Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Because it takes to long time and so boring,100500 tryhard.When u play wow smt like 7-8 years,its rly boring

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    Finding a group is actually quite trivial. There is a pretty well designed group finder in the game, check it out.
    If they were queuable, it would be a catastrophe.
    It is anyway with the stupid high ilevel requirements, tons of selling and unless you are a tank or healer with high ilevel you can forget it. Make your own group for just normal mythic and prepare to waste your WoW Session.

Mythic should have been added to dungeon queue especially since they are gating professions behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    It is anyway with the stupid high ilevel requirements, tons of selling and unless you are a tank or healer with high ilevel you can forget it. Make your own group for just normal mythic and prepare to waste your WoW Session.

Mythic should have been added to dungeon queue especially since they are gating professions behind them.
    what professions are gated behind mythic? Heroic yes, mythic no. Only exception would be the 2 recipes in suramar dungeons, in that case suck it up.

And those are rank 2, you don't have to get them if you don't want them,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    5. Most important. The dungeons themselves. THEY ARE REALLY BAD! Never has the game delivered such sh'tty dungeons before. I can stand MoS, but that is it. BRH has a nice scenery but is too long and the rest of them are horrible. 500% too much trash, they are too long, boring scenery, uninspiring boss tactics and much much more is wrong with them. HoV is by far the worst dungeon they ever made. MoP and WoD dungeons were amazing (most at least) so I don't understand how they fked up so hard here.
    All MoP dungeons were significantly longe then Maw of Souls. So I really don't get how you can say BRH is too long2 while at the same time praise MoP dungeons. they were all that long. Niuzao was shorter, but not MoS short.

And they didn't really have more interesting boss mechanics, either.

2. It's heavily depending on item level. Challenge Modes was the BEST thing they EVER added into the game, becuase gear scaled and focus was on skill. Here skill matter a lot less than gear in the end.
    I really liked CMs. But once you had them on gold, you were done. i didn't care about the ladder at all.

Gear scaling was totally fucked up because gear with more sockets was significantly better then gear without. If you had 2/3 sockets on pieces were you could have them you had 1ß-15% more state then someone without.
    Last edited by mmoc66fd52c90f; 2017-02-16 at 07:43 PM.

2. It's heavily depending on item level. Challenge Modes was the BEST thing they EVER added into the game, becuase gear scaled and focus was on skill. Here skill matter a lot less than gear in the end.
    this is exactly what I DIDN'T like about CM's. Nothing like having BiS gear to be scaled 100 ilvl lower like in WoD. I'd rather have thigns scaled up so my rotations etc. don't feel like shit.

Just became to repetitive and mandatory for me. When all was said and done I had did like 15 variations of the same dungeon. Then the nail in the coffin is when I took 2 weeks off and did 4 regular mythics I never received a keystone so I stopped bothering with them.

I don't dislike mythic dungeons. I ws originally very excited by the idea and thought I'd play them a lot. That turned out to not happen

First, I couldn't quite settle on a main, while also being an insignificant social member. Why bring the potential social scrub when you can instead bring your mate Bob, you know what I mean? To be fair, I do find it hard with the social stuff, just so it can be even harder for myself. Anyways, being indecisive cost time, ilvl and knowledge of the dungeons, putting me further behind those who'd been there since day 1, which brings me on to:

My highest completed mythic is +5. These days people are way over 15; they've developed a particular set of skills, and will be reluctant to bring the inexperienced with them. And I would be reluctant to go with them; I don't know the tricks and 'exploits', the pathing - I don't want to waste someone's key and time by fucking things up

Also, it just... takes time to find/make a group. With my key - a BRH+2 - I think it took 20 minutes before we were able to go, and that isn't so fun. Another key I had - well, no applicants so I gave up. For someone without a network, getting a mythic+ group rolling or finding one, can be time consuming

We also have the timer. I loathe, despise, resent anything that needs to be done within a certain timeframe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I don't like about Mythics is that they are the exact same as normal/heroic (which is a different topic altogether, having too many "difficulty" levels).
    Mob placements and types should be different, bosses should be different, anything more than maybe 1 new thing happens sometimes.
    Sure, M+ has affixes, but otherwise all mythics are "mobs hit X% harder, have Y% more health", which is not a true increase in difficulty, but rather more of a gear check than a skill check (and yes, some affixes do require skill and your keyboard turning clicker will not do well in higher ranks).
    If Mythic dungeons had something more to them to really separate them, they would be better.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't like mythic/mythic+ , not cause the dungeons itself, but I don't have a guild/group to consistently progress in them.

