Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    The old epic mounts are, and will always be, easily the rarest mounts in the game.
    And I still have my Ivory Raptor!

I get a curious coin from almost every mythic keystone i complete with 3 chests. And now i also feel a lucky guy to have gotten the Heavenly Onyx cloud serpent back in MoP. ☺️

Madness will consume you!!!

Im pretty sure some blueposter confirmed that Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent is the lowest drop chance mount in the game, prob 0.5% or something like that. But it being the rarest or the one that fewest ppl have i am not sure about. Tbh i see the Cloud Serpent more than i see old school mounts like the Battle tank, Black Protodrake etc. And since its still available in the game we will see more with it, i mean the mount prob drop atleast 10+ times per week in all regions where mounts some non obtainable mounts dont drop anymore, and alot of oldschool ppl quit the game

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post
    Im pretty sure some blueposter confirmed that Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent is the lowest drop chance mount in the game, prob 0.5% or something like that. But it being the rarest or the one that fewest ppl have i am not sure about. Tbh i see the Cloud Serpent more than i see old school mounts like the Battle tank, Black Protodrake etc. And since its still available in the game we will see more with it, i mean the mount prob drop atleast 10+ times per week in all regions where mounts some non obtainable mounts dont drop anymore, and alot of oldschool ppl quit the game
    Once sha became available to buy on the BMAH it became a lot more common to see.

No, no, the black qiraji is rarer, go search "top mounts" on google, you'll find a website, sha is like 0,3% popularity, black tank is under 0,1% along with many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    No, no, the black qiraji is rarer, go search "top mounts" on google, you'll find a website, sha is like 0,3% popularity, black tank is under 0,1% along with many others.

The Black Qiraji Battletank is cheating since its not in the game anymore and was a one time mount for one person per server.

If they meant obtainable mount then sha is surely still a candidate for the rarest of them, lower than timereaver, same rarity as galleon or nalak, lower than rukhmar and lower than love rocket, although I think those prestigious couriers mounts might be lower.

Also shorestrider and other tcg mounts might be lower, lots of people don't have that gold, last time I checked shorestrider was 0,2%.

Sorry but ive still not seen a Arcadian war turtle

There is no way anybody is crazy or masochistic enough to have that mount even by now!

It has to be the most rarest!

IF ANYONE CAN POST A IMAGE OF THEMSELVES ON THAT TURTLE I WILL RETRACT MY STATMENTE ***has to be within 2 weeks of me posting this!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-02-17 at 12:58 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yetgdhfgh View Post
    Sorry but ive still not seen a Arcadian war turtle

There is no way anybody is crazy or masochistic enough to have that mount even by now!

It has to be the most rarest!

IF ANYONE CAN POST A IMAGE OF THEMSELVES ON THAT TURTLE I WILL RETRACT MY STATMENTE ***has to be within 2 weeks of me posting this!
    To a degree, it is the rarest, as of currently. In due time however, it will slowly start popping up everywhere, esp since the drop rate on the coins has been increased.
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    The Black Qiraji Battletank is cheating since its not in the game anymore and was a one time mount for one person per server.
    Wrong.

Everyone who rang the gong within the 10 hours of the first person who rang it, got one.

Deleted
    I have 50 coins so far. So "only" 100 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Wrong.

Everyone who rang the gong within the 10 hours of the first person who rang it, got one.

Thats if everyone had the thing to ring it, which is extremely rare so you're arguing an extremely negligible amount of people but whatever you want to believe.

Most people with the black qiraji mount today got it in wotlk by transferring to newly created servers where the AQ event had not happened yet. So just a bunch of phony scarab lords.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseDoodlez View Post
    Most people with the black qiraji mount today got it in wotlk by transferring to newly created servers where the AQ event had not happened yet. So just a bunch of phony scarab lords.
    They are still Scarab Lords. And they still have the mount. It's pretty irrelevant for the discussion if they got it in Vanilla or not.

it was ment more as a reply for the guy above me, seeing as very many people got it from ringing the same gong within those 10 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Thats if everyone had the thing to ring it, which is extremely rare so you're arguing an extremely negligible amount of people but whatever you want to believe.

Even still, it wasn't limited to one person per server..

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Even still, it wasn't limited to one person per server..

That wasn't even the point of my post, I knew it was limited time but a whole lot of servers only had one person ring it since the window was so short, its a waste even considering such incredibly low numbers.

As I said, shouldn't be counted as rarest because so little people were able to get it and it was for a very very very short window.