Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Nice post! Thank you so much . Btw i have some trouble with my dps T_T

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you, Archimtiros! I have a question:
    I have two trinkets:
    - Draught of souls 905 ilvl
    - Might of Krosus 915 ilvl (+2372 str, and 2,4% of my total dps when i use it every 45 seconds - average hit - 705k)
    Is 915 ilvl Might of Krosus a good trinket, or 890 ilvl Convergence of Fates would be better for me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emdeka View Post
    wuts ups all ?

i was thinking that it might not be maybe the ideal post in which to write this up but anyways...

just got a WF 895 CoF 2day as my 1st CoF in any case as i didn't had the luck to get it in any other version till now, so ye quite excited about it but as i didn't had 1 so far to get more used to it need to establish some things about it and that would be with the delays of the rest of CD's

1st use of them all work like a charm, but from 2nd use of CD's and 3rd use of CD's seem like none want to chain up anymore without a major delay (at least what it seems for me quite a major delay) and to be more exactly for the 2nd use OF needs a 10-15 sec delay to chain up with BC, and as for the 3rd used of CD's which would be all of them again would need also maybe around again 10-15 sec of delay, isn't that quite counter productive or is it just me ?

as it was without CoF at 3rd use of CD's that would be all of them, needed maybe 5-10 sec of delay to chain'em all up as from start, but with CoF seems like a 30 sec delay from start when u have all of them, to use all of them once again as the 3rd round of CD's, so to say

p.s. as to come with a update and edit of the idea, did a 20 min test on dummy, and the thing is that besides 1st chain, no CD seem to chain up anymore with something else, without a delay, and so to get more intro details was using BC, AV, Ramp, DoS, OF as for starter just to pump all into BC but after that, BC comes of CD, and pop it, when OF is around half way done, so waiting on that , pumping BC, ramp, OF as a 3rd round of CD's, but these are now on CD, when DoS and AV are around 3/4 done of CD so to chain up all of them once again as the 4th round of CD's, need to delay DoS and AV 15-20 maybe sec for the BC and OF to chain them all up once again
    So any in dept info about this problem? ty in advance

Quote Originally Posted by emdeka View Post
    wuts ups all ?

i was thinking that it might not be maybe the ideal post in which to write this up but anyways...

just got a WF 895 CoF 2day as my 1st CoF in any case as i didn't had the luck to get it in any other version till now, so ye quite excited about it but as i didn't had 1 so far to get more used to it need to establish some things about it and that would be with the delays of the rest of CD's

1st use of them all work like a charm, but from 2nd use of CD's and 3rd use of CD's seem like none want to chain up anymore without a major delay (at least what it seems for me quite a major delay) and to be more exactly for the 2nd use OF needs a 10-15 sec delay to chain up with BC, and as for the 3rd used of CD's which would be all of them again would need also maybe around again 10-15 sec of delay, isn't that quite counter productive or is it just me ?

as it was without CoF at 3rd use of CD's that would be all of them, needed maybe 5-10 sec of delay to chain'em all up as from start, but with CoF seems like a 30 sec delay from start when u have all of them, to use all of them once again as the 3rd round of CD's, so to say

p.s. as to come with a update and edit of the idea, did a 20 min test on dummy, and the thing is that besides 1st chain, no CD seem to chain up anymore with something else, without a delay, and so to get more intro details was using BC, AV, Ramp, DoS, OF as for starter just to pump all into BC but after that, BC comes of CD, and pop it, when OF is around half way done, so waiting on that , pumping BC, ramp, OF as a 3rd round of CD's, but these are now on CD, when DoS and AV are around 3/4 done of CD so to chain up all of them once again as the 4th round of CD's, need to delay DoS and AV 15-20 maybe sec for the BC and OF to chain them all up once again
    you dont delay your BC to align with OF, just use OF at third BC, all answers in the first page

Quote Originally Posted by Rainven View Post
    Thank you, Archimtiros! I have a question:
    I have two trinkets:
    - Draught of souls 905 ilvl
    - Might of Krosus 915 ilvl (+2372 str, and 2,4% of my total dps when i use it every 45 seconds - average hit - 705k)
    Is 915 ilvl Might of Krosus a good trinket, or 890 ilvl Convergence of Fates would be better for me?
    Krosus will do more direct damage, CoF will do more in a raid setting as long as you're using BC more or less on CD. It allows BC and Draught to line up better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    you dont delay your BC to align with OF, just use OF at third BC, all answers in the first page
    OF doesn't do near its dmg without CD's and i saw that most answers are on 1st page but yet it does say that u delay other CD's to align with BC even the trink that allows u do have a shorter CD on BC tho isn't wut i quite asked.

