Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You raise an excellent point. Another good question is "how the hell is he going to create 25 million jobs when there aren't 25 million people to hire?"
    I don't think anyone is going to be able to deal with the Trump cult rationally (which is terrifying) - anyone who can support him after witnessing the endless stream of fractally wrong gibberish he emits is someone beyond any form of argument or logic; I suspect that's why things are getting so heated in the US - the truth that no one wants to admit is that the Trump-cult is a danger, and one that is not going to be able to be addressed without violence on someone's part.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

One of the international news guy at the radio station I listen has been saying since day 1 that Trump has a narcissic personality disorder and needs mental help. I took that with a grain of salt, but everything he does thus far does seem to point towards this: Trump wants to look like he's right all the time, he wants to be liked, even one of his friends said the job of president won't be good for his mental health because he wants to be liked by everyone.

It's also really hard for me to tell if he's really incompetant and doesn't know how things work, or if he's just faking it. So much for a president that wanted to get rid of the establishment: his cabinet is full of the establishment with oil companies, billionnaires and wall street itself.

Deleted
    Had similar disussion with a guildie who supports trump, who said and i quote "Trump as president means all terrorists are kept out of the country"
    yeah because when IRA relentlessly attacked the UK we banned all irish people.
    wake up folks, thats not how it works, and the banned countries arent even on the main terror list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    One of the international news guy at the radio station I listen has been saying since day 1 that Trump has a narcissic personality disorder and needs mental help. I took that with a grain of salt, but everything he does thus far does seem to point towards this: Trump wants to look like he's right all the time, he wants to be liked, even one of his friends said the job of president won't be good for his mental health because he wants to be liked by everyone.

It's also really hard for me to tell if he's really incompetant and doesn't know how things work, or if he's just faking it. So much for a president that wanted to get rid of the establishment: his cabinet is full of the establishment with oil companies, billionnaires and wall street itself.
    Take the time, and watch his press conference from yesterday (don't watch clips, or read a summary, watch the whole damn hour+ if you can) and your questions about his mental health should be thoroughly answered (and if that is an act, he deserves an Oscar).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

...oh, wow. I... I have to come clean, guys. I thought Trump was a psycho, but this article really opened my eyes.

https://extranewsfeed.com/why-libera...2a7#.ips7of4xm

On a more serious note, wow, apparently Tillerson and the State Department as a whole are also out of the loop:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...P=share_btn_tw

Senior state department officials who would normally be called to the White House for their views on key policy issues, are not being asked their opinion. They have resorted to asking foreign diplomats, who now have better access to President Trump’s immediate circle of advisers, what new decisions are imminent.
    Last edited by LaserSharkDFB; 2017-02-17 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    And that is the problem.... irrational behaviour such as yours just in in the name of making sure your team wins.
    Literal partisan insanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Take the time, and watch his press conference from yesterday (don't watch clips, or read a summary, watch the whole damn hour+ if you can) and your questions about his mental health should be thoroughly answered (and if that is an act, he deserves an Oscar).
    Give the reporters an Oscar for hold straight faces. I would've either been laughing or worried. Its like he thinks he is a benevolent god-king trying to understand why people aren't worshiping him. "Bannon, why can't I reach them?!? They want for not but still don't like me. "

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuem View Post
    Why does the left think it's such breaking news that the left thinks Trump is unfit to lead, you know, what they have been saying since day one. No matter how many echo chambers you participate in it doesn't change the facts. No proof of Russian anything, and no grounds for indictment.
    Your username and the content of this comment sync up remarkably well. Keep ignoring current events and lemme know how that turns out for you as this shit wears on. After all, its not like anything else the big bad 'left' has warned you guys about has happened yet...oh wait...All of it has. Get a clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomyris View Post
    Yeah, dude, you tell us how it is and how it is going to be. Violence is for the first time imported in Europe and we are working hard on coming up with a vaccine, once we have that, europe will be great again.
    "there is already violence in Europe and thats the reason why we need more"

great logic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hecow View Post
    people on the left have a HARD time realizing not everyone thinks like they do. its funny watching them all scratch there heads in wonder as to how the rest of the country feels. on top of that they are normalizing violence and pushing for a divide. they don't watch it and they will lose it when the right comes unglued..
    It's not about right or left. It's about trump being trump. I would celebrate all night long if Mike Pence got to be president instead of trump and I disagree with almost everything the republicans stand for.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Off to the ignore list we go. Enjoy your stay.
    Aww.... Don't like being utterly destroyed by Breccia when you are wrong? Gonna take your ball and go home now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    Admit it : The regressive left is dying and all their member are looking more stupid by the day.

