Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Crash Bandicoot. N Sane Trilogy

Figured this deserved a thread as I imagine a lot of people grew up with these 3 games along with CTR and Crash Bash. Coming 2017 and HYPE IS REAL.

Stays absolutely faithul to the original and I'm so hyped. I remember Crash 2 very well as it was the first ever PS1 game I played as a kid.

Oh sweet! Crash! Now if only spyro could get a.... you know what.... nevermind.

Deleted
    I don't want to bash these, because I really loved crash (from Naughtydog). But the spinning and jumping animations alone just make the game seem so clingy or sticky, very unoriginal. However it's great that these were done, since most seem to be really happy about them (and I'll play them too).

Quote Originally Posted by Foolsname View Post
    I don't want to bash these, because I really loved crash (from Naughtydog). But the spinning and jumping animations alone just make the game seem so clingy or sticky, very unoriginal. However it's great that these were done, since most seem to be really happy about them (and I'll play them too).
    Yeah admittedly as well the lighting made Crash look a bit weird in darker areas but I imagine it's not finished yet.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-07 at 10:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Releasing on June 30th.

looking forward to replaying these games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait! Genuinely excited about this

i'll be getting it, the nostalgia is real!

JUNE?!

why god why

oh well pre ordered
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's nice and all though i don't think crash would fit in with games nowadays..a spyro remake on the overhand...

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they woudl do this to more games.

cough blizzard ... Warcraft RTS trilogy

10+ Year Old Account
    This and a Spyro 1/2/3 multiplatform remaster would make me a REALLY happy gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    That's nice and all though i don't think crash would fit in with games nowadays..a spyro remake on the overhand...
    That's completely up to activision and honestly if the Crash remake goes well you really might get one. I think the only reason they considered crash is because the ratchet and clank remake went extremely well, combined with the hype of yooka laylee they must want to get on the nostalgia hype train of classic games.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    That's completely up to activision and honestly if the Crash remake goes well you really might get one. I think the only reason they considered crash is because the ratchet and clank remake went extremely well, combined with the hype of yooka laylee they must want to get on the nostalgia hype train of classic games.
    Pretty much this. Everyone is remaking something these days and if it works it works. At the same time we still see original stuff so I have no issue with remakes. Also June 30th. BLEH. I hate waiting.

I really hope they don't cut out any gameplay. One of my favorite parts of the games were finding all the secret stuff, crystals/gems and so on.

Wondering why they didn't add CTR to that bunch, with that it would have been perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks great but I'd like a continuation of the story, graphics don't interest me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Looks great but I'd like a continuation of the story, graphics don't interest me.
    Erhm, Crash has a story?

Don't know why but i want a Croc 1 & 2 remastered.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I imagine if this does well they may consider fully reviving the franchise. Testing the waters basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I imagine if this does well they may consider fully reviving the franchise. Testing the waters basically.
    What we need is a Mario maker for Crash.