Why is multiple target rotation different here, on icy veins and on simcraft? Is the one mentioned here the best one? I am talking about 2-3 target rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by AleksaMaster View Post
    Why is multiple target rotation different here, on icy veins and on simcraft? Is the one mentioned here the best one? I am talking about 2-3 target rotation.
    It's not different, this one is just a bit more detailed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another legendary question, sorry.

I got the helmet earlier this week but I can't use it yet so this is a question for when I get my tier leggings: I feel like the legendary belt is too good to pass up on some fights. Is it safe to say that I should be replacing the cloak on fights that could heavily favor Whirlwind damage (depending on the strat) such as Skorp, Tich, and Botanist?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Another legendary question, sorry.

I got the helmet earlier this week but I can't use it yet so this is a question for when I get my tier leggings: I feel like the legendary belt is too good to pass up on some fights. Is it safe to say that I should be replacing the cloak on fights that could heavily favor Whirlwind damage (depending on the strat) such as Skorp, Tich, and Botanist?
    Yes, although I'd consider replacing the helm rather than the cloak - spamming Whirlwind reduces Enrage uptime considerably, which in turn devalues the helm. Meanwhile the cloaks % damage increase is worth more as the number of targets increase.

Archimtiros, any chance you have a breakdown on the opportunity cost for DoS so people can have a central location to point to for information explaining why it acts like soul capacitor on a meter in theory? I am willing to do the breakdown myself, just not sure if you already had something written up anywhere. I don't want to see what I find to be a fun trinket nerfed for community outcry when people just don't want to look beyond skada/recount/details/logs.
    Last edited by Sanat; 2017-02-18 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's not different, this one is just a bit more detailed.
    Just one more question, I am not sure about this.
    On Icy Veins for rampage on multi target it says: "Cast Rampage if Enrage is absent or at 100 Rage".
    And on Simcraft: "if=buff.enrage.down|(rage=100&buff.juggernaut.down)|buff.massacre.up".
    Probably this changes when we use FB and we should use Rampage only at 100, they just didnt mention it, but I want to be sure I am not doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by AleksaMaster View Post
    Just one more question, I am not sure about this.
    On Icy Veins for rampage on multi target it says: "Cast Rampage if Enrage is absent or at 100 Rage".
    And on Simcraft: "if=buff.enrage.down|(rage=100&buff.juggernaut.down)|buff.massacre.up".
    Probably this changes when we use FB and we should use Rampage only at 100, they just didnt mention it, but I want to be sure I am not doing it wrong.
    Yes, the implication is that you'd use it at 100 rage with FB or simply when rage is down without.

is it worth while to use gronntooth war horn?
    Cant post the log link >.>
    I tried it on krosus in that parse and had 30% up time on it. Krosus and tich would proc it for sure. Im not sure about guldan or if the adds on guldan would be worth while.

Deleted
    If I have 30% haste unbuffed, should I start stacking mastery? Or should I still gem haste + use haste buff food?

Deleted
    Repeating my question here because I guess it was overseen on Page 12:

I have a 902 Weapon. Some people with similar ILevel like me (886) have a 910+ Weapon. On logs I see their max damage on RB being around 1.1M . My max damage on RB is around 780k . Thats about 25% difference in damage. Is that normal?

Quote Originally Posted by XenonSalbeira View Post
    Repeating my question here because I guess it was overseen on Page 12:

I have a 902 Weapon. Some people with similar ILevel like me (886) have a 910+ Weapon. On logs I see their max damage on RB being around 1.1M . My max damage on RB is around 780k . Thats about 25% difference in damage. Is that normal?
    Possibly? There are a lot of factors that go into average/max damage including weapon damage, relics (RB/BC), mastery, versatility, etc.

Deleted
    I have quite the usual ~40% Mastery with 1 - 3% Versatility and non perfect relics, just 1 5% Crit Damage increase. Though considering all this I can not imagine there being a 25% difference because my stats are within a margin of error of about 10% from the optimal I could have. The only thing that can explain to me the HUGE difference is the Weapon ILevel.

Deleted
    Archi, i have a question too - using FB, if i have like 1 sek left on RB CD, do i w8 to use it or just press BT and push back my RB with 0.5 sek.

Quote Originally Posted by Todu View Post
    Archi, i have a question too - using FB, if i have like 1 sek left on RB CD, do i w8 to use it or just press BT and push back my RB with 0.5 sek.
    That won't actually happen unless you're slow at pushing your buttons or have some inordinate input lag. There will always be two GCDs in between BT casts or RB casts, unless you manage to go above 100% haste. The sole exception is when using Rampage, since it has an awkward GCD, but it's not going to eat a full second of difference.

Anyway, the answer to your question is always use a GCD. There's no gain to sitting on your hands as Fury.