Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    *raises penis*
    Your penis does that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Nope! I'll still promise to troll forums
    Do they still hate me? It occurs to me I never bothered to ask why they did in the first place.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Your penis does that anyway.
    Only for you~

Do they still hate me? It occurs to me I never bothered to ask why they did in the first place.
    You might have to be more specific on who you refer to as "they". I dunno who hates you
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

You might have to be more specific on who you refer to as "they". I dunno who hates you
    I keep a list. It only has one name on it.

I guess I'm just a likable person.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'm just a lickable person.
    Fixed......

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Waht. You get engaged by that marriage proposal. The, you know "Will you marry me"? "yes" = engaged, "no" = not engaged. Marriage/wedding you set up later, not during the proposal itself.
    LOL wat. An engagement proposal is not a marriage proposal. It's an engagement proposal. You don't need to get married to be enganged with someone. I have been engaged two times at least in my life but I was never married. Heck, how it can be an engagement anniversary if you get enganged by the proposal itself? Your reasoning lacks so much logic it hurts my brains!

Ps: If you stalked better, you'd know who it is
    Well, that's kinda the point, I never stalked you to begin with so I don't know shit. Are you suggesting I should start now? I really don't have the time for that right now. Be a good girl and just spit it.

Poor Zul Zul, even I know
    Then spit it out. Do it. Now! The truth must be revealed.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed......
    Who's not a lickable person, actually?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Then spit it out. Do it. Now! The truth must be revealed.
    I only swallow sweetie

LOL wat. An engagement proposal is not a marriage proposal. It's an engagement proposal. You don't need to get married to be enganged with someone. I have been engaged two times at least in my life but I was never married. Heck, how it can be an engagement anniversary if you get enganged by the proposal itself? Your reasoning lacks so much logic it hurts my brains!
    Which part is difficult? Proposing to someone is traditionally a promise of marriage, and that is when you are engaged (if said yes). You don't become immediately married when proposing, there's no such thing, as marrying is legal process. Marriage the couple sets when engaged whenever it suits them. I mean, I have no idea how you've gotten engaged, but I'm speaking of traditionally.

Who asks "will you marry me?" to first get engaged, then sometime later the same question to marry? The question has already been answered to be engaged in the first place. Marrying is just a discussion of when to do the legal part/ceremony. There's no time limit.

Even I know who it is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Which part is difficult? Proposing to someone is traditionally a promise of marriage, and that is when you are engaged (if said yes). You don't become immediately married when proposing, there's no such thing, as marrying is legal process. Marriage the couple sets when engaged whenever it suits them.
    Never heard of engagement rings? They're effectively different from wedding rings. Yes, marriage is the ultimate legal act but a marriage proposal it's tied to accepting said act. Before a marriage proposal even comes to be usually a couple is enganged for a certain amount of months/years, depending on their own wishes. But engagement is not tied to marriage or marriage proposals.

I have no idea how you've gotten engaged, but I'm speaking of traditionally.
    It's not really complicated. It's similar to a marriage proposal, except it's not about marriage and legally speaking it brings to nothing. It's just a romantic bond turned into an official business, the point where pretty much everyone around acknowledges the both of you as an "engaged" couple. And trust me, I live in a place where traditions are held in quite an high regard.

Who asks "will you marry me?" to first get engaged, then sometime later the same question to marry?
    Except you don't ask "will you marry me" if you simply want to officialize an engagement because that's not what you aim at. When you want to marry you ask that specifically. You are supposedly already enganged when you ask that, hence the engagement anniversary.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Even I know who it is...
    Oh not another one. Just stop.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2017-02-17 at 09:59 PM.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Never heard of engagement rings? They're effectively different from wedding rings. Yes, marriage is the ultimate legal act but a marriage proposal it's tied to accepting said act. Before a marriage proposal even comes to be usually a couple is enganged for a certain amount of months/years, depending on their own wishes. But engagement is not tied to marriage or marriage proposals.

It's not really complicated. It's similar to a marriage proposal, except it's not about marriage and legally speaking it brings to nothing. It's just a romantic bond turned into an official business, the point where pretty much everyone around acknowledges the both of you as an "engaged" couple. And trust me, I live in a place where traditions are held in quite an high regard.

Except you don't ask "will you marry me" if you simply want to officialize an engagement because that's not what you aim at. When you want to marry you ask that specifically. You are supposedly already enganged when you ask that, hence the engagement anniversary.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about lol
    Let's break it down to simple points:

1. Yes, quite obviously when I've worn one over a year.
    2. Do you know how they are different? You don't give someone a wedding ring when you propose, you give them engagement ring. Wedding ring you give when you are getting married, aka, at the ceremony. Also, from the proposal until you do marry, you are engaged. When you marry, now you're married.
    3. "will you engage me?" Asked who and when? Never heard. You are free to engage someone for the sake of it, but I have no idea of what traditions you speak of.
    4. You are engaged when you ask the question. You are not magically engaged before you do. Again, no idea what your version of it has been.

I have no idea what your ideas of tradition seem to be. Apparently some new version where you need to specifically propose for each things separately, when before, and still for many people engagement is when you ask the question "will you marry me", until such time the couple is married. As I said, a promise of sort of marriage.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Yes, quite obviously when I've worn one over a year.
    That's great. I did too. Except I never arrived to the point of marrying. In other words, I have been enganged but never married or made wedding proposals.

