Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if he planned it all beforehand. He even had the option to pick the text displayed, he still chose that death to all jews thing, I don't believe for a second he didn't know what he was doing.
    He just wanted to show those people will do ANYTHING in video for 5$, so they behave like sluts for money. I really dislike how people now will judge this guy instead judging whores making videos for 5$ no matter what people will tell them to do ...

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    She's a jew, we can do whatever we want. Even get offended by her! Or not.
    Do you want to argue that jews cannot be a white supremacists?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

You guys are so gullible. If you're not actually retarded, you'd see the problem with what he did. It wasn't funny at all, there was no amazing joke leading up to it. He could literally have made 10000 other jokes yet he decided to go with "Death to all Jews" when the majority of his fanbase is young children? I'll make a "Death to all Jews" joke to my friends, not to 10m strangers on Youtube.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    What im saying is not only provable its obvious. Everyone whose looked at the accusations at source can see theyre utter bullshit, so lets look at whats happened....

Go and look at his videos and we see that pewdiepie has done absolutely nothing wrong... NOTHING.

And we see that every single mainstream media outlet is pushing the narrative that 'everyones outraged' and concluding that pewdipie is a Nazi, rightwing, racist asshole. Theyre also announcing that hes lost a load of money and hes suffering as a consequence of his 'actions'.

Every single alternative media outlet is doing the opposite, theyre defending pewdiepie. They have looked at the entire 'issue' and concluded that the mainstream are talking bullshit.

Pewdiepies earnings remain unchanged, he still earns $245,000 per month from Youtube and is worth $145million.

Disney loses 2% on its shares in one day.

So who is covering the pewdiepie incident fairly and objectively?
    This. I am following Pewdiepie for a while now, but Im not a huge fan (I mostly watch his series like last of us and more, not into his other videos). But I still watched most of the so called "nazi" videos and Pewdiepie is clearly just trying to be funny in those videos and doesnt mean anything he says.
    The fact that so many media articles clearly take everything out of context and lie about how this affect his earnings discusts me.
    Its like somebody would say: "the next thing I say is a joke: Hitler did nothing wrong" and then that person would be accused of being a nazi. Lol.
    I dont know why but some journalists clearly hate pewdiepie and are willing to lie in their articles to hurt him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    He just wanted to show those people will do ANYTHING in video for 5$, so they behave like sluts for money. I really dislike how people now will judge this guy instead judging whores making videos for 5$ no matter what people will tell them to do ...

I'm not judging him, and it's no surprise the classic media sucks and misrepresents the whole thing, but he knew what he was getting into. Smart move on his part, look at all the attention he's getting, his hits must be through the roof right now. The increased traffic is earning him likely way more than whatever he had going with disney. Can't blame a man for trying to stay relevant.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    I dont know why but some journalists clearly hate pewdiepie and are willing to lie in their articles to hurt him.
    Journalists dont hate pewdiepie, theyre just writing articles that their bosses are instructing them to write...

Everyone looking at this 'incident' fairly can see the accusations are bullshit. Im sure the journalists know full well its bullshit too.
    Last edited by mmoc978ad45763; 2017-02-17 at 04:18 PM.

What im saying is not only provable its obvious. Everyone whose looked at the accusations at source can see theyre utter bullshit, so lets look at whats happened....

Go and look at his videos and we see that pewdiepie has done absolutely nothing wrong... NOTHING.

And we see that every single mainstream media outlet is pushing the narrative that 'everyones outraged' and concluding that pewdipie is a Nazi, rightwing, racist asshole. Theyre also announcing that hes lost a load of money and hes suffering as a consequence of his 'actions'.

Every single alternative media outlet is doing the opposite, theyre defending pewdiepie. They have looked at the entire 'issue' and concluded that the mainstream are talking bullshit.

Pewdiepies earnings remain unchanged, he still earns $245,000 per month from Youtube and is worth $145million.

Disney loses 2% on its shares in one day.

So who is covering the pewdiepie incident fairly and objectively?
    He made a joke about killing jews, he has admitted this was wrong. If you think that there is nothing wrong with this, then.... well... I really don't know what to say to you.

No, they are not.

I fail to see how his supposed net worth somehow backs up your conspiracy theory.

Disney is worth $92billion this is nothing to them. Their share price dipped by 0.75% not 2% and it is still higher than this time last month.

