Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    Pretty much as the title reads. Every class besides the 2 ended up getting multiple colours , why not these 2? I mean Shamans got the best one to begin with , and then they got 2 more awesome colour options . Meanwhile DHs still have only one , which is overloaded with armor and the colour pattern is horrible. At least the monk tiger is neat. Do you think every class will end getting options or these will stay the outcasts? I know that warrior getting different options really helped it's case imho , the black one actually looks good.
    I'd be surprised if they don't, especially since it's so easy to change color pallets on a mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    inb4 Monks getting a cloud serpent, a crane, a tiger and an ox as "variants" and then everyone complaining about Monks.
    That would make sense. Keep Tiger mount for WW spec, give BrM the Ox mount and MW will have either Crane or Dragon (guessing Crane). All 3 will be able to fly by riding on a cloud.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon171 View Post
    DH and Monk are fine, least they got a decent looking mount, variants or not...Paladin on the other hand are horrible, they don't even get a basic good looking one. So count your class lucky and be happy
    As always, different tastes and such. I think the Paladin mount is easily the best looking of all the class mounts.

Sweet ! Thanks bro ! ^^
    Demon Hunter class mount animation:

https://gfycat.com/UnderstatedPertinentKingbird
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post

Brb, changing main and leveling DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    This. They don't need variants. They lack a thematic to their speccs to begin with.
    Havoc = Fel, Vengeance = Fire.

Would work, Along with shadowy highlights for both
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Not really though , is it. Whilst the ever changing nature of PTR IS obvious , it's NOT obvious which way they will go. Initially they only wanted to give a few classes diff colours for diff specs. Lately more and more colours have been data mined , except the 2 classes I mentioned. Rogues and pallies got 4 colour options, despite only having 3 specs. Something deffinetly won't make it to live. may be they'll just choose one for rogues , and re-use others later. May be they will give every class , 3 colours options each. This is the point of the discussion , to assess such things using a variety of perspectives from different individuals.
    So discuss actual 7.2 issues rather than whining about something that will very unlikely be an issue. As much as you people bitch and whing that Blizzard needs to stop ignoring player feedback you all seem rather adept at shooting yourselves in the foot and making sure to drown out all your feedback with incessant whining about nonissues.

7+ Year Old Account
    The real issue is that *currently*, the whole class mount thing works better for some classes than others.

Rogues and Palas get four different recolours, and you can buy all of them currently.

Shamans, Mages and Warriors (LOL?) currently have only one mount, but each spec uses a different colour.

Imho - they should just give each class 4 recolours, one via quest, the other 3 at a vendor, usable for all specs.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post

Thanks bro !! That does indeed look freaking amazing , you just brought the hype train back around

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    be happy that you didnt get the mage mount.

Mages stole 3 manhole covers from dala!

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    So discuss actual 7.2 issues rather than whining about something that will very unlikely be an issue. As much as you people bitch and whing that Blizzard needs to stop ignoring player feedback you all seem rather adept at shooting yourselves in the foot and making sure to drown out all your feedback with incessant whining about nonissues.
    Wanna discuss a different issue? Go to one of the thousands of other posts dealing with those issues. Instead you come here to post your edgy post desperately seeking attention . Like really dude , this is the best you can do with your time? Come to a random post to whine like a little baby about people 'whining'. Jesus Christ dude, go back to your basement.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Because it's early PTR stages and half the shit in the patch isn't even on the PTR yet.
    This. They confirmed over on the WarcraftDevs Twitter handle that all specs for all classes will get variants. Right now they're just making sure what's already done works right; we'll probably see the other designs for DH/Monk closer to patch release once everything's running smooth.

edit: As linked above, the DH mount summon animation is absolutely killer. Hopefully the monk and pally animations are good, too.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Really, can you show me the Vengeance one? It was mentioned in another video, but I can't quite find it. Maybe I'm blind.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish. I really don't like the axe-head. I hate it on the T20 as well. :s
    i will look, but it was awhile ago, and it had the reddish skin if i remember correctly, but i will look

- - - Updated - - -

Ok , this is just of the top of my head. This is the tier set that was supposed to be DH Tier 19:, it has a model and diff colours , but is nowhere to be seen in game.
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...emonHunter.jpg

This is one of the infernal mounts that got data mined , also nowhere to be seen in game
    http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts...rdinfernal.php

The green heavenly cloud serpent got data mined in MoP, but was put to use very recently. The green firehawk was data mined when Firelandswas about to release , but got useld much later for the mount collector achievement.

As you can see, just because an item exists and has a model , doesn't mean it's gonna get used at all, let alone immediately .
    lol yes because they are going to introduce class mounts then say "LOL FUCK YOU the colour variants for Dh and Monk are not coming till a few expansion later"

because guess what, you can allready get theo ther colours all in the ptr right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i will look, but it was awhile ago, and it had the reddish skin if i remember correctly, but i will look
    Hmh, I've been trying to find it, but it's pretty elusive. Where did you see it? WoWhead?

I mean, all of the general 7.2 mount pages have only the current Felbat mount color.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmh, I've been trying to find it, but it's pretty elusive. Where did you see it? WoWhead?

I mean, all of the general 7.2 mount pages have only the current Felbat mount color.
    it was just a datamined model, so that might be why its hard to find....

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it was just a datamined model, so that might be why its hard to find....
    It does seem like the MMO-Champion mount page was updated with the new warrior Protodrake models, yet only still one Felbat. Search terms don't help either.

How can you run out of things to outrage on? I mean with all going on now, Jesus.

7+ Year Old Account
    It does seem like the MMO-Champion mount page was updated with the new warrior Protodrake models, yet only still one Felbat. Search terms don't help either.
    those are in game though, the vengece one isnt yet

I play both DH and monk. Doesn't really bother me, I think this whole "everything must be equal" is bothersome anyway. Doesn't really make sense for a DH either.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    This. They confirmed over on the WarcraftDevs Twitter handle that all specs for all classes will get variants. Right now they're just making sure what's already done works right; we'll probably see the other designs for DH/Monk closer to patch release once everything's running smooth.
    Where did you see that? The WarcraftDevs account hasn't mentioned it at all, and the tweet from Muffinus linked on the first page of this thread says the opposite.