Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnmen01 View Post
    Admit it. Obama was a coward in the face of our enemies and actively worked to weaken the U.S. Admit it Hillary broke several laws and lied to cover it all up.
    Admit it. The left lost and is really, really butt hurt about and can't stop crying. By the way their tears are delicious.....
    Maybe you should keep up on current events so you don't post so much stupid.
    The only one crying is the guy that held the press conference last night whining about his job...crying about the most ridiculous shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    They were in the places it mattered. Some cases, way off. Ohio being one. And Michigan, even more so. Hillary lost in the states which she had to win. The polls showed her favored to win those states.
    That's because polls are merely predictive and not specific. They also get less predictive the smaller the data set.

Country-wide polls have a better predictive record.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    They were within the margin of error so ye they were right.
    Not so. They were basically tied in Ohio, with one having maybe a one or two point lead. Depending on the poll. Hillary lost by 8 points. Michigan, she had a 5 or 6 point lead and lost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    That's because polls are merely predictive and not specific. They also get less predictive the smaller the data set.

Country-wide polls have a better predictive record.
    Na. Nation wide polls forget we do not elect a President based on popular vote. Polls from each state is what matters. And even those in several cases, were wrong.

Admit it. Obama was a coward in the face of our enemies and actively worked to weaken the U.S. Admit it Hillary broke several laws and lied to cover it all up.
    Admit it. The left lost and is really, really butt hurt about and can't stop crying. By the way their tears are delicious.....
    None of the bold is true.

Most people aren't upset that Hillary lost, they are upset that Trump won and he did it by employing the help of Russia.

You know, the way real Americans feel.

- - - Updated - - -

Na. Nation wide polls forget we do not elect a President based on popular vote. Polls from each state is what matters. And even those in several cases, were wrong.
    No one forgot that. There's no real way to do a poll that follows the EC. This is obvious with just a medium level of thought.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Admit it: Trump is an incompetent loon, and you can't stand owning up to being a part of the problem by voting him in.

I can play this game too!
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the bold is true.

- - - Updated - - -

No one forgot that. There's no real way to do a poll that follows the EC. This is obvious with just a medium level of thought.
    What? Of course there is. They conduct them in each state the way they do nationally. In each State the candidate who wins the popular vote, gets that State's electoral college votes. You sure you are not forgetting that?

What? Of course there is. They conduct them in each state the way they do nationally. In each State the candidate who wins the popular vote, gets that State's electoral college votes. You sure you are not forgetting that?
    That's not how the EC works.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not how the EC works.
    What? That the Electoral college does not cast their votes for the candidate who won the popular vote in their state? Of course it is. Now in some rare cases, you might have a very few who do not, but the great majority do. In some states, they even have a law which says they must vote for the candidate who wins the popular vote. :P Name me one state which the candidate did not win the state's electoral college votes when they did the popular vote this election and you will have a point. :P

Some people will never be happy unless Their Candidate is in power.

And you'll always hear a lot more from the complainers opposed to those who either tacitly accept what's going on, or those in support of it.

Love Trump or hate him, you have to admit one thing... I don't think the nation nor the world has ever been more interested in US Politics than they are now. The next election should be a real barn-burner.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    He's hands down my favorite president. Never have I seen so many liberals screaming and crying tears of blood over one thing. I don't care if this man lands us into WW3, I'll be laughing the whole way to the grave.
    You've drunk heavily from the republican coolaid if you prioritize watching your disliked party over your own security or the country you'll one day leave to your offspring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    No. He's done enough in the last 3 weeks to prove he's unfit.

Top advisors resigning for collusion with Russia
    His own possible ties with Russia (albeit, unproven so far)
    His SecState's ties with Russia
    Unfit and unqualified cabinet nominees (Betsy DeVos, Pruitt, Puzder, who thankfully withdrew.)
    A Press Sec who just makes shit up (largest inauguration crowd in history!!!!)
    Removing generals and intelligence officials from the NSC to make room for Steve Fucking Bannon
    The horribly executed immigration ban
    His twitter fits
    His inability to understand the purpose of 3 branches of government and separation of powers and checks and balances
    His refusal to attend briefings
    His insults to various world leaders including Australia
    His dismantling of Dodd Frank to benefit his friends (he straight up said that, you can literally quote him on that.)
    His refusal to divest from his businesses

I could keep going.
    Don't forget treating beloved Danish national treasure / artist Oh Land as a piece of meat, going backstage after a performance just to tell her he needs a Scandinavian wife.

