Page 78 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cathedral of Eternal Night - Illidan and Maiev

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Cathedral of Eternal Night - Illidan and Maiev
    This got me thinking, what if Maiev will be the endboss, or any boss in general. I mean we are all behind Illidan now and she is obviously still heavily against him.
    Probably not. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleborn View Post
    already outdated, Ruby Sanctum was apparently the first idea for how the DKs get their mount, but now its them going after some of those dragons in Stormheim instead. so it isn´t actually back.

It's part of the mount quest. (Video not mine ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by Caleborn View Post
    already outdated, Ruby Sanctum was apparently the first idea for how the DKs get their mount, but now its them going after some of those dragons in Stormheim instead. so it isn´t actually back.
    The Class Campaign is Stormheim.

The Mount QUest is still Ruby Sanctum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Enschee View Post
    This got me thinking, what if Maiev will be the endboss, or any boss in general. I mean we are all behind Illidan now and she is obviously still heavily against him.
    Probably not. Just a thought.
    As much as I wouldn't mind to behead Maiev, the last motivation I would want to do that is because she was mean to our golden boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Maiev is also on my "would-slaughter-without-a-second-thought"-list, i mean seriously, is every character like Jarod and just says "Ohhhhh, there was a dark influence on her mind, that's why she tried to kill Malfurion etc."? Because that would be bad writing on WoD level.

10+ Year Old Account

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=120282/image-of-aegwynn
    Wonder if they will let Medivh and his mother interact at all during Legion.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post

holy fucking shit... omfg holy fucking shit. holy fucing shit, wrath of the lich king cinematic nostaglia

10+ Year Old Account
    Found someone who has almost every quest completed on the PTR on his channel. Hunter's is pretty awesome, love the 'eternal hunt' thing going, also you get to party in WoW valhalla literally all night, good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Maiev is also on my "would-slaughter-without-a-second-thought"-list, i mean seriously, is every character like Jarod and just says "Ohhhhh, there was a dark influence on her mind, that's why she tried to kill Malfurion etc."? Because that would be bad writing on WoD level.
    They just try to retcon Wolfheart because it was an awful written book and Knaak is a hack.

"You're empty inside, just like me" - the Lich King

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo Nine Inch Nails!!!

Hate to retread old ground, but has anyone asked Blizz about the Ruby Sanctum situation? I would do it myself, but don't have a Twitter and I doubt they'd respond to that being my first tweet.

Deleted
    Hate to retread old ground, but has anyone asked Blizz about the Ruby Sanctum situation? I would do it myself, but don't have a Twitter and I doubt they'd respond to that being my first tweet.
    Considering it's optional and you can instead choose to not exterminate alld ragons in the Sanctum it could be seen as non-canon and just a flavor option, like choosing to either convince or beat up Revil Kost in the Apocalypse scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Considering it's optional and you can instead choose to not exterminate alld ragons in the Sanctum it could be seen as non-canon and just a flavor option, like choosing to either convince or beat up Revil Kost in the Apocalypse scenario.
    That's not the problem, it's that the Ruby Sanctum was completely destroyed in Twilight of the Asepects. It should not even exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    That's not the problem, it's that the Ruby Sanctum was completely destroyed in Twilight of the Asepects. It should not even exist.
    I'm sure the Ruby Sanctum still exists in its odd pocket dimension, but it would be a complete ruin due to the actions of Krasus in "Twilight of the Aspects."
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

tell that to blizzard
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

DK mount is really ugly in-game because the skin itself has low details (basically the same as wotlk frostwyrms) while the added details (coffin, armor, etc.) are really detailed.
    Mounts for other classes are made from scratch.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    tell that to blizzard
    Unfortunately Blizzard seems intent on communicating through just Twitter... something I don't have. And I doubt they'd respond to my first tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I'm sure the Ruby Sanctum still exists in its odd pocket dimension, but it would be a complete ruin due to the actions of Krasus in "Twilight of the Aspects."
    I don't have the book right now, but I remember that in Twilight of the Aspects it's said that the sanctums are gone as if they have never existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I don't have the book right now, but I remember that in Twilight of the Aspects it's said that the sanctums are gone as if they have never existed.
    "Twilight of the Aspects" has Alexstrasza investigate the area where the portals to the sanctums are, and relates that they appear to have been imploded by Krasus' final spellwork: "The Sanctums, all of them. Gone, as if they had never been. Five miniature dimensions, sacred space to each flight - obliterated." But in the next paragraphs she also relates that she "had accompanied the wardens; there was nothing left even to investigate. Somehow the twilight dragons had managed to cause each sanctum to implode, leaving nothing behind except traces of the energy used to destroy them." This seems to me that her initial investigations weren't very fruitful due to lack of evidence (and this is related in the very next line), and her statement that the sanctums were obliterated was just the foremost theory as at the time they didn't know Krasus was the one that had done so.

I think it is more likely that Krasus destroyed anything living in the sanctums and collapsed the portals connecting them to Wyrmrest in one fell swoop - but since the realms are still (mostly) intact the portals can be reopened and whatever remains there revisited if needed. The dragonflights would've had no call to reopen them since the only things in them now would be corpses and sadness - and since they are currently incapable of reproducing there's no longer a need for the sanctums in any case.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead