Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I just want Final Fantasy Dissidia on console

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    I just want Final Fantasy Dissidia on console
    You and me both....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Seeing how that only released on Ps4/Vita I think it will stay Ps4 exclusive....

But I could be wrong.
    At least for 1-2 years until sales die down. It's really "easy" to port games now so I expect all FF games being released from now coming to PC. But only after being exclusives for a couple of years.

Wow, pretty awesome. Kinda disappointed with FF15 to be honest so looking forward to playing the throwbacks.

That collector's edition is gonna cost an arm and a leg along with your first born child.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

The Crysal Complete version sounds nice, but will probably be out of reach by being super limited, website and NA only. I'd probably grab the collectors edition.

I'd imagine i'd give every game a play, except for the versions with the crap shite mobile release art.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam 30th anniversary sale for Square Enix http://store.steampowered.com/sale/s...snr=1_4_4__118

Sale on their official site: https://store.na.square-enix.com/fin...rsary-sale/all

Picked up Dragon Quest Heroes because why not. I've heard the shipping costs on Square's site are ridiculous, so if you're looking for games, might be better to just get digital copies through Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Picked up Dragon Quest Heroes because why not. I've heard the shipping costs on Square's site are ridiculous, so if you're looking for games, might be better to just get digital copies through Steam.
    To add to this Square website isn't ran by them at all. There site is ran via a 3rd party. I can't think of who it is atm but they replyed back, So it never got to cancel my order..
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Steam 30th anniversary sale for Square Enix http://store.steampowered.com/sale/s...snr=1_4_4__118

Sale on their official site: https://store.na.square-enix.com/fin...rsary-sale/all

well so much for the super CE of every FF game and the 13 series on ps4

go forth PC master race! ROAM FREE
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    well so much for the super CE of every FF game and the 13 series on ps4

go forth PC master race! ROAM FREE
    Yeah apparently that was a very well-thought out rumor that never came to be. Sounded nice.

God I really need a PS4 though.

This compilation will include Final Fantasy I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII and IX and it will be released on PS4 and PS Vita in a single disc/card.

Read more http://vgleaks.com/final-fantasy-30t...rsary-roadmap/

But PS4/PSP only?! As Darth Vadar would say "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Wish it was all on PC...

(Edit: Yes, I have everything that is out on PC already. I meant the Anniversary thing.)

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So like....the Crystal Complete...if this is real...That's gonna cost like $500 and one unborn soul at a minimum.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    So like....the Crystal Complete...if this is real...That's gonna cost like $500 and one unborn soul at a minimum.
    the whole thing is fake, well thought out , rumor. FF7 remake was also suppose to be released but we all know they haven't even finished the start of the game at all yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want HD RM of IX so bad. That and tactics are the best FF I've played

What they should do is something similar to why they made IX, going back to their roots with a good story and fantasy not just a powerhouse of graphics and voice acting. Hoping they do this and steer away from this action combat cancer, FF used to spark the imagination.

I honestly just want another crystal chronicles but I am in the minority here. Hoping one day it'll be in the nintendo eshop at least.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm might pick up FFXIV ARR and heavensward bundle for the PS4 19.99 isn't that bad for both.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"