yet another whine post

So I have been reading mage whine posts all over now and I thought it was time to join in. I can't say I disagree with any of the whine bth. In my opinion, arcane is even worse than fire atm. Don't get me wrong, they are both badish, but fire at least have the chance to do great in m+ and on mass aoe, Arcane just don't. Maybe arcane can do a bit more ST dmg in raids, but not enough. From logs, it looks like frost is the new thing now... and that's a f..ing problem. In the beginning of legion Blizz said they would NEVER make it so that we would get screwed by the AP system. It would feel really shitty to spend hundreds of hours grinding AP for one spec and then have that spec nerfed. Yes, that would feel REALLY shitty!!! For raiders the chosen spec is usually the spec that performs best, and now that is apparently frost... really? frost? So now that I have been putting all my ap into fire and arcane I should just stop that and focus on frost instead? That's ok, I don't feel betrayed at all, I mean what's hundreds of hours of wasted ap grind (this is irony btw).

What's even more frustrating is the lack of information from blizz. I mean we have been whining for weeks now and I haven’t seen any response from them. If it turns out that blizz is happy with the state of things now, at least I would know that and I can put my focus on frost instead, or reroll some mellee class perhaps. Before I used to feel some kind of joy whenever I used one of these AP runes, now I do not.

So BlizzTheBetrayer, plz let us know wtfudge is going on…

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by heispeik View Post
    So I have been reading mage whine posts all over now and I thought it was time to join in. I can't say I disagree with any of the whine bth. In my opinion, arcane is even worse than fire atm. Don't get me wrong, they are both badish, but fire at least have the chance to do great in m+ and on mass aoe, Arcane just don't. Maybe arcane can do a bit more ST dmg in raids, but not enough. From logs, it looks like frost is the new thing now... and that's a f..ing problem. In the beginning of legion Blizz said they would NEVER make it so that we would get screwed by the AP system. It would feel really shitty to spend hundreds of hours grinding AP for one spec and then have that spec nerfed. Yes, that would feel REALLY shitty!!! For raiders the chosen spec is usually the spec that performs best, and now that is apparently frost... really? frost? So now that I have been putting all my ap into fire and arcane I should just stop that and focus on frost instead? That's ok, I don't feel betrayed at all, I mean what's hundreds of hours of wasted ap grind (this is irony btw).

What's even more frustrating is the lack of information from blizz. I mean we have been whining for weeks now and I haven’t seen any response from them. If it turns out that blizz is happy with the state of things now, at least I would know that and I can put my focus on frost instead, or reroll some mellee class perhaps. Before I used to feel some kind of joy whenever I used one of these AP runes, now I do not.

So BlizzTheBetrayer, plz let us know wtfudge is going on…
    Arcane is great in MM+ and better than fire in mass aoe. I don't know what you have been smoking.

I hear that arcane is decent for m+ and I see some people are pulling good numbers as arcane. Personally and from logs fire is still the big winner. Anyways, that is not my point.

Deleted
    Both fire and arcane are doing fine ^^. Frost might seems like the "new" thing, but that dosnt mean fire or arcane are in a bad spot..

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Both fire and arcane are doing fine ^^. Frost might seems like the "new" thing, but that dosnt mean fire or arcane are in a bad spot..
    exdee

/10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    you are not maining fire mage or arcane. but nice troll, here's your fish: <°)()()-<

/p