Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So sharia law is a thing in Sweden now?

Wanted to make a tennisace level topic. Saw this and figured it would be perfect.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...-marriage.html

Sweden ok's a marriage between a 14 year old girl from Syria to her cousin. Oh yeah, she's also pregnant.

Closed, I sense this thread will be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this forum has a boner for islam. anything anti gets closed. but legit islam is garbage while i can get it out before i and this page get closed

Speisa is also the site giving you such news as "UN says Sweden predicted to be a 3rd world country by 2030", which is entirely false.

No, Sharia law is not a thing in Sweden and it's not very flattering to be one of the people taking what Speisa reports seriously. Just sayin'.

nb4loc

No other comment
    READ and be less Ignorant.

i would say i am surprised, but i'm not.

world's really going to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Speisa is also the site giving you such news as "UN says Sweden predicted to be a 3rd world country by 2030", which is entirely false.

No, Sharia law is not a thing in Sweden and it's not very flattering to be one of the people taking what Speisa reports seriously. Just sayin'.
    Never heard of the site before. If it's true though, then it's true. Will add another source if I can find one.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Wanted to make a tennisace level topic.
    We don't need to race to the bottom every single day on this forum.

Deleted
    No author, no source cited, sensacionalist news, looped links that direct to Speisa again...
    Yep, this website is as credible as the Blasting News, and other clickbaiting sites.

Sharia will never be a thing in in the west, it have no place in a civilised world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its sad when things like this makes brexit all the more appealing.

Ah, sweden, beautiful, colorful, serene..

and now with underage marriages permitted.

#boycottchina

I like their about page: "We're totally not satire guys! Totally!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    No author, no source cited, sensacionalist news, looped links that direct to Speisa again...
    Yep, this website is as credible as the Blasting News, and other clickbaiting sites.
    Well i don't wanna investigate, last time I did something like that.. it lead to some pretty unsightly and unforgettable images..
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i would say i am surprised, but i'm not.

world's really going to shit.
    It's only going to shit because people such as yourself are believing falsehoods.

This is the case closest to what I can find, Speisa's report of it is beyond ludacris.

http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten...ev-dodshotade/

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Isn't the husband 13 or 14? Sure looks like those young teenagers that arrived to Europe.

Deleted
    Sharia is indeed becoming more and more freely within Sweden due to the lack of restriction on muslims, likely out of fear of being called racist and the love for ''multiculturalism''.

During the 2015 Refugee Crisis several childbrides were allowed to stay with their adult husbands when they arrived in Sweden, normally ''children'' below 18 stays at a special center but the childbrides were allowed to stay at the adult centers with their husbands and it took several months before they dared to officially speak about the issue with this.

In short Sweden is not doing enough to deal with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Isn't the husband 13 or 14? Sure looks like those young teenagers that arrived to Europe.

Oh now that you mention it
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Nichodemus View Post
    Sharia is indeed becoming more and more freely within Sweden due to the lack of restriction on muslims, likely out of fear of being called racist and the love for ''multiculturalism''.

During the 2015 Refugee Crisis several childbrides were allowed to stay with their adult husbands when they arrived in Sweden, normally ''children'' below 18 stays at a special center but the childbrides were allowed to stay at the adult centers with their husbands and it took several months before they dared to officially speak about the issue with this.

In short Sweden is not doing enough to deal with this.
    It's against the law in Sweden and will continue to be against the law. The refugee crisis saw lots of chaos, doesn't mean it's been accepted in any shape or form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disgusting. I don't care what your beliefs are. A child doesn't understand what you're getting into that age. They are taking advantage of them for easy sexual gratification.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Posts like this are why it gets closed. You're not saying anything even remotely intelligent, just mindlessly bashing it. And it's all downhill from here...
    Well you can't give islam or their sympathizers of hate intelligent posts because they'll just go in one ear and out the other.