BM trinket need help

Here is my logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...6375758/latest

Is Convengence of Fate 890 vs Guarm eye Haste 880 which one is better ? since the reduce cooldown not benefit much for BM but simcraft calculate it has more dps

looks pretty even, whats your other trinket?

source: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-m...s-best-in-slot
    Last edited by Stanislav; 2017-02-17 at 06:16 AM.

my orther trinker is BTI 865

Fuck blizzard. It is absolutely ridiculous that an 860 trinket is better than almost all 890 trinkets and its on a fucking 6-8 week rotation. I've got the 860 version of UA and I have to either be lucky as fuck or go deep into heroic progression and get a little lucky. I got BTI as well, i think its 875. I shouldn't have to do fucking world quests or old content to get a fucking upgrade. Blizzard is a fucking disgrace when it comes to trinkets. Yeah I am angry. I would rather Blizzard nerf what I have so I can look forward to upgrades in the future. Otherwise, once you've killed it, why fucking bother?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Does anyone know why the Haste statstick is ranked above the Mastery one on this chart? In Azor's same guide he puts the stat weight of Mastery higher than Haste, so I'm a bit confused at that ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    Does anyone know why the Haste statstick is ranked above the Mastery one on this chart? In Azor's same guide he puts the stat weight of Mastery higher than Haste, so I'm a bit confused at that ranking.
    Take this with a grain of salt, but I have always heard that the Haste stat stick ranking is bugged due to sims placing some weird value on haste in certain amounts.

I would believe the mastery stat stick is actually better.

I remember seeing a post from Azor or Effin or someone like that detailing the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post
    Take this with a grain of salt, but I have always heard that the Haste stat stick ranking is bugged due to sims placing some weird value on haste in certain amounts.

I would believe the mastery stat stick is actually better.

I remember seeing a post from Azor or Effin or someone like that detailing the above.
    Hmm, interesting. That would probably be good to note in the guide if true.

There is no way that EEF is ranked under BTI. Something is wrong with the sim if it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsey View Post
    There is no way that EEF is ranked under BTI. Something is wrong with the sim if it does.
    What are you basing that on?

Quote Originally Posted by Darsey View Post
    My BTI gives me constant 40-45% uptime of the haste buff and I'm happy if I get 20% combined uptime on all EEF buffs. Most of the time I reach only 10-15% combined uptime on the EEF buffs. So I think the BTI is better.

Deleted
    Why is Haste statstick over Mastery one? doesn't make sense to me...