Poll: Horde or Alliance?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Played 8 years Horde, now 4 years Alliance.

My conclusion: Alliance are overall beter players. Also alot nicer then the Horde side.

Played on Kazzak as horde and Frostmane as Alliance.

Back in the days 'kids' played Alliance and the rest Horde, it seems to be turned arround.

This is my opinion
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

I play horde, but honestly f the horde. Just mud huts everywhere, and virgins playing female blood elves. Just look at that Russian guild...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Played 8 years Horde, now 4 years Alliance.

My conclusion: Alliance are overall beter players. Also alot nicer then the Horde side.

Played on Kazzak as horde and Frostmane as Alliance.

Back in the days 'kids' played Alliance and the rest Horde, it seems to be turned arround.

This is my opinion
    At this point the vast majority of WoW players are adults. Not sure why people even bring this up anymore.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-02-17 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Don't you outgrow Alliance at the age of 7 or something??
    Exactly. But you never outgrow edgelording in Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a pretty decent upbringing, my parents are still together and I have had a very good education and career. I didn't really have any hardships when growing up that I have to blame others for or problems that I dwell on or any issues that I have left unresolved, so Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    I had a pretty decent upbringing, my parents are still together and I have had a very good education and career. I didn't really have any hardships when growing up that I have to blame others for or problems that I dwell on or any issues that I have left unresolved, so Alliance.
    The baiting xD You really are a master of it.

Horde. I'd back the underdogs every single time.

7+ Year Old Account
    I started on Horde, then slowly moved to Alliance... I kept making friends with them during world PvP and ended up leveling a little night elf druid, and since then... My first friends on Alliance are my closest nearly a decade later. Horde gets lonely.

As far as lore, it cuts pretty equal for me. I love dwarves, draenei and night elves, but I also really love orcs, trolls, and tauren. I tend to favor long-lived races, as well as richness of the lore. I feel like we could use more insight into the cultures of the races, for RP purposes. Dwarves are just cool as hell with their connections to the titans, as well as the cities in the mountains. I also really like how the troll lore ties into the night elves', with all their shared ancestry in genetics, as well as their deities.

For looks, it honestly depends. In-game models, it would be the dwarves and trolls. Artistic takes, I love trolls and night elves. (Hahaha, I didn't read that through. I do really love trolls though. The models in game are pretty good, but the artistic takes ARE even better.... Meanwhile Night Elves are a train wreck with their man-jaws.)

For cities... Alliance. Undercity and SMC are great and all, but Ironforge. IRONFORGE. (I hope they update the main cities at some point) And the aspects of Undercity that I love are mostly to do with the architecture... which we all know came from the humans of Lordaeron. I can't say I love the undead... plaguey look. Some of the more purpley-gothic look is neat, though. I'd mention Gilneas as well if it were a functional city.

Overall I would have to side with the Alliance. But both sides have their merits. *Shrug* I think I thought about that too much.
    Last edited by Luneir; 2017-02-17 at 08:47 AM.

I went with Alliance, because it seems to be a more fitting choice for a more sophisticated person. I do like the Forsaken though. If I was Horde, I would pick Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started as a member of the Alliance and will finish as a member of the Alliance.
    And considering I have no friends, I don't have to bend for anyone else.

Deleted
    The Real moto is " Glory to the Alliance !"

So Alliance, obviously !

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Don't you outgrow Alliance vs Horde at the age of 7 or something??
    I never got into horde but this speaks the truth. Who cares anymore about factions?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't care. I play whatever gets me a raid spot, which happens to be alliance right now.

Deleted
    I vastly prefer the Alliance in terms of flavour, lore, races, aesthetics etc. It all appeals just a lot more to me than the general Horde theme.
    That said, my main is on Horde side right now because most of my friends play (mainly) Horde.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-02-17 at 09:27 AM.

I've played both and enjoyed both, settled for Alliance (which is what I am now) mainly because I like the cities more and prefer the races overall.

Alliance in every respect.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Deleted
    For Garrosh, the only true Warchief

10+ Year Old Account
    For both! For azeroth!?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I play both, though my main is on Horde. If we're talking about in-game as opposed to IRL, it would have to be Alliance. Blizz spent most of Pandaria and WoD making the Horde into semi-bad guys, and the Horde has been fairly hapless ever since.

Glory to the Alliance!

The alliance turn their back on their allies , the alliance start conflicts over racism and bigotry , the answer is simple.. Lok'tar ogar! For the horde \o/

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    One day gnomes will dominate Azeroth by creating killer robots that will wipe out all tall and green creatures from existence. Until then, FOR THE ALLAINS!!!!