Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Want more evidence, either forgot or was just confused - either way:

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post

Feel free to search youtube for the rest of the liberal lies coming from Donald Trump, you people do live in your own reality. Were you guys sleeping when he was giving these speeches?
    so where does he say it will happen on day one? Did you just post proof of your lies?

The tears of all the whiners on this board make me glad I voted trump. I wore a project mayhem shirt when I voted and only one person recognized it for what it was. Most people thought it was a trump support shirt. I support chaos, especially when it makes most of the people here act like chickens running around with their heads cut off. Mmmm the tears of unfathomable sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    so where does he say it will happen on day one? Did you just post proof of your lies?
    Dude this is the ISIS one, you can search youtube for the rest there is a long list of miracles St. Donald has promised.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    No. He's done enough in the last 3 weeks to prove he's unfit.

Top advisors resigning for collusion with Russia
    His own possible ties with Russia (albeit, unproven so far)
    His SecState's ties with Russia
    Unfit and unqualified cabinet nominees (Betsy DeVos, Pruitt, Puzder, who thankfully withdrew.)
    A Press Sec who just makes shit up (largest inauguration crowd in history!!!!)
    Removing generals and intelligence officials from the NSC to make room for Steve Fucking Bannon
    The horribly executed immigration ban
    His twitter fits
    His inability to understand the purpose of 3 branches of government and separation of powers and checks and balances
    His refusal to attend briefings
    His insults to various world leaders including Australia
    His dismantling of Dodd Frank to benefit his friends (he straight up said that, you can literally quote him on that.)
    His refusal to divest from his businesses

I could keep going.
    He also just asked a black reporter to get him a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus.

Nothing racist about that....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    The tears of all the whiners on this board make me glad I voted trump.
    Indeed, some folk such as yourself enjoy watching the world burn and delight in the flames burning the flesh off the innocent.

However - for the rational persons here, there is no whinging, there is no tears - just merely resistance against a wanna be lunatic dictator.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    The tears of all the whiners on this board make me glad I voted trump. I wore a project mayhem shirt when I voted and only one person recognized it for what it was. Most people thought it was a trump support shirt. I support chaos, especially when it makes most of the people here act like chickens running around with their heads cut off. Mmmm the tears of unfathomable sadness.
    So what, are you just an anarchist wanting to watch the world burn around you?

By all means if I wasn't currently living in the place that's burning I'd be with you with a bag of marshmallows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't it obvious 1.5 years ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    Admit it : The regressive left is dying and all their member are looking more stupid by the day.

They are also trying to destabilize a legitimately elected president with needless drama, showing how sore looser and antidemocratic they really are.
    He's discrediting himself perfectly well, without any help from anyone on the American left, regressive or otherwise.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    source? feels like liberal lies again

- - - Updated - - -

Europe atm is being ruined by hordes of people from violent culture and EU does nothing to stop them.
    Yeah, dude, you tell us how it is and how it is going to be. Violence is for the first time imported in Europe and we are working hard on coming up with a vaccine, once we have that, europe will be great again.

Trump is at the point where he can not even crack a simple joke without sending a wave of uproar across the equator, causing every small town in the world to literally run out of pitchforks as they fail to meet up to the demand for a swift retribution. I do not support the big red elephant, but I can not blame Trump for coming to see the people as either useful idiots, or exceptionally gifted monkeys.

With all that being said, I am always a little amused to see the democrats try out the whole impeachment spiel, because they can not really do so with the same credibility as the more fanatical extremity of the right does. The left(er) side of the US, by and far, wants a stronger government, not a weaker one.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Sail into the wind View Post
    Trump is at the point where he can not even crack a simple joke without sending a wave of uproar across the equator, causing every small town in the world to literally run out of pitchforks as they fail to meet up to the demand for a swift retribution. I do not support the big red elephant, but I can not blame Trump for coming to see the people as either useful idiots, or exceptionally gifted monkeys.

With all that being said, I am always a little amused to see the democrats try out the whole impeachment spiel, because they can not really do so with the same credibility as the more fanatical extremity of the right does. The left(er) side of the US, by and far, wants a stronger government, not a weaker one.
    people on the left have a HARD time realizing not everyone thinks like they do. its funny watching them all scratch there heads in wonder as to how the rest of the country feels. on top of that they are normalizing violence and pushing for a divide. they don't watch it and they will lose it when the right comes unglued..
    Stop nerfing every character I play! I want to be Op....

Here's my position. Trump is a loony.