I hate the pug attitude of random people as it's all about rush rush loot loot, often no talk at all or negative stuff only, and be 30 itemlevels above the dropped itemlevel of course.

I haven't done karazhan yet mostly because of that, but hopefully at least the major quests and such can be completed in the heroic dungeon version , like the 30 slot bag quest or mission board stuff, or unlocking moroes etc.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-02-16 at 10:30 PM.

Its pretty much because i have to find groups and nearly 9 times out of ten iam refused or my group just never fills up so people bail.

When i have gotten into mythics i dont really find them THAT challenging but because i dont raid that much my ilvel isnt what it should be and people dont take a risk on me.

I much prefer blizz would just make everything queable and let the players decide if its worth there time or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Effenz View Post
    what professions are gated behind mythic? Heroic yes, mythic no. Only exception would be the 2 recipes in suramar dungeons, in that case suck it up.

And those are rank 2, you don't have to get them if you don't want them,
    You cannot finish Engineering without doing Court of Stars (This is also on a FRESH 100 Engineering Quest when you have not even been to ******* Suramar yet)

Leatherworking I dont know about as Hunter just sucks SO much ass since the Legion Changes (MM pulls everything in front of you even stuff above you out of screen) and the rest, well, I have not finished any of the professions yet because of the BS system they have in place.

Got no friends that have the same activity drive I do.

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    You cannot finish Engineering without doing Court of Stars (This is also on a FRESH 100 Engineering Quest when you have not even been to ******* Suramar yet)

Leatherworking I dont know about as Hunter just sucks SO much ass since the Legion Changes (MM pulls everything in front of you even stuff above you out of screen) and the rest, well, I have not finished any of the professions yet because of the BS system they have in place.
    Ok then don't finish it?
    And if you're still playing sidewinder/barrage you have been playing wrong for a long, long time.

Deleted
    I don't dislike Mythic Dungeons, I think they are quite great to be fair. What I don't like is the AP grind and how spamming MoS/CoS/DHT is the most efficient way to farm it (by far).

I actually like trying to do my weekly 15. I don't like the 50 8-11s I run every few days to get extra traits.

I like the idea of challenging dungeons that aren't about rush game play much better. For instance create a Legendary Dungeon mode that is just very challenging without a Mario timer. Get rid of the Mythic+ dungeons, and just keep a standard mythic dungeon as a way for people not good enough for Legendary Dungeons to gear with ok loot.
    I understand when Kara came out there were a lot of tears involving people who couldn't do it because it was mythic and too hard. Many of those people of course never tried it they just don't want to PUG (nerd hermits as I call them). Much like the Suramar Dungeons (make heroic mode please! It was there in beta! To be fair they probably should now regular mythics are easy).

So I understand Legendary Dungeons that can be buffed throughout an expansion would bring tears based on how hard they are and the loot gated behind them. But I would give Legendary Dungeons match making with DF. Many people have been asking for a Mythic Dungeon DF for years and giving the community what they want is a good way to make them understand why DF is a horrible idea for challenging content. But it would work out for some people and it is there regardless.

I don't remember what Ghost Crawler said, but for pre nerfed Cata Heroic Dungeons (which were great) he said groups were successful created with DF under 20% of the time.

In any case regardless of my ideas, the current mythic system needs to be buffed gear wise and they should be a bit harder to make up for it.
    Last edited by Epicon; 2017-02-17 at 12:55 PM.
    The Last Starfighter

"Listen, Centauri. I'm not any of those guys, I'm a kid from a trailer park." - Alex Rogan

"If that's what you think, then that's all you'll ever be!" - Centauri

I don't mind them. I just don't want to spam them to have a level 54 weapon and enough legendaries to actually have a choice about which ones I equip.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Also, it just... takes time to find/make a group. With my key - a BRH+2 - I think it took 20 minutes before we were able to go, and that isn't so fun. Another key I had - well, no applicants so I gave up. For someone without a network, getting a mythic+ group rolling or finding one, can be time consuming
    20 min of waiting is something hurts you so much? Really? Especially when you can do other things while waiting? Jesus Christ, what a times... I used to wait 4 hours in TBC to fill up the roster.

