Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Literal partisan insanity.
    You got that back to front - liberals generally didn't vote this crazy despot in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    and that will be defeated by the mighty Trumpet.
    Would you let an insane dimwit toilet cleaner perform neurosurgery on you ?

Well - if you wouldn't, then why would you allow something far far worse to continue ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    Admit it : The regressive left is dying and all their member are looking more stupid by the day.

They are also trying to destabilize a legitimately elected president with needless drama, showing how sore looser and antidemocratic they really are.
    Na this looks like the final struggle of the right wing fascist scums, you think that after Trump these alt-right traitorous scum will have any credibility left?

Deleted
    Well, all antics aside you also have to take into account it's only be 1 month so far and everyone seems keen to make it as hard as possible for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    I'm a little alarmed by those who wish to see the US burn via a Trump presidency, as that's kind of the opposite of what you want in the President of your country (assuming you are American). Most people who have actually done something with their lives typically don't want everything crashing down around it. Just a thought.

And to address a point made earlier, and reinforce another one, the US has no "Left." Just a whole lot of variations of Right, if you're willing to put a label on people. Personally, I don't believe you can sum up someone's political motivations and beliefs with just a single word; there's always more to the story.

I'm rather disappointed in Trump, though, but not for the usual reasons. I think he had a major opportunity to bring some unity to the American populace, being an outsider. I didn't believe he would, but there was always that chance he'd go more moderate. Alas, all a false hope. Perhaps the Pretzel Assassin will return to amuse us once again.
    That was their argument to begin wtih wasn't it.

The US sucks, the US is in rubles, the US is a loser

This was trumps argument, so wondering why they want to see the US burn isn't all that weird when in their eye's it was already burning.

I love this kind of threads. You live your life, meet mostly regular folks, who just want to live their lives and don't really care about the pointless dramas. Then you come here, and, from reading these threads, you get the impression that everybody is being oppressed by some kind of a global cult that calls everyone sexist, racist and homophobic - and that will be defeated by the mighty Trumpet.

Have you folks ever tried giving up drugs, mushrooms or whatever you are consuming?
    They consume bud light. Its far worse (lol)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Well, all antics aside you also have to take into account it's only be 1 month so far and everyone seems keen to make it as hard as possible for him.
    Who is trying to make it hard for him?

Nobody forced him to hire idiots like Perry or Bets DeVos...

Nobody forced him chase ghost (voterfraud) and pick fights with US allies

Everything that's going wrong with the Trump administration is his own bloody fault, journalist reporting on this and people leaking this doesn't make the current chaos untrue or their fault. Somebody telling the press about the chaos and infighting doesn't create the infighting

I love this kind of threads. You live your life, meet mostly regular folks, who just want to live their lives and don't really care about the pointless dramas. Then you come here, and, from reading these threads, you get the impression that everybody is being oppressed by some kind of a global cult that calls everyone sexist, racist and homophobic - and that will be defeated by the mighty Trumpet.

Have you folks ever tried giving up drugs, mushrooms or whatever you are consuming?
    Ironically, your daily life is supported by people who do care about curbing the extremism that threatens to infringe on your daily life.

Choosing to stick your head in the mud or feign ignorance isn't somehow going to change anything that's about to happen to you.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Nobody forced him chase ghost (voterfraud) and pick fights with US allies

What US allies has he picked a fight with? I can't think of any.

And don't call Mexico an ally. They've never done anything for us. Its always been a unilateral relationship with them.
    Last edited by Vallcorr; 2017-02-17 at 08:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    That is how it is for every president.

The only difference being that all other presidents were presidential, mature adults, who took it in stride... While Trump and his inner circle cry about it, very publicly, literally every single day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Ironically, your daily life is supported by people who do care about curbing the extremism that threatens to infringe on your daily life.

Choosing to stick your head in the mud or feign ignorance isn't somehow going to change anything that's about to happen to you.
    Wait, what's gonna happen? Are evil feminists from campuses going to gang-rape me?! My manhood...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Man MMO-C gen-OT has become sooooo... circle-jerky with these kinds of threads lately. Endless. Even when the points are valid, they're so filled with this weird frenzied hate that just builds on itself that it kind of kills it for anyone reasonable that might want to join a conversation. Even the mods participate in it. Used to be disheartening to see. Now I just see it as this forums thing I guess. Sad days, used to be mostly entertaining to read at least.

Wait, what's gonna happen? Are evil feminists from campuses going to gang-rape me?! My manhood...
    No, not feminists. But Trump and his cronies are going to gang-rape the country, and when they are done, you are going to have a shittier environment, shittier work conditions, shittier healthcare, and shittier protections on your investments. Hope you like scat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    No, not feminists. But Trump and his cronies are going to gang-rape the country, and when they are done, you are going to have a shittier environment, shittier work conditions, shittier healthcare, and shittier protections on your investments. Hope you like scat.
    Oh, I am aware of that. I know who Trump is. But people around here tell me that, because I am a white male, half the country hates me and thinks I am racist and sexist by default... I just wish I met, at least, one of those people in my entire life. Hard to live, knowing that I am so oppressed, yet my oppressors are hiding in the barns or something.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallcorr View Post
    What US allies has he picked a fight with? I can't think of any.

And don't call Mexico an ally. They've never done anything for us. Its always been a unilateral relationship with them.
    Australia

Europe

And Yes Mexico as well

Just because you don't think them as allies and you see everybody as a enemy doesn't make it so.

He also made a pass at Canada. And got schooled at his handshake dominance game by Trudeau, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    That is how it is for every president.

The only difference being that all other presidents were presidential, mature adults, who took it in stride... While Trump and his inner circle cry about it, very publicly, literally every single day.
    Well, you are aright of course. But the harder they go against him, the more he enjoys it

So if the US want's Trump to act decent, maybe they could start by not giving him so much (negative) attention?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Why do you have to be politician to be legit president? This is one of reasons I am glad that politican is not a president (of any country) which often make people claim that he is unfit for the job, which does not make them either right or wrong. Just hateful.
    In the same way legit plumbers are fairly familiar with plumbing and have demonstrable experience being a plumber.

Trump has never demonstrated much interest in the mechanics and philosophy of government, nor has ever demonstrated administrative acumen. And no, desiring the ability to impose your will by fiat is not interest in government mechanics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Why do you have to be politician to be legit president?
    Would you prefer a totally inexperienced person tried to fix your car?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Where did they lie? Because everything so far that has been leaked has come out to be confirmed so far. You are the one that needs to grow up and come out of that every decreasing bubble you are stuck in.

- - - Updated - - -

Because making minorities jump through extra hoops compared to white people is actually against the law. That is why he was sued. If you don't know that, then you don't know the racist history of Donald Trump.
    So you are saying that oppression of property owners for sake of minorities is a good thing? Its their property,it should be their choice. Law is clearly wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you have to be politician to be legit president? This is one of reasons I am glad that politican is not a president (of any country) which often make people claim that he is unfit for the job, which does not make them either right or wrong. Just hateful.
    Politics is not MMO-Champ: if you don't have any knowledge or experience in the field, then you won't be any better at this than a person who has never learned Japanese is at writing Japanese novels.