Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The Constitution says he is fit. Until he does something worthy of impeachment, he is qualified and the opinions of others who say he is not, does not matter at all. Except when he runs for reelection in 2020.
    So unfit, then. Awesome.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I happen to live in the US on a work visa, so unlike the other Russians on this board I actually have a vested interest in the US not completely imploding over the next few years.
    Ah, now I understand... your location is fucking with me. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

The Constitution says he is fit. Until he does something worthy of impeachment, he is qualified and the opinions of others who say he is not, does not matter at all. Except when he runs for reelection in 2020.
    Is that still true when he shits on the constitution with the things he does?

most people find trump more believable than the media

fwiw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

fwiw.
    I did not know the US had that many idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I did not know the US had that many idiots.
    globally. not just bound to US.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    How about Trump's exact words when asked this exact question?

"The leaks are real. The leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake."
    I can't read that sentence without my brain leaking out my ear.

I might also be dumb enough to not understand.. What he is saying is that the leaks are real but the news shedding light on before mentioned leaks are fake, which is questionable since he has confirmed the existence of the leaks already which would make the news real rather than fake.

If I misunderstood I blame Trump for causing my brain cells to commit suicide one by one.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2017-02-17 at 02:01 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    Is that still true when he shits on the constitution with the things he does?
    He has not done that, except from a ruling ( the most liberal appeals court in the country ) which blocked his latest Executive order on immigration and even that was not something worthy of impeachment. And next week you will see a new order. Obama was once found to have signed a EO which did violate the Constitution based on the opinion of the Supreme Court. Yet he was not impeached. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    How about Trump's exact words when asked this exact question?

"The leaks are real. The leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake."
    I like repeating myself. Repeating myself. - Donny Two Times

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    globally. not just bound to US.

Hahahaha, oh wow.
    Going by a pew research poll, very few people like him in Europa(outside Russia), only 6% in my country. Don't shove the problems of the American media on the rest of the world.

fwiw.
    FAKE NEWS.

NYT has more credibility than Trump 52 to 37. Even SNL has more credibility than Trump 48 to 43.

Stop being a liar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Yeah, just like the polls showed he was going to lose the election. lol!

fwiw.
    Well neither side is particularly trustworthy so they're fucked regardless, though I would honestly put more stock in what the media says rather than Trump

fwiw.
    No they don't.

Most people wanted Trump to not be president.

- - - Updated - - -

The polls weren't wrong.

Polls are modeled after and predict a straight up a popular vote, which he lost handily.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    They were within the margin of error so ye they were right.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    The polls weren't wrong.

Polls are modeled after and predict a straight up a popular vote, which he lost handily.
    The problem here seems to be that Trump supporters have this very weird idea that the polls were about the EC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The polls weren't wrong.

Polls are modeled after a straight up and predict a popular vote, which he lost handily.
    They were in the places it mattered. Some cases, way off. Ohio being one. And Michigan, even more so. Hillary lost in the states which she had to win. The polls showed her favored to win those states.

Admit it. Obama was a coward in the face of our enemies and actively worked to weaken the U.S. Admit it Hillary broke several laws and lied to cover it all up.
    Admit it. The left lost and is really, really butt hurt about and can't stop crying. By the way their tears are delicious.....

there has never been an idiot of the magnitude of el trumpo as president anywhere in the word, nevermind the US.

This guy has the vocabulary of a 5 years old and is a total disgrace to the US. Not only he is an idiot but he is a traitor or surrounded by traitors. He is uncapable to deliver 2 sentences that make sense. He is a complete tool that uses the simplest vocabulary for the simple minded.

If you are american and think Trump is good news for you, lets wait 2 years (if he doesnt get impeached) and see if your life has got any better. By all indications nothing will change for the countless that voted for him.

I challenge any sane person to see his latest 1.5 hours speech (can it even be called that?) with journalist. It is facepalm worthy. This president is bought by all the countries he has assets in. He was corrupted the second he was sworn in.

go on, this is also fake news ? http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...th_russia.html

when the next administration does a full investigations you ll all look stupid, having been played by the russians.

At least comedians have an endless stream of material for their jokes. just copy paste what the dumb president say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    The problem here seems to be that Trump supporters have this very weird idea that the polls were about the EC.
    The EC in each state does matter. The candidate wins a state based on popular vote. Are you sure you are not confused?