being and must be stopped.

If your argument is "WELL THIS ACTUAL NAZI LIKES HIM" that's not an argument.
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2017-02-16 at 10:20 PM.