2. Do you know how they are different? You don't give someone a wedding ring when you propose, you give them engagement ring. Wedding ring you give when you are getting married, aka, at the ceremony.
    That's exactly because, as I said, engagement has no legal requirements. You can officialize wherever the fuck you want, unlike marriage where you need to propose in order to see if your partner is equally willing to marry.

Also, from the proposal until you do marry, you are engaged. When you marry, now you're married.
    And I never said you're married once you get or do the proposal. On the other hand, this is what you said:

"Will you marry me"? "yes" = engaged, "no" = not engaged.
    The marriage proposal does not suddenly make your engagement a thing when, in fact, it already was. You were already enganged. Hence the anniversary. So that "no = not enganged" does not make an hint of sense. And you don't stop to be enganged even when the marriage proposal is refused, unless the refusal is received in such a bad way that a breaking of the engagement follows.

3. "will you engage me?" Asked who and when? Never heard. You are free to engage someone for the sake of it, but I have no idea of what traditions you speak of.
    It's not for the "sake of it", is the reason for which you even bother to buy a ring. You can even have tons of sex with a person but until the engagement is not "arranged" and both you and the people around acknowledge you as a couple, then the two people in question are just two consensual adults hanging out together rather than being an engaged couple.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Here in Italy with have several "rites" and unwritten laws couples tend to follow before and after marrying, all things you can follow for the sake of "tradition" or just ignore them because well, you don't give a fuck or your family ain't too much traditionalist itself.

4. You are engaged when you ask the question. You are not magically engaged before you do. Again, no idea what your version of it has been.
    False. The marriage proposal does not engange you with someone. You already have. It's the point of sharing two engagement rings. Because you are enganged.

I have no idea what your ideas of tradition seem to be. Apparently some new version where you need to specifically propose for each things separately, when before, and still for many people engagement is when you ask the question "will you marry me", until such time the couple is married. As I said, a promise of sort of marriage.
    I start to believe we may be referring to different things. In a way you're right to define the engagement ring as an official consequence of a marriage proposal, but since a couple is normally enganged before that occurence even happens (and as I said, there are couples nowdays that never marry) tie the term engagement entirely on the marriage proposal is effectively wrong. It may also have to be that here in Italy we have, as I said, plenty of rites and weird things strongly tied to tradition, stuff to deal with before the engagement, the proposal and ultimately the marriage.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2017-02-17 at 11:05 PM.

That's great. I did too. Except I never arrived to the point of marrying. In other words, I have been enganged but never married or made wedding proposals.

That's exactly because, as I said, engagement has no legal requirements. You can officialize wherever the fuck you want, unlike marriage where you need to propose in order to see if your partner is equally willing to marry.

And I never said you're married once you get or do the proposal. On the other hand, this is what you said:

The marriage proposal does not suddenly make your engagement a thing when, in fact, it already was. You were already enganged. Hence the anniversary. So that "no = not enganged" does not make an hint of sense. And you don't stop to be enganged even when the marriage proposal is refused, unless the refusal is received in such a bad way that a breaking of the engagement follows.
    1. That's on you for wanting to do them separately. For alot of people the question is the one and the same.
    2. Yes, it doesn't have. That's why people can get engaged just for the sake of it, like you say you have done. For many people however, that's promise of marriage, and the whole point of it.
    3. Correct. And for many people that is the exact moment when the question "will you marry me" is asked, starting their engagement.
    4. Last section: Yes, it infact is the exact thing that make people engaged, unless you go do it for the sake of it before. Many people don't, and as such were not "already engaged".

10+ Year Old Account
    1. That's on you for wanting to do them separately. For alot of people the question is the one and the same.
    2. Yes, it doesn't have. That's why people can get engaged just for the sake of it, like you say you have done. For many people however, that's promise of marriage, and the whole point of it.
    3. Correct. And for many people that is the exact moment when the question "will you marry me" is asked, starting their engagement.
    4. Last section: Yes, it infact is the exact thing that make people engaged, unless you go do it for the sake of it before. Many people don't, and as such were not "already engaged".
    Fair enough. As I said, it may just be our own traditions. It comes quite automatic here going for an "engagement for the sake of it" as you call it, people very much expect to define you in some way unless you don't keep your relationship a clandestine affair, which I had no reason to.

The longer this goes on, the more confused I become.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's better that way. The farther you stay away from this shit the better.

Fair enough. As I said, it may just be our own traditions. It comes quite automatic here going for an "engagement for the sake of it" as you call it, people very much expect to define you in some way unless you don't keep your relationship a clandestine affair, which I had no reason to.
    So, over there people get engaged to be more socially recognized as a couple, instead of the purpose of marriage?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, over there people get engaged to be more socially recognized as a couple, instead of the purpose of marriage?
    The social aspect is relatively important, it's more about the family. Family usually demands to know the state of your affairs and overall intentions about them. The only way you can avoid that is by, as I said, handling your relationship in quite a "clandestine" manner. When is not your own family is the girl's family. There's really few ways to escape that.

The social aspect is relatively important, it's more about the family. Family usually demands to know the state of your affairs and overall intentions about them. The only way you can avoid that is by, as I said, handling your relationship in quite a "clandestine" manner. When is not your own family is the girl's family. There's really few ways to escape that.
    So the engagement is a way to make it official to the families so to speak? Or? This is confusing Why is the engagement relevant to two people being recognized as couple? Cultural thing?

To be fair~ Girls have had this whole marriage thing planned out since like the age of 6. :P
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!