There are many reasons why I hate them:

1. You need a key. Why can't you just go in and set the difficulty inside to try it. To farm or search a key for a instance you want to do, with a fitting level is too much effort and RNG to be fun.
    3. The rewards are just like everything in this game, based on RNG. I cleared a +15 and got a useless trinket I don't need, and my NH normal trinket was even better. Also I see people get higher rewards from a Mythic+5 than a Mythic+10 due to TF luck. That is fked up, the reward should be a token you barter or something instead. RNG= always bad.
    4. The elitism that is created around these. People asking for 900+ to do +5 and even below. And I have start to do this too becuase they I hate the mode and just want it done for various reasons. The toxic community around Mythic+ has made me toxic as well
    5. Most important. The dungeons themselves. THEY ARE REALLY BAD! Never has the game delivered such sh'tty dungeons before. I can stand MoS, but that is it. BRH has a nice scenery but is too long and the rest of them are horrible. 500% too much trash, they are too long, boring scenery, uninspiring boss tactics and much much more is wrong with them. HoV is by far the worst dungeon they ever made. MoP and WoD dungeons were amazing (most at least) so I don't understand how they fked up so hard here.
    I usually am a fan of your posts and I agree with many of your points. But I laughed out loud regarding #2 challenge modes were not the best thing ever to be added to the game. I agree you really enjoyed them and loved them. Most people didn't do them at all. They were pointless and Mythic+ is not much better. Think about what you said, you claimed Challenge Modes were the best thing that happened to WoW.

That is like saying Warlords of Draenor is the best WoW expansion. The only thing I remember about challenge dungeons (and I never met any people who liked them in MoP or otherwise). Was people selling runs for the Yeti Mount with non stop spam.

I agree mythic+ sucks but I don't get how you think challenge modes were better, they had no impact on 90% of people. They suffer from the same problem, rush through dungeons and face a Mario timer, over just making a very hard dungeon mode that is like extreme Dark Souls without a timer. I've always been a fan of skilled players getting the best gear over RNG smiling and dropping a Legendary for someone who plays an hour a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vzz View Post
    20 min of waiting is something hurts you so much? Really? Especially when you can do other things while waiting? Jesus Christ, what a times... I used to wait 4 hours in TBC to fill up the roster.
    Back in Vanilla, we were raiding BWL. The 40 man raid that was most a PUG outside of some guild raiders. I wanna say took about 6-7 hours to fill up. And then inbetween some pulls there were always people saying, "One sec son is crying," or "One sec dog needs out" there were always several people, and sometimes we had to wait an hour between a few boss pools.

Then trying to communicate with 40 people in voice chat was a nightmare.

I don't even remember really how long the raids themselves lasted but it was a long time. Felt like you were raiding all day and night long. Just to get a handful of hours sleep to do the same thing again. Only to get maybe half of bosses at best, and usually they weren't killed for many months.

Now guilds wonder what is wrong if they haven't cleared heroic or normal raids after a few weeks.

Now people can't wait 15-20 minutes. Attention spans really have shit the bed.

I don't think people would have lasted more than a month back in vanilla or bc.
    Last edited by Epicon; 2017-02-17 at 01:14 PM.
    The Last Starfighter

"Listen, Centauri. I'm not any of those guys, I'm a kid from a trailer park." - Alex Rogan

"If that's what you think, then that's all you'll ever be!" - Centauri

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm slated to get my 47th trait in about a week, I've completed 33 M+ this expansion. I spend the majority of my time in game talking to potential applicants or doing emissary quests/random BGs.

I just hate five mans, I always have. I can't do more than 1 or two M+ without hating my life, which sucks since it handicaps my raiding ability. Been shitting around in BGs more and more though.

I just find 5 mans small scale and grindy. I love raiding, I love the scale and the care to fights. I love wiping, love hanging out with 20+ of the friends I've forged since Vanilla. I hate speedrunning in any game, let alone an RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Vzz View Post
    I'm not hurt by the wait, but when I make a group, I risk spending 20, 30, 40 minutes, all wasted because no one joined. I played in TBC too, and waiting for a manual group to fill up then was as fun now, which is to say not at all. Both in TBC and in following expansions, I've been in groups that were cancelled due to no applicants. I'm not even looking to push 20+ with the perfect pugs on voice com, just an insignificant +2 that seemingly no one wants to join. It's the opposite of fun. I like doing things that are fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.