Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    It is how it works in most civilized countries. Her body - her call.
    Would be completely ok with it if women would take not only all the decision power in this issue, but all the responsibility.
    Of it is only up to a woman to decide whether the couple is having a baby or not - it should be her sole responsibility.

However in most of the countries the government obliges men to pay child support. In some even for the babies that they are not biological fathers of.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Mazian is a moron.
    Who?

10chars

Edit: Thought this would edit into my prior reply but was too slow, sorry for double

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Whew. Sure thing buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys really need to try harder.

Comparing me to Hitler and saying I believe we should euthanize large swaths of people? For accurately pointing out a fetus acts like a parasite?

Is this your first day on the internet? Man some of y'all are super triggered.
    THE IRONIC PART IS YOU ARE SAYING THAT! A fetus that is 8 months and 3 weeks old is definitely a person. I also like your argument for 3rd trimester abortions where the mother's life is not in jeopardy "its not that many."

Also bear in mind that I am more on the pro choice spectrum, but I think an abortion at the point of pregnancy where the majority of fetuses would make it on their own outside of the womb is revolting. Your slam piece misses her period? of course, go ahead.
    Last edited by INVASMANIXOXOXO; 2017-02-18 at 08:07 AM.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Inb4

"HOW DARE WOMEN TELL MEN WHAT THEY CAN DO WITH THEIR BODIES".

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well maybe when Republicans stop trying to fuck over women, Democrats wouldn't pull this shit.

Republicans have been like this for 40 years. They can't get out of vaginas that aren't their own butthurt ones.
    Isn't that one of the Whataboutism's you guys always cry about?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    Would be completely ok with it if women would take not only all the decision power in this issue, but all the responsibility.
    Of it is only up to a woman to decide whether the couple is having a baby or not - it should be her sole responsibility.

However in most of the countries the government obliges men to pay child support. In some even for the babies that they are not biological fathers of.
    A man got one choice, use a condom or not. The cost for raising a child is immense, it cant be upheld by a single mom unless (or man for that matter) unless they are a CEO. It is logic not fairness behind the legislation, it put the born child first and parents after.

Is it fair? Hell no but it's the most logic and rational legislation possible.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I also like your argument for 3rd trimester abortions where the mother's life is not in jeopardy "its not that many."
    That was my argument FOR 3rd trimester abortions?

I'm pretty sure that was me pointing out your horseshit argument pretending all of those 3rd trimester abortions that aren't happening in the US as some major problem that needs to be solved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Isn't that one of the Whataboutism's you guys always cry about?
    No because that's literally what this is in response to. A fucking retarded law about sexual health aimed at men because Republicans keep doing the exact same thing to women. For the last 40 years.

You've tried to do this several times, and you are never even correct about the use of the term. Do you even know what whataboutism is?

Thanks for trying.

It is how it works in most civilized countries. Her body - her call.
    Exactly, its her call as to have sex or not, if she consents, and then conceives, TWO parties have now created a fetus, at which point, what happens to the fetus should be at the discretion of both parents.

Well maybe when Republicans stop trying to fuck over women, Democrats wouldn't pull this shit.

Republicans have been like this for 40 years. They can't get out of vaginas that aren't their own butthurt ones.
    When you can start paying for your own vagina then nobody will complain what you want to do with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    I will never understand how someone can refer to a developing fetus as a parasite, a bundle of cells, the way you'd refer to a tumor. I just will never understand it.
    children are just disgusting , I support anything that makes less of them

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    When you can start paying for your own vagina then nobody will complain what you want to do with it.
    Federal funds don't go to providing abortions.

Try and actually know what you're talking about.

It makes her look really bad, and it wastes everyone's time, and it's not even an equal idea, but good joke I guess! You really stuck it to them! Or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

A man got one choice, use a condom or not. The cost for raising a child is immense, it cant be upheld by a single mom unless (or man for that matter) unless they are a CEO. It is logic not fairness behind the legislation, it put the born child first and parents after.

Is it fair? Hell no but it's the most logic and rational legislation possible.
    Condoms can break is the mantra that the pro abortion crowd is using right?
    As for the cost of raising the baby - she can do n abortion, or send the child for adoption for all I care.

There is no rights without responsibility and no responsibility without rights.
    We decide that only the woman should have the right to choose whether to have a baby or not, fine. But in this case it is the woman that should take the responsibility too.

So while a woman has the right to single handedly decide if the child is aborted or not the man should have a right to terminate his parental rights as well as responsibilities.
    Of course in case of doing it he will not be able to communicate with the child or see it, or ever be considered liable for any kind of support or property of the said child.

That was my argument FOR 3rd trimester abortions?

I'm pretty sure that was me pointing out your horseshit argument pretending all of those 3rd trimester abortions that aren't happening in the US as some major problem that needs to be solved.

- - - Updated - - -

No because that's literally what this is in response to. A fucking retarded law about sexual health aimed at men because Republicans keep doing the exact same thing to women. For the last 40 years.

You've tried to do this several times, and you are never even correct about the use of the term. Do you even know what whataboutism is?

Thanks for trying.
    Except, it is a major problem for some people including me. I can easily condone any abortion in the first half of pregnancy, after that it gets a little bit fuzzy, and I think that is more the realm of doctors. Remember the 80/20 rule or whatever 20% of something causes 80% of the problem (widely applicable). Although you are right in this case it might be the 98/2 rule. Just because you prove that some backwards hillbilly legislators in Kentucky made a stupid, unconstitutional law that would be struck down in court in a millisecond doesn't justify aborting viable fetuses.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Federal funds don't go to providing abortions.

Try and actually know what you're talking about.
    You failed to grasp the actual point I was making. Good job. I'll give you an example. I have to have a surgery pretty soon. The insurance doesn't cover the anesthesia. I have to pay for that. I'm going to pay for it out of pocket. I'm not whining to other people about it, asking them to cover my anesthesia and then telling them to stay out of my healthcare.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-02-18 at 08:32 AM.

...no they're bad people because they think their view that a parasitic mass of cells is a person, whose "protection" involves removing bodily autonomy of the actual human being.
    It's cute that you can call it a parasitic mass of cells with no hint of irony or realization that there are other logical interpretations.

I envy you the certainty of the world you live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    She clearly does not understand the concept of religious freedom, which is one of the cornerstones this country was built on. The worst thing is, at this point we don't even know whether she is trolling, or is serious... Not sure which is scarier.

Her proposal on the guns is also out of this world. Similar to that bill in Russia that almost went through at some point, which prescribed all women wanting abortion to take a questionnaire with questions like "Are you sure you want to kill an innocent human?", followed by a chat with an Orthodox Christian priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    It's cute that you can call it a parasitic mass of cells with no hint of irony or realization that there are other logical interpretations.

I envy you the certainty of the world you live in.
    Where did I say there weren't other interpretations?

Here's the difference:

The other ones require you to take away an actual person's bodily autonomy.

Where did I say there weren't other interpretations?

Here's the difference:

The other ones require you to take away an actual person's bodily autonomy.
    Ah, but when you believe that parasitic mass of cells is a human...what do?

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    Ah, but when you believe that parasitic mass of cells is a human...what do?
    Does it matter? Why does my personal opinion on something trigger you so much? I'm not demanding they're referred to as such. I'm not trying to legally get them described as such. Because then I'd be like conservatives or Republicans in the US.

This bullshit of all of you being triggered by me pointing out that they act like a parasite is just a hilarious misdirection from the actual topic.