The Constitution says he is fit. Until he does something worthy of impeachment, he is qualified and the opinions of others who say he is not, does not matter at all. Except when he runs for reelection in 2020.
    Then the constitution is wrong. He is objectively unfit to be president. By the time he's done something worthy of impeachment it's too late, the damage has been done.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Then the constitution is wrong. He is objectively unfit to be president. By the time he's done something worthy of impeachment it's too late, the damage has been done.
    Guilt isn't assumed under the Constitution.
    It's proven.

And that isn't something we should want to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Guilt isn't assumed under the Constitution.
    It's proven.

And that isn't something we should want to change.
    No, but being proactive and electing someone who actually understands how government works and has experience should be the change. Not some orange narcassistic compulsively lying wankstain that can't string a coherent sentence together, wants easy questions and gets his intelligence from Fox News.
    Last edited by willtron; 2017-02-17 at 03:05 PM.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Well, to be fair, he apparently declined because Trump wouldn't let him bring his own team in, which I don't at all blame Haward for.
    That was the un-official, "I'll let the President answer that" reason. The real reason is that Haward doesn't want (or need) to work for a Circus, with Cheeto running the show. Haward is CEO of Lockheed Martin - that's a pretty god damn good gig. Especially considering that he was a former Navy Seal and Vice Admiral. He has literally been there, and done that.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but being proactive and electing someone who actually understands how government works and has experience should be the change. Not some orange narcassistic compulsively lying wankstain that can't string a coherent sentence together, wants easy questions and gets his intelligence from Fox News.
    If anyone feels the need to disagree with this, read the full transcript of Trump's (latest) train wreck of a press conference from just yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    Love Trump or hate him, you have to admit one thing... I don't think the nation nor the world has ever been more interested in frightened of US Politics than they are now. The next election should be a real barn-burner.
    Fixed that for you.

Some people will never be happy unless Their Candidate is in power.
    It's not a matter of not being happy with the candidate - it's a matter of having someone in there who is even remotely qualified. I was a huge antagonist of Bush2, and right now, I would take him in a heartbeat - not even bat an eye. There is a difference between not liking a candidates policies and being simultaneously embarrassed and frightened of each and every word he says. There are people right now, on both sides of the fence, legitimately asking about the mental health of Trump. Somewhere a group of serious people are reviewing the 25th amendment.

Trump is utterly unqualified for the job. Each and every moment of the day demonstrates this point to be true.

- - - Updated - - -

The Constitution says he is fit. Until he does something worthy of impeachment, he is qualified and the opinions of others who say he is not, does not matter at all. Except when he runs for reelection in 2020.
    He's already done a number of things worthy of impeachment - the GOP just won't move on them. If Trump were a Dem, the Senate would already be holding the trial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    most people find trump more believable than the media

fwiw.
    That cant possibly be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Trump is a strong pro-life/pro-security leader; I applaud USA for electing him.
    Some people will say anything to be elected. And some people will believe anything.

PS. You were a means to an end for him. You were had.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    I am confident trump told him that

- - - Updated - - -

I know right... I suspect we will be saluting president pence soon. Not a fan, but at least he gets the workings of most things politics. And doesn't have a "goes off the handle" demeanor.

https://twitter.com/lbc/status/832321804685438976

LBC is s British radio station which has proponents of the right, hard right, left and hard left on its broadcasting schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    https://twitter.com/lbc/status/832321804685438976

LBC is s British radio station which has proponents of the right, hard right, left and hard left on its broadcasting schedule.
    Because polls conducted on twitter, with a mostly right wing based listener based are totally accurate. Ask LBC to conduct a twitter poll about whos better Uber or Black Taxis.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    There are three pillars of power in the US, executive, Congress and judicial, Trump being the executive pillar. The executive branch is the weakest its main power being the ability to veto any law Congress creates, Congress can override the veto with a 2/3rds vote so it's not like Trump can cause much harm even if he is unfit.
    You failed civics and should probably lose your right not only to speak about politics, but to vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't.

More people find Trump trustworthy than the press, but not most. Trump is at 40% and falling. That is not "most" objectively. "The media" polls in the thirties, but individual sources, when asked, get higher.

Congress polls at 19%.