Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    This is promising. I look forward to seeing Geert Wilders win as well. The world needs nationalists, globalism has proved to be too cancerous. And not because of race or religion - because of economics and sovereignty.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post
    This is promising. I look forward to seeing Geert Wilders win as well. The world needs nationalists, globalism has proved to be too cancerous. And not because of race or religion - because of economics and sovereignty.
    Europeans always made good use of the divide and conquer strategy when colonizing the world, but I never imagined they'd be willingly using that on themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post

He just dropped to 20 seats in one of the polls, and winning doing not make him the PM.
    Gotta learn our system first before you comment.

Most big parties don't even want to work with him, most don't want him as our PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Europeans always made good use of the divide and conquer strategy when colonizing the world, but I never imagined they'd be willingly using that on themselves.
    I'm not understanding any of this nonsense.