Certainly not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm not judging him, and it's no surprise the classic media sucks and misrepresents the whole thing, but he knew what he was getting into. Smart move on his part, look at all the attention he's getting, his hits must be through the roof right now. The increased traffic is earning him likely way more than whatever he had going with disney. Can't blame a man for trying to stay relevant.
    Well everyone tries to be relevant, just like those 'news' sites, but difference is that pewdiepie didn't try to destroy someone else job in order to do that. It really disgust me how today's SJW will take anything out of context to destroy someone's life - this way they become something worse than what they "fight" with, real life bullies which will bully you into oblivion for having opinion. IMO trolling is a non issue, since it will not affect your real life, but people demanding that you will be fired for stating your opinion will.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    He made a joke about killing jews, he has admitted this was wrong. If you think that there is nothing wrong with this, then.... well... I really don't know what to say to you.
    There is nothing wrong in making jokes and topic do not matter, if you think that there are topics which are 'holy' and 'untouchable' then you are a SJW.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-02-17 at 04:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted

No, they are not.

I fail to see how his supposed net worth somehow backs up your conspiracy theory.

Disney is worth $92billion this is nothing to them. Their share price dipped by 0.75% not 2% and it is still higher than this time last month.

Certainly not you.
    You call it a conspiracy theory not me.

I just call it how it is... and every balanced alternative media view on it sees it exactly the same as me.

The story is garbage, its utter crap.

You dont think there is a coincidence that the mainstream media are targetting the biggest youtuber with a very weak accusation?

pewdiepie isnt trying to ruin Disney so who gives a fukk what theyre worth... i used thier shareprice drop to prove that THE PUBLIC are showing their disgust in Disney by selling shares.

You call it a conspiracy theory not me.

I just call it how it is... and every balanced alternative media view on it sees it exactly the same as me.

The story is garbage, its utter crap.

You dont think there is a coincidence that the mainstream media are targetting the biggest youtuber with a very weak accusation?

pewdiepie isnt trying to ruin Disney so who gives a fukk what theyre worth... i used thier shareprice drop to prove that THE PUBLIC are showing their disgust in Disney by selling shares.
    I call it a conspiracy theory because that is exactly what it is.

Ah, the old everyone that disagrees with me must be biased argument.

The story is garbage, no-one really gives a shit about it apart from the poor oppressed people on the internet who think they should be protected from the opinions of others. Oh, and racists who've now found a new poster boy.

What weak accusation? He paid people to hold up a sign saying "Death to all Jews" this is a fact.

What? That is complete and utter nonsense. There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about Disney's share price.

Deleted
    So you havent seen any mainstream fake news or mainstream media bais over the past 12months?

Mkay, lets all blindly trust our media are fair and report the news accurately....

Not at all.

IM just saying everyone whose studied this incident has come to the same conclusion... its utter bullshit.

Im just calling anyone who trusts the mainstream media on this is an idiot.

The story is garbage, no-one really gives a shit about it apart from the poor oppressed people on the internet who think they should be protected from the opinions of others. Oh, and racists who've now found a new poster boy.
    Where did anyone say any of that?

You made that up sorry bro.

I dont even like pewdiepie, hes for kids imo.

What weak accusation? He paid people to hold up a sign saying "Death to all Jews" this is a fact.
    Yes he did do a joke about Jews... but theres a difference in taking the piss out of jews and insulting them or doing a joke that involves jews.

If you bothered to do your research you will see that the joke is tame as fukk... and that this hysteria and outrage the mainstream are pumping out is complete bullshit. Nobody cared about the joke at the time and this is only being talked about now because the mainstream have decided to make a story out of it and target an otherwise uncontroversial youtuber. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Last edited by mmoc978ad45763; 2017-02-17 at 04:55 PM.

So you havent seen any fake news or media bais over the past 12months?

Mkay, lets all blindly trust our media are fair and report the news accurately....

Not at all.

IM just saying everyone whose studied this incident has come to the same conclusion... its utter bullshit.

Im just calling anyone who trusts the mainstream media on this is an idiot.

Where did anyone say any of that?

You made that up sorry bro.

I dont even like pewdiepie, hes for kids imo.

Yes he did do a joke about Jews... but theres a difference in taking the piss out of jews and insulting them.

If you bothered to do your research you will see that the joke is tame as fukk... and that this hysteria and outrage the mainstream are pumping out is complete bullshit. Nobody cared about the joke at the time and this is only being talked about now because the mainstream have decided to make a story out of it and target an otherwise uncontroversial youtuber. Nothing more, nothing less.
    What the hell are you on about?

This is not fake news. I don't need to take the media's word for it, he admitted it and even made a video of the whole thing.

Oh, so now it everyone that studied the incident agrees with you?!? You don't have to trust the mainstream media he made a video of it.

Yeah, you're right, I mean jokes, about killing people, who were in recent history massacred in their millions, is all so funny. They should just get over themselves and stop being so precious? Right? Huh?

You seem far more outraged and hysterical about this whole (non)event than the mainstream media.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like a witch hunt to find what fake Nazi's we can create today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you're right, I mean jokes, about killing people, who were in recent history massacred in their millions, is all so funny. They should just get over themselves and stop being so precious? Right? Huh?
    Pretty much yes. Whether people like his humor or not is another thing entirely and it was 80 years ago so yea.. it's not like making fun of school massacre with a "too soon?" the day after either.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

This is not fake news. I don't need to take the media's word for it, he admitted it and even made a video of the whole thing.

Oh, so now it everyone that studied the incident agrees with you?!? You don't have to trust the mainstream media he made a video of it.

You seem far more outraged and hysterical about this whole (non)event than the mainstream media.
    ffs dude you are totally missing the point...

Nobody is arguing whether pewdiepie did the joke or not... theyre talking about the gravity of the response to a tame joke. This is clearly an intentional move by the mainstream to counter the alternative players.

Ok mate, i know you are a reasonable guy... there are shitloads of other Youtubers discussing the pewdiepie story... watch this one and tell me if you still trust the mainstream media...

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    It's like a witch hunt to find what fake Nazi's we can create today.
    That kinda sounds like something a Nazi would say to deflect it unto others.........

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Nah, racist jokes in context of very clearly being jokes are fine. Saying nigger is fine no matter what race you are as long as it's not used in an inappropriate context. Saying things meant to offend someone is not fine, no matter what words you're using. If the intention is to entertain in a way that doesn't harm anyone aside from feelings, it's fine.

It's one thing if all of his material was based on offensive material, but it's not even close to the case.

Seriously, if racist jokes weren't okay, stand up comedy wouldn't be a thing.
    Stand up comedy is dying, we need a Lenny Bruce or George Carlin but comedians just want to get rich so the pander to the SJW retards

15+ Year Old Account
    I can never get enough of George Carlin
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The story is garbage, no-one really gives a shit about it apart from the poor oppressed people on the internet who think they should be protected from the opinions of others. Death to all Jews
    Damn, you sure look like an anti-semitic. Amazing what you can do by taking things out of context eh?

ffs dude you are totally missing the point...

Nobody is arguing whether pewdiepie did the joke or not... theyre talking about the gravity of the response to a tame joke. This is clearly an intentional move by the mainstream to counter the alternative players.

Ok mate, i know you are a reasonable guy... there are shitloads of other Youtubers discussing the pewdiepie story... watch this one and tell me if you still trust the mainstream media...
    Oh, and we're back to the conspiracy theories again. If you make jokes about this subject people are going to find it offensive (regardless of whether you agree with them or not) and as a result, especially if you are in the public eye, they are going to distance themselves from you.

What are you going on about? The only news I have seen about this in the mainstream media is a brief mention that a popular youtube celebrity had been dropped by Disney due to anti-Semitic content, which is exactly what happened. You keep going on about not trusting the media which is ironic since you exaggerated the Disney share price drop and then attributed this not to normal market trading but due to people showing support for PewDiePie.

The only person responsible for the position that PewDiePie finds himself in is PewDiePie. The guy was an idiot and he has paid the price for his stupidity but I realise that taking personal responsibility for your actions is not a popular concept nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Damn, you sure look like an anti-semitic. Amazing what you can do by taking things out of context eh?
    I'm sorry you seem to be confusing taking something out of context with outright lying. Grow up!
    Last edited by Pann; 2017-02-17 at 06:54 PM.

I finally checked in on this story, and though I don't care for this pewdiepie character I will say what the WSJ did to him and how the miss represented his comedy clearly explains why more and more people are distrusting the media.