BUT, the left lost--so that makes it worth it. And, I get to see people on the left cry. SO, I'll enjoy the crying while the world burns. It's worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hecow View Post
    people on the left have a HARD time realizing not everyone thinks like they do. its funny watching them all scratch there heads in wonder as to how the rest of the country feels. on top of that they are normalizing violence and pushing for a divide. they don't watch it and they will lose it when the right comes unglued..
    That's only half-true - I can understand how someone can have different opinions about the likely outcomes of everything from social programs to particular laws, and I can also empathize with someone who has a different (rational) set of priorities than I do. But when you get into Trump cultists, you're now describing people who really, earnestly believe that 2+2=3 (to the point where if they hand you two $2 bills and ask for change, they'll be happy getting three $1 bills back, and will get confused if you insist on giving them four).

These are people (to be a little generous with the term), who have moved into their own consensual reality with their fellow cultists, where points of contention are whether to ship all the foreigners back home, and whether or not to allow people to read the Bible in languages other than the original English - they have lost touch with the objective reality in which the rest of the human race (and the physical world itself) functions, and with their own ability to think critically (assuming they had it to begin with) to such a degree that they are un-moored and are able to continue to exist only because they live within a system that coddles them (or at least their beliefs) to a truly epic degree, and of which they are completely unaware.

It is a subject of horrifying fascination that the same people who can (apparently) breathe, eat, and move about in accordance with their own minds think that Donald Trump speaks coherent English (U.S. politicians are all prone to word salad, but Trump takes it to new levels), accept his endless stream of lies as truth, or who were outraged at Hillary Clinton specifically because her emails "threatened national security" and will then turn around and refuse to see any issue with Trump reviewing classified materials in the midst of a public restaurant (that they also tend to think terrorism is a major threat is another delusion that is a whole discussion all on its own) - to touch on just a few of the impossible things they believe all the time.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    SO, I'll enjoy the crying while the world burns. It's worth it.
    And that is the problem.... irrational behaviour such as yours just in in the name of making sure your team wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is Donald going to bring more factory jobs home when he doesn't believe in securing a livable wage (or health insurance) for the working class. There is a reason why those jobs went overseas, many paid shit so people weren't taking them. How is he going to force the companies to raise wages?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    That's only half-true - I can understand how someone can have different opinions about the likely outcomes of everything from social programs to particular laws, and I can also empathize with someone who has a different (rational) set of priorities than I do. But when you get into Trump cultists, you're now describing people who really, earnestly believe that 2+2=3 (to the point where if they hand you two $2 bills and ask for change, they'll be happy getting three $1 bills back, and will get confused if you insist on giving them four).

These are people (to be a little generous with the term), who have moved into their own consensual reality with their fellow cultists, where points of contention are whether to ship all the foreigners back home, and whether or not to allow people to read the Bible in languages other than the original English - they have lost touch with the objective reality in which the rest of the human race (and the physical world itself) functions, and with their own ability to think critically (assuming they had it to begin with) to such a degree that they are un-moored and are able to continue to exist only because they live within a system that coddles them (or at least their beliefs) to a truly epic degree, and of which they are completely unaware.

It is a subject of horrifying fascination that the same people who can (apparently) breathe, eat, and move about in accordance with their own minds think that Donald Trump speaks coherent English (U.S. politicians are all prone to word salad, but Trump takes it to new levels), accept his endless stream of lies as truth, or who were outraged at Hillary Clinton specifically because her emails "threatened national security" and will then turn around and refuse to see any issue with Trump reviewing classified materials in the midst of a public restaurant (that they also tend to think terrorism is a major threat is another delusion that is a whole discussion all on its own) - to touch on just a few of the impossible things they believe all the time.
    I think it's much simpler than that. These people are not all stupid. I spoke at length with one who held views that were presented in the most logical, strictly-facts kind of way, but when you looked at what he was really saying, he was saying anyone who isn't white is a problem. He was able to articulate his position in such a way that, unless you were scrutinizing, it could almost seem reasonable that too many black people is a bad thing. So I don't think these people are dumb cultists, I think they've written off the left and the left-leaning media sources as irredeemable, and therefore only worth trolling or mocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    BUT, the left lost--so that makes it worth it. And, I get to see people on the left cry. SO, I'll enjoy the crying while the world burns. It's worth it.
    You make comments like this and yet think you are better then the people you insult.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Good News is the democrats can say the same thing republicans did.

"We can't confirm someone to the supreme court during Trump's last year in office"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    How is Donald going to bring more factory jobs home when he doesn't believe in securing a livable wage (or health insurance) for the working class. There is a reason why those jobs went overseas, many paid shit so people weren't taking them. How is he going to force the companies to raise wages?
    You raise an excellent point. Another good question is "how the hell is he going to create 25 million jobs when there aren't 25 million people to hire?"