Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Honestly a hodgepodge of liveleaks and wikileaks mostly. I do endugle in a blm riot stream now and then as well with a pod cast here and there.
    So your news source is criminals and people Trump recently condemned and accused as fake news?

As much as you enjoy praising Hitler a war on two fronts isnt smart.
    Not praising Hitler, Maybe you shouldn't use words you clearly don't understand the meaning to.

Hitler was a smart person, This isn't a opinion. He was also a evil cunt, Trump on the other hand isn't a smart person. Like I said Trump is taking plays out of Hitlers playbook and that's why he gets compared to him. The only difference between the two is Hitler while evil was smart.

Maybe you should stop reading breitbart sometime.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Don't touch my guns, but ban the press.....except for the members of the press I employ.

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Trump gets called Hitler because he is doing shit that came out of the same playbook.

Anyone with half a brain knows Trump isn't Hitler.........Hitler was smart.
    Blah blah Drumpf

Blah blah unironic references to Nazi Germany.

Blah blah putting gays and muslims in camps.

Blah blah dictator/autocrat.

Blah blah rapist.

People made up as much shit as Trump did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uvwaex View Post
    Where do you think thats more likely to come from, large press institutions with lots of staff and resources, or small independent video producers and article writers?
    Three WSJ journalists checking all the Pewdiepie videos. Three.

You are correct, it does usually come from small independent outlets, but this time was just stupid waste of public trust and time by WSJ and everyone that picked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Blah blah Drumpf

Blah blah unironic references to Nazi Germany.

Blah blah putting gays and muslims in camps.

Blah blah dictator/autocrat.

Blah blah rapist.

People made up as much shit as Trump did.
    What have people made up about Trump exactly? Other than the meme that claimed he siad he'd run as a republican because they're stupid?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    Acknowledging somebody is intelectually superior isn't really praising him, it's called factually accurate

and if the media are fake and the judges 'so called' and the protesters paid who is left to expose Trump ' s lies?

it's a moron's point of view that can't tell between fact, opinion and fabrication

there are all kinds of media: some are licking partisan boots, some are representing specific groups, some just use hyperbole to bait readers and others do an exceptional job at informing us

calling for instance Washington Post fake news is laughable, calling Fox News credible is also laughable

but I'm optimistic the orange clown exposes everything that needs fixing in western democracies, so the next REAL prsident, probably the guy after Pence can fix it, EU technocrats needed a good scare too

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's working? As much as I hate the bias of the media, he needs to stay on message more. A positive, conservative message is what his base wants to hear. The media stuff is just red meat which doesn't help advance his agenda.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I rest my case here.....
    Here is what he believes, as a result of his sources:

Trump's National Security Advisor Michael Flynn resigns after destabilization campaign by US spies, Democrats, press https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4nxw0SWEAAIIBF.jpg
    Even Trump claims he fired him for lying...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    I wish that news outlets stop using yellow jornalism tactics for revenue (like the Pewdiepie issue) and focus on the real problems, with solid hard facts, to become Watchdogs of our society. Clickbait "journalist" boozos should be kicked from the system, let real journalism take back the helm, on an age that we really need it.
    We've probably reached a point where a lot of people will simply not trust a self described authority, nomatter how much they actually start representing truth or honestly, journalism has become about money and people are starting to realize this en masse, with the amount of alternative means of gathering information today, I wouldn't be surprised to see mass media either go down in their sinking ship or embrace it and turn into 100% opinion based entertainment without the false pretense that they are trying to tell somekind of truth rather than a narrative.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Three WSJ journalists checking all the Pewdiepie videos. Three.

You are correct, it does usually come from small independent outlets, but this time was just stupid waste of public trust and time by WSJ and everyone that picked it.
    What's WSJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    What have people made up about Trump exactly? Other than the meme that claimed he siad he'd run as a republican because they're stupid?
    Still waiting on that uprising of white racists that are emboldened by Trump.

And for racism to be legal.

Deleted
    What's WSJ?
    Wall Street Journal.

What's WSJ?
    Wall Street Journal.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither was isolationism, authoritarianism and religious scapegoating... yet, here we are...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    We've probably reached a point where a lot of people will simply not trust a self described authority, nomatter how much they actually start representing truth or honestly, journalism has become about money and people are starting to realize this en masse, with the amount of alternative means of gathering information today, I wouldn't be surprised to see mass media either go down in their sinking ship or embrace it and turn into 100% opinion based entertainment without the false pretense that they are trying to tell somekind of truth rather than a narrative.
    And that, in my opinion, is what we should fear the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    Well he's got a point to an extent, the media during the election really only reported what they wanted people to hear and generally most media moguls all donated to the Democrats and ignored anything that could tarnish said party. Anything that doesn't help them in some way or creates a shit storm they won't really bother reporting like Obamas start on the "Muslim" ban etc.

Same thing happened in England, Cameron tried to get the Head of the Daily mail fired because they were printing brexit related stories when the Majority of the conservative party wanted to remain in the EU and the Daily mail is a very conservative paper.
    Id have to say the past 2-3 years not only has the media attempted to flame racial tensions, specially durring the 2 years of shitting on cops for everything they did, only reporting inccidents with blacks and ignoring all others, and then this election full of shit reporting and fake news, the media been turbo shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    After Trump's little whining and bitching press conference, which was positively surreal, I can't imagine why anyone would feel the need to make things up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Still waiting on that uprising of white racists that are emboldened by Trump.

And for racism to be legal.
    There's still time