Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wildlife protection should be a given, fuck with the animals and you should be put down on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    He was reading from a book, are you dense? The book is right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    He is reading a book......
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He's reading a book.
    Be fair guys.

I'm not sure he knows what books are.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Is this part of the so called "War on Wolves" legislation? If so, I am ok with it to a point. I'd like to see the federal gov take a step back from states authority. If we here in WI know our wolf population can use some pruning the muppets on the hill do NOT know better than our DNR.

Beyond that, no comment.
    The grey wolf has less than 500 breeding pairs in the entire state of Wisconsin. Hardly in need of a "purge". Additionally, Wisconsin's ability to manage the endangered species properly has twice been deemed inadequate. If the state isn't up to the task to do something correctly, the feds have every right to take it over.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account

Shameful.
    Etched in stone in the main rotunda of the MoNH.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Extremely. Spinning is all that keeps them from collapsing into a black hole.
    This is MY favorite quote about the administration, by far.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Next step put soda on plants! More jobs for everyone.
    Electrolytes, it's what Plants crave.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Electrolytes, it's what Plants crave.
    Soda got what plants crave, it's got electrolytes.

Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2017-02-17 at 01:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    well next time they revise it maybe humans will be on the list

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS

Gotta reopen those vacuum factories, as Skroe put it. Clearly that is what is holding us back from being great. So great.

Sad!
    Americans can suck better than any other people out there if only we weren't outsourcing to Mexico and India. Don't get me wrong, those people know how to suck for a buck, but if you want a gold quality sucking, America all but invented the practice.
    Last edited by GodlyBob; 2017-02-17 at 02:32 AM.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    The grey wolf has less than 500 breeding pairs in the entire state of Wisconsin. Hardly in need of a "purge". Additionally, Wisconsin's ability to manage the endangered species properly has twice been deemed inadequate. If the state isn't up to the task to do something correctly, the feds have every right to take it over.
    Curious if you live in WI and have any exp with wolves, I do and DO. The Number of breeding pairs is irrelevant to their encroachment into human areas AND other forms of conservation. WE have spent a few bucks hauling in elk, to no good end. Why? Because wolves like to target pregnant females. There is no call to purge all wolves, there is call to have an annual hunt based on lottery to keep the population in check.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But that's not all you also get the following.

- It is now legal for coal plants to dump their waste in streams and lakes.

- Oil companies being able to hide their shady deals in third world countries.

- Wall Street no longer bound by rules to not screw their clients.

- More loopholes for increased emissions by polluters.

- Animal abuse investigations of breeders now require a freedom of information release form (YAY for animal abusers)

It's not even a month, #MAGA
    I'm actually ok with investors being able to hide their shady deals in developing nations. China does not bother, why should we? It only handicaps us.

OT: The party of Roosevelt guys.

Curious if you live in WI and have any exp with wolves, I do and DO. The Number of breeding pairs is irrelevant to their encroachment into human areas AND other forms of conservation. WE have spent a few bucks hauling in elk, to no good end. Why? Because wolves like to target pregnant females. There is no call to purge all wolves, there is call to have an annual hunt based on lottery to keep the population in check.
    This is not the population control bill, this is the let's wipe them all out in the name of industry bill.

The reason this is being done is because in recent years the endangered species act has been used as a club to stop any and all development of land legally purchased. They have been putting species on the endangered species list that would of never made the cut when the law was first introduced. They have increased the numbers of an alleged endangered species, hence including species that are not even remotely endangered. This is being done all in the attempt to stop people from using their land as they want. People have purchased land and had the government come in and say sure you can buy it, pay taxes on it, but you can't use it, which is BS IMO.
    Last edited by Gen4Glock21; 2017-02-17 at 03:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    hence including species that are not even remotely endangered.
    Name them.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Right. That seems a lot different then the goal of this bill.
    Thats why I asked if this whole speal was part of the "war on wolves" stuff going through now as well. One I am fine with the other I may not be.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/680557...ed-species-act

MAGA!!!!!...By ensuring the destruction of some of our most iconic fauna.
    For a party that talks about conservatism, the American way and such, they sure like to fuck all those things over as long as its for their own profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Name them.
    Do your own fucking homework. What I said is FACT!!

Do your own fucking homework. What I said is FACT!!
    prove your own fucking point or deal with people not believing you.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is being done all in the attempt to stop people from using their land as they want. People have purchased land and had the government come in and say sure you can buy it, pay taxes on it, but you can't use it, which is BS IMO.
    And that's something I disagree with. What ought to be changed is if the government is telling you that you cannot use that land then either they buy it from you or you don't pay taxes on it. But I will never agree with industry just tearing everything up in their path all in the name $$$.

Changes when necessary but this notion of just doing away with laws and just going all wild west is absurd. I do not trust the states to do what is necessary to protect the environment.
    Last edited by Dug; 2017-02-17 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    prove your own fucking point or deal with people not believing you.
    LOL! I don't give a FUCK if a bunch of turds on the interweb believe me or not. I am not going to do the work for you, you have google, etc.