They are also trying to destabilize a legitimately elected president with needless drama, showing how sore looser and antidemocratic they really are.
    Did you know that most dictators around the world were once elected legitimately? This is a pseudo-argument to make, him being elected does not make him a good president. And you also need to educate yourself as to what anti-democracy really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Was this satire?
    Nope, I think he is trying to be serious. But when he uses the only poll that shows Trump in a favorable light, it certainly turns into satire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    the anti-Trump hysteria here is hilarious. Yeah, I ditched the left because of a plethora of reasons. "You're a nazi, you're sexist, wahhhhh!" It caused me to leave the bubble and actually look at opposing opinions on a bunch of issues. Facts are skewed on both sides, unfortunately much moreso on the left. Keep up with the fake outrage and identity politics. You're losing.
    Facts, by definition, cannot be skewed. Unless you are trying to parrot Kellyanne Conway and her "alternative facts" bullshit. It isn't fake outrage when even Fox News and Republicans are calling for investigations into his possible treasonous doings with Russia. But keep those partisan blinders on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    Now it's insulting! I identify them as Alt-Left.

Therefore, following your logic they do exist.
    Just because you call them the "alt-left" doesn't make it true. There are people that self-identify as alt-right though. Steve Bannon and Milo Yiannopolous to name at least 2. Simply because of Breitbart and their bullshit falsehoods.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    How many people on the so-called free press media LIED? More then your average high school student.

How many were sued for libel? More then enough to feed a small nation.

Grow up.
    Where did they lie? Because everything so far that has been leaked has come out to be confirmed so far. You are the one that needs to grow up and come out of that every decreasing bubble you are stuck in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    oh noes. Property owners want to decide what they want to do with their property?omfg dats racist am I right????

if I want to rent/sell property only to blue people/left handed people/vegans I should be able to. Its my property after all. What are you,freedom hating commie?
    Because making minorities jump through extra hoops compared to white people is actually against the law. That is why he was sued. If you don't know that, then you don't know the racist history of Donald Trump.

Kanye is more qualified.

I think with the new news that Russia is trying to influence other elections in Europe, it is safe to say the Trump probably has no ties to Russia. I need hard evidence to believe it. Trump could just do us all a solid though and release his tax returns.

Deleted
    Donal duck.. Ehm I mean Trumph .. Got some issues. I'm European -so I might not be as much into this as some Americans would/should be, but all I hear from the media is one terrible mistake after another. His behavior also seems way out of line from what would/should be expected from a leader. I'm afraid that his "blackmail" strategy against EU will end up hurting USA in the long run. Same goes for the aggressive approach he have towards Asia.
    He is seriously going to hurt the diplomacy with everyone - except Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this kind of threads. You live your life, meet mostly regular folks, who just want to live their lives and don't really care about the pointless dramas. Then you come here, and, from reading these threads, you get the impression that everybody is being oppressed by some kind of a global cult that calls everyone sexist, racist and homophobic - and that will be defeated by the mighty Trumpet.

Have you folks ever tried giving up drugs, mushrooms or whatever you are consuming?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    So Americans, how is it possible that Benjamin Netanyahu has better english than your president Donald Trump, because I've watched their meeting with press and it was my conlcusion. Seriously what the hell?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little alarmed by those who wish to see the US burn via a Trump presidency, as that's kind of the opposite of what you want in the President of your country (assuming you are American). Most people who have actually done something with their lives typically don't want everything crashing down around it. Just a thought.

And to address a point made earlier, and reinforce another one, the US has no "Left." Just a whole lot of variations of Right, if you're willing to put a label on people. Personally, I don't believe you can sum up someone's political motivations and beliefs with just a single word; there's always more to the story.

I'm rather disappointed in Trump, though, but not for the usual reasons. I think he had a major opportunity to bring some unity to the American populace, being an outsider. I didn't believe he would, but there was always that chance he'd go more moderate. Alas, all a false hope. Perhaps the Pretzel Assassin will return to amuse us once again.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.