Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Then you don't have a clue of what is considered humor in many countries of Europe, many that actually fought against dictatorship and earned the freedom of speech, including freedom of joking with everything.
    he is free to joke about whatever he wants. other people are free to have opinions about it. everyone's free, see.

SO, pewdiepie makes 1 SMALL joke (A Joke people make from time to time, sometimes as well), and now he's getting shut down because "OH MAH GERD! DIS IS RACIST". So, when I make a 911 joke, it's considered a small slap on the wrist, but when pewdiepie makes a small hitler joke (That isn't supposed to be taken seriously), HE GETS FUCKED IN THE ASS FOR IT?! WHAT?!

Also, Wasn't disney originally created by a german during the WW2 days? Hmmm, I wonder why they think they have a word to say in this, even though they don't.....

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Explain the context to me.
    With the death to all Jews joke, PewDiePie tries to find a sign that the site Fiverr will refuse to have Indian kids write and dance with for $5, he's trying to find the limit these guys will go to for $5, same idea with the guy dressed as jesus saying Hitler did nothing wrong.

The nazi outfit was to compare YouTube's new heroes program, aka PC police, to nazi authoritarianism.

Idk why I respond to you, you probably have me on ignore anyways, because you think I'm some alt right nazi.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2017-02-18 at 12:45 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    that's correct. we cannot assume what goes on in someone's head, but we do know what comes out of their mouths. which is why "i'm just joking!!" is impossible to truly determine and such things are considered extremely inappropriate.

i'm sure poor pewdipie will get picked up by some shock jock network and continue making $.
    So, you act as if pewdiepie isn't making a joke, and you think that pewdiepie will need a network to continue making money? I'm not sure if you realize this...but...that's not how youtube money making works. You don't need a network to gain money. All you need is a stable youtube fan-base, a growing subscriber count, and a loving heart, and some fun little streams...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    SO, pewdiepie makes 1 SMALL joke (A Joke people make from time to time, sometimes as well), and now he's getting shut down because "OH MAH GERD! DIS IS RACIST". So, when I make a 911 joke, it's considered a small slap on the wrist, but when pewdiepie makes a small hitler joke (That isn't supposed to be taken seriously), HE GETS FUCKED IN THE ASS FOR IT?! WHAT?!

Also, Wasn't disney originally created by a german during the WW2 days? Hmmm, I wonder why they think they have a word to say in this, even though they don't.....
    TBF, Pewdiepie has made more than one offcolor joke, this isn't the first. And he's not being shut down. His channel still exists, he's not being prevented from making content or profiting off it. All that's happening is that companies that have sponsored him in the past are no longer interested in sponsoring him. What on earth makes you think a company should be forced to sponsor someone if they don't like what he's saying?

So, you act as if pewdiepie isn't making a joke, and you think that pewdiepie will need a network to continue making money? I'm not sure if you realize this...but...that's not how youtube money making works. You don't need a network to gain money. All you need is a stable youtube fan-base, a growing subscriber count, and a loving heart, and some fun little streams...
    youtube blocked his ad revenue last i heard.

Quote Originally Posted by -MDH- View Post
    With the death to all Jews joke, PewDiePie tries to find a sign that the site Fiverr will refuse to have Indian kids write and dance with for $5, he's trying to find the limit these guys will go to for $5, same idea with the guy dressed as jesus saying Hitler did nothing wrong.

The nazi outfit was to compare YouTube's new heroes program, aka PC police, to nazi authoritarianism.
    You're taking something that shouldn't be so litteral, into something litteral. Like, seriously, pewdiepie is NO nazi, and I can assure this with my heart. Infact, he's been on youtuber for more than 7 years, and now that he's made 1 small joke (That is NOTHING compared to other jokes of his), people get triggered, and go all out on em? Jesus man. Welcome to real life, you'll get offended. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, maybe...oh..idk..watch something else if you're too triggered to care?

He still charges absolutely insane fees for sponsored videos, last I recall. The prices some YT folks charge for those is truly insane. A single video can set you back 6 figures, I'm not even kidding.

And? Youtube blocked alot of people's ad revenue last time I heard. However, there's still ways around it. Like, a second, small job, a great fan base that'll add up to the revenue, and streaming....

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He still charges absolutely insane fees for sponsored videos, last I recall. The prices some YT folks charge for those is truly insane. A single video can set you back 6 figures, I'm not even kidding.
    oh so then what's the fuss about. maybe people should just "grow thicker skin" and stop being "delicate snowflakes" about the media hurting the feelings of their favorite youtuber.

Deleted
    They look pretty similar. So what is factually wrong?
    What's even the point?

link?
    The Fiverr video was deleted, don't know why. But basically it was about the Fiverr site and the ridiculousness of it. He asked someone to draw dick graph, the Jesus-guy to promote JackSepticEye, the Hearthstone-girl if she wanted to play some other game, some other crap, and the Fiverr guys to held a card with "Death to all Jews" and "subscribe to Keemstar". Only the Jesus-guy and the Fiverr guys delivered the promised products (and they were banned because of it, Felix managed to get them unbanned).

The YouTube Heroes program one was him mocking with the fact that it sounds just like something taken from the Gestapo book.

7+ Year Old Account
    Funny how BLM still get positive media saying things like "Death to white people" and get away with it. this shit is so petty.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not seeing anything about them blocking his ad revenue from his normal channel, just that they dropped him from their own "Google Preferred" advertising program. Basically, he can still run ads and profit off them, but they're not advertising with him anymore.

10+ Year Old Account

Idk why I respond to you, you probably have me on ignore anyways, because you think I'm some alt right nazi.
    Its funny how south parks been making similar jokes like that for years, but they don't get cancelled off the air when cartman dresses up like hitler.

And youtube heroes is cancerous, so glad the most popular youtuber called them out on it.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    he is free to joke about whatever he wants. other people are free to have opinions about it. everyone's free, see.
    Absolutely. But there are actually laws against defamation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    TBF, Pewdiepie has made more than one offcolor joke, this isn't the first. And he's not being shut down. His channel still exists, he's not being prevented from making content or profiting off it. All that's happening is that companies that have sponsored him in the past are no longer interested in sponsoring him. What on earth makes you think a company should be forced to sponsor someone if they don't like what he's saying?
    Again, as I said just before, he HAS made 1 joke before. However, i'm now saying they should be forced to sponsor him. However, they shouldn't be pussies either, and leave cause of 1 joke, out of a MILLION. Actually, i'm glad they left pewdiepie. Now, I don't have to see their shit faces again...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mornic View Post
    Funny how BLM still get positive media saying things like "Death to white people" and get away with it. this shit is so petty.
    Ikr? It's crazy...

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You're taking something that shouldn't be so litteral, into something litteral. Like, seriously, pewdiepie is NO nazi, and I can assure this with my heart. Infact, he's been on youtuber for more than 7 years, and now that he's made 1 small joke (That is NOTHING compared to other jokes of his), people get triggered, and go all out on em? Jesus man. Welcome to real life, you'll get offended. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, maybe...oh..idk..watch something else if you're too triggered to care?
    Did you misquote me? Where did I say there was anything wrong with what PewDiePie did?

I was trying to explain the joke to help some people who are triggered get it through their dense skulls.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

I don't understand how that is satire.

This could be seen as satire, but it's also really fucking dumb.

When will the right wing victim complex ever stop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mornic View Post
    you know also that if it was a popular black youtuber, like KSI, this would never have happened.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    No they didn't block his ad revenue. That's not how that works. He just doesn't get family friendly category, which still makes him rich.

On that note http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie/realtime